kfools

The whistle blowers name is Eric Ciaramella

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Biden was a consultant. They get paid that much idiot ūüėā

Sorry, but you already sent this ridiculous post to me a few posts ago.  I have already responded to it.

22 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Way to go Eric. You did your duty. 

He was not doing his duty.  I don't know what his job title was, but he was actually spying on the President of the United States, and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and spilled the lies about the phone call not thinking that Trump would release the transcript.   When a person reads the transcript, they go, "what the hell was this whistleblower doing".   Then they come to the same conclusion that I did.  "this is not a whistleblower, this is a spy".  He is going to be in trouble soon.

15 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Biden was a consultant. They get paid that much idiot ūüėā

No, he was insurance and a way into the Obama Administration. 

32 minutes ago, benhur said:

Sorry, but you already sent this ridiculous post to me a few posts ago.  I have already responded to it.

Word of advice ...

Ignore, dontlooknow ... tommy (a previous screenname) one-liner.   

He's just TROLLING.

Notice his post count?

Most of those were one-line posts.

At one time or another he's taken just about every position one can take on every issue just to get a reaction ... just to stir the pot.  

So it's a waste of time trying to engage him in an honest debate.   

He's the kind of troll talked about in these two article ... 

http://time.com/8265/internet-trolls-are-actually-sadists-study-finds/

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/online-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-9134396.html

So it's best just to ignore his ravings most of the time.  

And NEVER take him seriously.   

13 hours ago, IvanSirko said:

Epstein was the first..not for his elitist hobby but for his off shore tax scam empire.

Mostly for the BLACKMAIL he has! Got a ton of dirt on Trump and Slick! He was whacked!

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Mostly for the BLACKMAIL he has! Got a ton of dirt on Trump and Slick! He was whacked!

Well, if you know something about which Democrat hired a prisoner to wack Epstein you have a duty to report it to the FBI.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Well, if you know something about which Democrat hired a prisoner to wack Epstein you have a duty to report it to the FBI.

Most likely it was a Trumpie Rethug, as he is POTUS! Bill couldn't care less about it now!

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

The only ones to pretend Trump was involved are leftist whackos 
The only known interaction Trump had with him was throwing him out of the country club

Wasn't long ago I read that Russia was gearing up for 2020. I'm thinking all of this Trump-wing BS hitting social media and fake news sites now about the whistleblower is either originating from them or being amplified by them. Lots of false identities and false accusations against the character of the whistleblower have been surfacing. It's the same old game they played against Hillary Clinton (attack and discredit the person, not their arguments and position), likewise to Donald Trump's benefit and the ultimate detriment of this country.

32 minutes ago, Mordastyr said:

Wasn't long ago I read that Russia was gearing up for 2020. I'm thinking all of this Trump-wing BS hitting social media and fake news sites now about the whistleblower is either originating from them or being amplified by them. Lots of false identities and false accusations against the character of the whistleblower have been surfacing. It's the same old game they played against Hillary Clinton (attack and discredit the person, not their arguments and position), likewise to Donald Trump's benefit and the ultimate detriment of this country.

I see another TDS suffering idiot has arrived at LF ... or another sock.

40 minutes ago, Mordastyr said:

The forum scumbags wanting to out the whistleblower are traitors. they are showing their contempt for America

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

The forum scumbags wanting to out the whistleblower are traitors. they are showing their contempt for America

LOL!   I've contempt for YOU.   Because I've only proven that he doesn't qualify as a whistleblower according to the law.   And you've been running from that.

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   I've contempt for YOU.   Because I've only proven that he doesn't qualify as a whistleblower according to the law.   And you've been running from that.

You have proven NOTHING!

Even Trump calls the whistleblower a whistleblower.

He outed Trump's ILLEGAL behavior.

And now it has been corroborated by many more people.

Trump is a lying, cheating, crooked SCUMBAG.

There was nothing like all the anonymous exposés in Obama's administration.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

You have proven NOTHING!

lol.   "illegal behavior". 

Sorry, there was NOTHING illegal.  

It's hilarious not ONE of you idiots are asking why Pelosi hasn't brought up a vote to grant Schiff subpoena powers, and why she isn't suing WhiteHouse personnel that refuse to testify. 

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have proven NOTHING!

There was nothing like all the anonymous exposés in Obama's administration.

Exactly right. 

9 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

The evidence is already out there held by certain journalists ( that group of people trump has developed a disdain for since  he got to office) to be crossed referenced for  omission and adaptions with any tax returns documents presented..

A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.

"I am writing out of deep concern that your client, the President of the United States, is engaging in rhetoric and activity that places my client, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower, and their family in physical danger," Andrew Bakaj wrote to White House counsel Pat Cipollone in a Thursday letter obtained by CNN's Anderson Cooper.
"I am writing to respectfully request that you counsel your client on the legal and ethical peril in which he is placing himself should anyone be physically harmed as a result of his, or his surrogates', behavior," he said.

TRUMP LOVES RUSSIAN AND FOREIGN WHISTLER-BLOWERS...YET AN AMERICAN IS ACCUSED BY TRUMP OF TREASON ..
btw  TRUMP IS GOING TO HOLD PUTINS HAND AT THE RUSSIAN MAY DAY VICTORY PARADE..

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have proven NOTHING!

LIAR.

Read the law.

It explicitly states that a requirement for whistleblower status is that one NOT go to Congress before contacting the ICIG.  Your so-called whistleblower went to Congress first.

Here's what the law says (this has been posted previously, making you likely a liar) ...

ii.  The employee may contact the congressional intelligence committees directly as described in clause (i) ONLY if the employee --

a.  before making such a contact, furnishes to the DNI, through the ICIG, a statement of the employee's complaint or information and notice of the employee's intent to contact the     contressiongal intelligence committees directly, and 

b.  obtains and follow from the DNI, through the ICIG, direction on how to contact the congressional intelligence committees in accordance with necessary and appropriate security procedures

iii.  The ICWPA provide that a member or employee of one of the congressional intelligence committees who receives a complaint or information under clause (i) does o in that member's or employee's official capacity as a member or employee of that committee

And we know for a fact that the so-called whistleblower actively worked with congressional Democrats before filing the complaint.

Ergo, Ciaramella is NOT protected by the law.   

Also, the law does NOT provide any way to disclose classified information to Congress without first going through the ICIG.

So if Ciaramella leaked classified information to Schiff or his committee, both he and those individuals could be subject to criminal liability.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

LIAR.

Read the law.

It explicitly states that a requirement for whistleblower status is that one NOT go to Congress before contacting the ICIG.  Your so-called whistleblower went to Congress first.

Here's what the law says (this has been posted previously, making you likely a liar) ...

And we know for a fact that the so-called whistleblower actively worked with congressional Democrats before filing the complaint.

Ergo, Ciaramella is NOT protected by the law.   

Also, the law does NOT provide any way to disclose classified information to Congress without first going through the ICIG.

So if Ciaramella leaked classified information to Schiff or his committee, both he and those individuals could be subject to criminal liability.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Citing the law now huh?

Too bad trumpy has set the tone for the rule of law recently.

If he or his people won't cooperate why should anyone do as he wants?