benson13

Internet buries the ConMan for boasting he just finished reading Don Jr’s book: ‘You didn’t read any book, Donny’

Trump took to Twitter on Saturday morning to boast that he had finished reading Donald Trump Jr’s book “Triggered” in an obvious plug to get fans to purchase it.

As might be expected, most Twitter commenters were skeptical that the president, who has a notoriously short attention span, bothered to read more than the title.

Trump wrote, “Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book, ‘Triggered.’ It is really good! He, along with many of us, was very unfairly treated. But we all fight back, and we always win!”

As one of the first commenters noted, “You didn’t read any book, Donny.”

See a sampling below:

Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book, “Triggered.” It is really good! He, along with many of us, was very unfairly treated. But we all fight back, and we always win!

“This book as it stands attempts to rely on witty insults and attempts at humor to bridge the content together, but that content has no depth, provides no new or fresh insight, and is not presented in an organized manner.”

You funny! You didn't read a thing! It would take you a month and a half to get through "Green Eggs and Ham"!

Incidentally, you write and speak like a 5th grader. Your vocabulary is the most limited that I have ever seen in an adult.

Fake news.

You don’t read, and he didn’t write the book.

"He needed more images to keep his interest - and fewer words" ~ Anonymous Book

You didn't read any book, Donny!

I know you love to lie but trying to convince us you’ve read a book is going too far.

— Matt Cissna (@CissnaMatthew) November 9, 2019

Did you use crayons to color in the pictures?

View image on Twitter

Jr said seeing the graves at Arlington cemetery reminded him of your ‘sacrifices’.

What a clown.

Also, I didn’t realise that there was a pop-up version.

hrUZF-vD_normal.jpg

If ANYONE believes Trump read this book (or ANY book), I have a degree from Trump University to sell you!

Plugging his book, while complaining about Hunter Biden.

The irony kills me.

A) you’re FOS;
B) he’s a crock of sh*t;
C) here’s that PAB’s real book.

View image on Twitter

‘That is not the graphic we are looking for. Hold off. Take that down, please.’

That’s host Howard Kurtz asking for the Fox News control room to take down this graphic, which was shown at the wrong point during a “Media Buzz” segment on Sunday:

MW-GH019_foxnew_20180409123002_NS.png?uu

The graphic was shown again later in the show, but the host didn’t exactly focus on the fact that Fox News lagged competitors by the poll’s measure. The internet, of course, focused on exactly that:

Fox News accidentally broadcast graphic showing they're least trusted network https://buff.ly/2qhffbI 

Oopsie!

View image on Twitter

32 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trump took to Twitter on Saturday morning to boast that he had finished reading Donald Trump Jr’s book “Triggered” in an obvious plug to get fans to purchase it.

As might be expected, most Twitter commenters were skeptical that the president, who has a notoriously short attention span, bothered to read more than the title.

Trump wrote, “Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book, ‘Triggered.’ It is really good! He, along with many of us, was very unfairly treated. But we all fight back, and we always win!”

As one of the first commenters noted, “You didn’t read any book, Donny.”

See a sampling below:

Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book, “Triggered.” It is really good! He, along with many of us, was very unfairly treated. But we all fight back, and we always win!

“This book as it stands attempts to rely on witty insults and attempts at humor to bridge the content together, but that content has no depth, provides no new or fresh insight, and is not presented in an organized manner.”

You funny! You didn't read a thing! It would take you a month and a half to get through "Green Eggs and Ham"!

Incidentally, you write and speak like a 5th grader. Your vocabulary is the most limited that I have ever seen in an adult.

Fake news.

You don’t read, and he didn’t write the book.

"He needed more images to keep his interest - and fewer words" ~ Anonymous Book

You didn't read any book, Donny!

I know you love to lie but trying to convince us you’ve read a book is going too far.

— Matt Cissna (@CissnaMatthew) November 9, 2019

Did you use crayons to color in the pictures?

View image on Twitter

Jr said seeing the graves at Arlington cemetery reminded him of your ‘sacrifices’.

What a clown.

Also, I didn’t realise that there was a pop-up version.

hrUZF-vD_normal.jpg

If ANYONE believes Trump read this book (or ANY book), I have a degree from Trump University to sell you!

Plugging his book, while complaining about Hunter Biden.

The irony kills me.

A) you’re FOS;
B) he’s a crock of sh*t;
C) here’s that PAB’s real book.

View image on Twitter

Poor Gooch he believes any one on the internet these days!!!!

Most of the crap benson posts are from those questionable sites he frequents they're stripped of explanatory context (and/or accompanied by misleading explanations), and they range from scripted public statements to spontaneous private utterances, from reports by mainstream journalists to revelations by unnamed or anonymous sources to mere hearsay repetition of rumor. Now GFY AH!!!

LMAO

benson13 10 May 2014 at 8:09am.
How to piss off the rednecks in 2:48

You've chosen to ignore content by TrailerTrash

Like the rest of the Room has....