Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sole result

the courage shown by mob mentality in cyberspace

Recommended Posts

ignore the talking points that removes doubts their beliefs are undeniable, indisputable facts when their social facts are true ways people get away with denying now is eternity in plain sight historically..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sole result said:

ignore the talking points that removes doubts their beliefs are undeniable, indisputable facts when their social facts are true ways people get away with denying now is eternity in plain sight historically..

Now is not Eternity. Eternity does not exist, and you cannot prove that it does, either.

I stand on the Stage of the Theater of Doubt and  hereby  declare that ETERNITY IS A MYTH and that sole result is full of crap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Now is not Eternity. Eternity does not exist, and you cannot prove that it does, either.

I stand on the Stage of the Theater of Doubt and  hereby  declare that ETERNITY IS A MYTH and that sole result is full of crap!

Core of cycler space time spontaneously going on, simultaneously here never the same total sum changes between erosion and decomposition again until not cycling anymore.

 

Inception to extinction lasts conception to decomposed. One generation or 1,000 doesn't happen beyond going on currently in order of reproductions present. that makes eternally never the same details twice always done so far between erosion and decomposition in earth's atmosphere.

 think beyond conscious 24/7 linear literal truths to keep pace with nothing stays the same now. You won't because you ration what others are allowed to comprehend socially to control life never the same in a predictable format from now on those following pay rent to have the right to never use instinctive awareness again because that is antisocial behavior and won't be tolerated as defined by scripture and legal statutes per geographical area defined by latitude and longitude artistically added to maps for scale to actual object of a universal point of perpetually balancing results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sole result said:

Core of cycler space time spontaneously going on, simultaneously here never the same total sum changes between erosion and decomposition again until not cycling anymore.

 

Inception to extinction lasts conception to decomposed. One generation or 1,000 doesn't happen beyond going on currently in order of reproductions present. that makes eternally never the same details twice always done so far between erosion and decomposition in earth's atmosphere.

 think beyond conscious 24/7 linear literal truths to keep pace with nothing stays the same now. You won't because you ration what others are allowed to comprehend socially to control life never the same in a predictable format from now on those following pay rent to have the right to never use instinctive awareness again because that is antisocial behavior and won't be tolerated as defined by scripture and legal statutes per geographical area defined by latitude and longitude artistically added to maps for scale to actual object of a universal point of perpetually balancing results.

Dumb 

 

4 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

TIDDIES are forever !

Dumber. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Dumb 

 

Dumber. 

When rule of law supports deniers rights to ignore the self evident, instinctive awareness as to why realities corrupt ancestries historically is treason, blasphemy, and insubordinate to all those that picked the lifetyle of never accepting now is eternity as their relative deep state of mind as their brains  colonize around what if context ignoring self evident content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sole result said:

Core of cycler space time spontaneously going on, simultaneously here never the same total sum changes between erosion and decomposition again until not cycling anymore.

 

Inception to extinction lasts conception to decomposed. One generation or 1,000 doesn't happen beyond going on currently in order of reproductions present. that makes eternally never the same details twice always done so far between erosion and decomposition in earth's atmosphere.

Eternity does not exist so nothing occurs eternally, dimwit. Garbage in, garbage out!

11 hours ago, sole result said:

 think beyond conscious 24/7 linear literal truths to keep pace with nothing stays the same now.

Why should any sane person take advice on how to think from you? Nostradamus is not a recognized authority on anything.

 

You won't because you ration what others are allowed to comprehend socially to control life never the same in a predictable format from now on those following pay rent to have the right to never use instinctive awareness again because that is antisocial behavior and won't be tolerated as defined by scripture and legal statutes per geographical area defined by latitude and longitude artistically added to maps for scale to actual object of a universal point of perpetually balancing results.

Conception to Death, you are nuts, sole.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Eternity does not exist so nothing occurs eternally, dimwit. Garbage in, garbage out!

 

Reality teaching each ancestor now isn't eternity had a compounding effect of absolute power corrupts absolutely.  Your social identity is completely corrupted and entirely dishonest and your ancestral position has no intention of changing your mind but will destroy anyone or anything removing your persuasion of power directing everyone to believe now cannot be the point of eternal separation of life lasting in this atmosphere as ancestrally psotioned so far.

 

You love raising hell welcome to meeting some one understanding now is eternity.

 

Karma, what you passed along is coming back with a compounding force of 300 generations of being taken adavantage off ancestrally by malcontents loathing the limitations of life now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Reality teaching each ancestor now isn't eternity had a compounding effect of absolute power corrupts absolutely.  Your social identity is completely corrupted and entirely dishonest and your ancestral position has no intention of changing your mind but will destroy anyone or anything removing your persuasion of power directing everyone to believe now cannot be the point of eternal separation of life lasting in this atmosphere as ancestrally psotioned so far.

 

You love raising hell welcome to meeting some one understanding now is eternity.

 

Karma, what you passed along is coming back with a compounding force of 300 generations of being taken adavantage off ancestrally by malcontents loathing the limitations of life now.

You are nuts, sole.

Eternity does not exist and you cannot prove that it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are nuts, sole.

Eternity does not exist and you cannot prove that it does.

What is a utopian society? 1% live on shinning cities upon a hill their shit flows to the governed below the chain of command developing 99% obeying whatifs until extinction globally.

 

Philosophies and psychologies worked ancestrally teaching 24/7 timeline interpretations always factualizing life has to originate outside existing simultaneously here in spontaneously separated reproduced forms so far.

 

Burn in your syllables evaporating like snowflakes never the same as before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are nuts, sole.

Eternity does not exist and you cannot prove that it does.

keep repeating that until everyone defends it from now on. Oh that is how humans corrupted natural balancing nurturing that behavior historically so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one can prove that Eternity exists, and no one ever will.

Not contextally defined by theories and theologies factualizing 24/7 literal interpretaitons of statistically averaging studies of comparing fractions of the whole against the whole of each part.

 

What is the mathematic consequence of multiplying or dividing by fractions?  what was the whole is lost from the point of separating the whole in the first place.

 

1. combined universe never the same reproduced details so far.

2. Galaxy within universal changes so far

3. solar system within a galxy constantly changing so far.

4. food chain in one atmosphere never the same reproductions twice so far.

5. ancestral lineage ^^^^^

6. Each lifetime reproduced so far.

7. your mind is denying what your brain does.

8. humanity is Satan, trickster of words. Disciles of doubt serving contextual souls pretending real doesn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • By teacher

    All lives matter.


  • By teacher

    Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...