Sign in to follow this  
Skans

Which Democrat Hired The Prison Hit Man To Murder Jeffrey Epstein?

You know that it was some high level Democrat who hired a Prison Hit man to murder Jefferey Epstein.  Autopsy came back "MURDER".  Which Democrat do you think arranged this?  My bet is on the Podestas.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

You know that it was some high level Democrat who hired a Prison Hit man to murder Jefferey Epstein.  Autopsy came back "MURDER".  Which Democrat do you think arranged this?  My bet is on the Podestas.

You know exactly who it was, so does everyone else. Hannity spin doesn't work anymore.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Have your fun. But what does Epstein have to do with anything?!

He had to be silenced. He knew too much. Much too much.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

He knew what Democrats were fornicating which 11 year olds.  Gotta wonder if Joe Biden was in the mix.

49 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Deflection and distraction from what has the trumpanzees chewing their nails and just about on the verge of tears.

Just now, Squatchman said:

Deflection and distraction from what has the trumpanzees chewing their nails and just about on the verge of tears.

One could feel sympathy for them but they're such azzholes it's impossible to feel for them.

48 minutes ago, fishhead said:

You know exactly who it was, so does everyone else. Hannity spin doesn't work anymore.

MELANIA TRUMP.

She has motive and the means.

Just now, leftwinger said:

One could feel sympathy for them but they're such azzholes it's impossible to feel for them.

Nope.

Not one bit.

They brought this on themselves.

54 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yeah it was the democrats in your view. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Yeah it was the democrats in your view. 

I think it was one of the Podesta brothers.  I think the Podestas arrange for murders and hits on anyone who can expose the sick nastiness of Top Democrats.

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

I think it was one of the Podesta brothers.  I think the Podestas arrange for murders and hits on anyone who can expose the sick nastiness of Top Democrats.

I think it was one of the Koch brothers.

One is dead.

How?

24 minutes ago, Skans said:

The Podestas are political fixers and this is what they do.  They are also likely behind the death of Seth Rich

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Screen_Shot_2016_11_05_at_9_38.jpg

1 hour ago, Skans said:

179c3f8dc21c72cd9eaed7ca2704674b--list-p