Ranb

Oswald, lone nut or conspirator?

I've read about JFK and Oswald for the last 30 years or so.  While I didn't care to have any opinion on the matter for a while, over the last 20 years I've been of the opinion that Oswald Killed JFK and most likely did it alone.

I've debated the topic with various people over the years; those who think he acted alone and those who think he did not do it or was part of a conspiracy.  While I can't rule out a conspiracy, I've seen no good evidence there was one and I think Oswald was entirely capable of acting alone.

It is amusing to me that some people believe a former Marine could not shoot a man at close range moving slowly away from him at a small angle.  Even those like Craig Roberts who claim to be trained snipers say it is too difficult a shot.  I reviewed Robert's book Kill Zone and thought it was sloppy at best.  When I pick up a book on the subject, it gets the "pristine bullet test".  If the author claims that CE-99 is pristine, then I know they are trying to deceive the reader.

What do you all think?

He did it alone.

Evidence was all there

1 hour ago, Ranb said:

I've read about JFK and Oswald for the last 30 years or so.  While I didn't care to have any opinion on the matter for a while, over the last 20 years I've been of the opinion that Oswald Killed JFK and most likely did it alone.

I've debated the topic with various people over the years; those who think he acted alone and those who think he did not do it or was part of a conspiracy.  While I can't rule out a conspiracy, I've seen no good evidence there was one and I think Oswald was entirely capable of acting alone.

It is amusing to me that some people believe a former Marine could not shoot a man at close range moving slowly away from him at a small angle.  Even those like Craig Roberts who claim to be trained snipers say it is too difficult a shot.  I reviewed Robert's book Kill Zone and thought it was sloppy at best.  When I pick up a book on the subject, it gets the "pristine bullet test".  If the author claims that CE-99 is pristine, then I know they are trying to deceive the reader.

What do you all think?

dead issue. Life went on without him. LHO and JFK

realities are constant conspiring making people believe that nobody can undertand life being eternally sorted apart by reproductive position simultaneously here as conceived inception to extinction of the species never exceeding the moment now [positioned in an ever changing detail body alive at the same time the universe remains perpetually blancing as they are positioned genetically..

trump said ted cruz's pappy murdered jfk 

and ted groveled at trumps feet like a texas dog

and Texans endorsed groveling ted.

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump said ted cruz's pappy murdered jfk 

and ted groveled at trumps feet like a texas dog

and Texans endorsed groveling ted.

and you say intellect developed instincts.  wow, I should believe everything your ideology promises comes tomorrow for total obedience from now on.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

and you say intellect developed instincts.  wow, I should believe everything your ideology promises comes tomorrow for total obedience from now on.

no you should believe everything trump says like...

" I wasn't caught red handed in several felonies"

who is a fool to believe, honest don or his own eyes?

bwahahahahahahhaa

I've read all the theories suggesting another shooter, and always thought there could have been. I've given up on it..the only thing that i really find questionable is JFKs head movement, the jerk back and to the left. I've heard the explanations to it, but don't believe it

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

I've read all the theories suggesting another shooter, and always thought there could have been. I've given up on it..the only thing that i really find questionable is JFKs head movement, the jerk back and to the left. I've heard the explanations to it, but don't believe it

But you need to know...

When people get shot there's no automatic reaction to what direction their bodies go....

12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

no you should believe everything trump says like...

" I wasn't caught red handed in several felonies"

who is a fool to believe, honest don or his own eyes?

bwahahahahahahhaa

Numbnuts, You think what I say doesn't work against what trump does same as any other reality puts out as all anyone needs to know about to save next generation from understanding what history produced socially so far.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Numbnuts, You think what I say doesn't work against what trump does same as any other reality puts out as all anyone needs to know about to save next generation from understanding what history produced socially so far.

I dunno I never get ast the first sentence of your mindless drivel.

snip assat der wint friblip sud hoffer meil snooj rap

When people get shot there's no automatic reaction to what direction their bodies go....

I understand, but with a high powered rifle, you'd think his head would have been thrown forward and to the left, I've read the 'jet' of everything exploding was the cause, I just don't believe it....and, too many people said they heard 4 shots. Also a Marine on leave felt and heard a bullet fly over his left shoulder as he ws standing in front of the grassy knoll. We'll never truly know

10 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I understand, but with a high powered rifle, you'd think his head would have been thrown forward and to the left, I've read the 'jet' of everything exploding was the cause, I just don't believe it....and, too many people said they heard 4 shots. Also a Marine on leave felt and heard a bullet fly over his left shoulder as he ws standing in front of the grassy knoll. We'll never truly know

Most people only see people being shot in movies..

In real life it's different..

The most investigated crime in history..

And there's zero evidence there was more than one shooter

except for all the witnesses that were there, and what they said & saw...and you know how much the gop/Pentagon wanted Vietnam

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

except for all the witnesses that were there, and what they said & saw...and you know how much the gop/Pentagon wanted Vietnam

The GOP wanted Vietnam so they had Johnson (D) in the wings?

3 hours ago, Ranb said:

What do you all think?

First tell me which came first...the chicken or the egg ?

10 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Witneses?

The never saw another shooter.

They heard echoes

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity...your RACIST hard CRIMINAL rightwing wanted Kennedy gone...

Can you give me a list of political parties that didn't want the other party "gone"?

We'll wait

the differance being....your party is all about $$$$$/Profits for the Top 1% and the Corp's and will kill to achieve it

56 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I dunno I never get ast the first sentence of your mindless drivel.

snip assat der wint friblip sud hoffer meil snooj rap

I understand why, you mind and recite what life should be as a time line existence, I use my brain to navigate life as simultaneously alive experience.  wow.   Better mindless than brain dead.

Just now, benson13 said:

the differance being....your party is all about $$$$$/Profits for the Top 1% and the Corp's and will kill to achieve it

But Obama extended the tax cuts..

And Hillary took millions from Wall Street

And Dems court lobbyists the same way Republicans do

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

I understand why, you mind and recite what life should be as a time line existence, I use my brain to navigate life as simultaneously alive experience.  wow.   Better mindless than brain dead.

Bully for you

Just now, harryramar said:

Bully for you

Know(intentionall not no), your group think psychologically bullies me and I know how to resist same way. You serve possibilities and I describe actual motion. You think beyond what does lost in what if and I remain in what is going on in plain sight as eternally changing details never duplicated from now on.  

your turn.

9 minutes ago, sole result said:

Know(intentionall not no), your group think psychologically bullies me and I know how to resist same way. You serve possibilities and I describe actual motion. You think beyond what does lost in what if and I remain in what is going on in plain sight as eternally changing details never duplicated from now on.  

your turn.

Jolly good