Vegas

Why shouldn't citizens be allowed to own machine guns and tanks

This is mostly for conservatives because you liberals are a bunch of gun grabbing p*ssies.

The founders made it clear that citizens have a right to fight against government tyranny. However, there is a limit to what a citizen can own. Machine guns, for instance, are illegal. Given the machinary the government has, do you think what we are allowed to own now would be able to fight against our government if they decided to turn on us? 

4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

This is mostly for conservatives because you liberals are a bunch of gun grabbing p*ssies.

The founders made it clear that citizens have a right to fight against government tyranny. However, there is a limit to what a citizen can own. Machine guns, for instance, are illegal. Given the machinary the government has, do you think what we are allowed to own now would be able to fight against our government if they decided to turn on us? 

The Constitution says "arms" I take that to mean all weapons. It doesn't say musket or fire arms but arms. 

9 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Machine guns, for instance, are illegal.

Where do you come up with this garbage?  Would it hurt too much to post a link to the law?

11 minutes ago, Vegas said:

personal liberty isn't a battle, it is an earned understanding that defies what groups choose to believe for the right to ignore all they ever were.

13 minutes ago, Vegas said:

No, machine guns are not illegal.  

You can buy one here:  https://www.impactguns.com/machine-guns/

Vegas, start your education here; https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/guide/federal-firearms-regulations-reference-guide-2014-edition-atf-p-53004

The federal government does not actually ban any type of gun.  There are some overly strict regulations on some of them though.

Let me guess, you must be a Trump supporter?  You sure as heck do not sound like a conservative; most Trump supporters are not seeing as how they think his gun grab was something good.

2 minutes ago, Ranb said:

Vegas, start your education here; https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/guide/federal-firearms-regulations-reference-guide-2014-edition-atf-p-53004

The federal government does not actually ban any type of gun.  There are some overly strict regulations on some of them though.

Let me guess, you must be a Trump supporter?  You sure as heck do not sound like a conservative; most Trump supporters are not seeing as how they think his gun grab was something good.

what interpretation of life do you protect believing now isn't eternity? Regardless which side, you are a conservative defending your right to not accept life as reproduced so far.

21 minutes ago, Ranb said:

Im a conservative.  Presidents come and go. My ideaology stays the same. Ill look at the link. Where did i say i liked his gun grab? 

35 minutes ago, kfools said:

The Constitution says "arms" I take that to mean all weapons. It doesn't say musket or fire arms but arms. 

1 minute ago, Vegas said:

Im a conservative.  Presidents come and go. My ideaology stays the same. Ill look at the link. Where did i say i liked his gun grab? 

In the "Good ole boy " state of Alabama, there are hardly any restrictions on assault weapons, however, a person can be arrested and fined for selling dildos. Guess dildos are mighty dangerous in Alabama.

I WAS FOR CITIZENS OWNING TANKS UNTIL I SAW THIS,THE REST OF AMERICA PUKED ALSO.

?url=http%253A%252F%252Fs3-origin-images

1155968404_2828964311001_Comp-8--0-00-14

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317&f=1&nofb=1

41 minutes ago, Ranb said:

Where do you come up with this garbage?  Would it hurt too much to post a link to the law?

Eat sh*t. 

42 minutes ago, Ranb said:

It appears it takes a lot to get one. A lot of regulations from the government depending on which state. In Nevada, we dont give a sh*t. Orhers do care. 

Aside from eating sh*t, you can also die. Eat sh*t and die. You appear to be just as ignorant. Twat. 

27 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Where did i say i liked his gun grab? 

No idea.  I said you were not actually conservative.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

I WAS FOR CITIZENS OWNING TANKS UNTIL I SAW THIS,THE REST OF AMERICA PUKED ALSO.

?url=http%253A%252F%252Fs3-origin-images

1155968404_2828964311001_Comp-8--0-00-14

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317&f=1&nofb=1

I guess you had to see that first hand to appreciate it^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

17 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Eat sh*t. 

Well, it was a crap post, so I suppose you got your info from the garbage.

Reading your posts is like listening to Trump when he says you need an ID to buy groceries or that his military is stupid enough to believe that he gave them their first raise in years.  Do yoiu really think we are stupid enough to believe that the feds actually ban machine guns when anyone can see them legally for sale to unlicensed civilians on the internet?

2 minutes ago, Ranb said:

No idea.  I said you were not actually conservative.

Well Einstein, tell me what you think i am given from only one post you read. I admitted i f*cked up. You must be a liberal because you act like you know everything.  Kill yourself. 

56 minutes ago, Ranb said:

Reading your posts is like listening to Trump when he says you need an ID to buy groceries or that his military is stupid enough to believe that he gave them their first raise in years.  Do yoiu really think we are stupid enough to believe that the feds actually ban machine guns when anyone can see them legally for sale to unlicensed civilians on the internet?

You were not only stupid enough to approve of this,you participated in the crime

GZpTz3JgMICjhafgSBVA8hLTrjkojS2TTV8U7xBR

1 minute ago, Ranb said:

They are heavily regulated. Do you favor that? 

22 minutes ago, Vegas said:

It appears it takes a lot to get one.

Wrong again.  I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink from the well of knowledge.

It actually takes an ATF form 4, a check for $200, two finger print cards, two photos and a copy sent to the CLEO.  You can thank the Obama administration for the 41P which did waway with the CLEO signature.  This allowed local sheriffs to block the sale of NFA firearms to anyone they didn't like, even based on color, creed etc.

The ATF is required by law to consider every tax stamp application they receive.  I have never heard of anyone who was denied a transfer after they filled out the application properly.  I even got making approval after filling out my application wrong once.  :)

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Well Einstein, tell me what you think i am given from only one post you read. I admitted i f*cked up.

I think you're an arrogrant piss-ant who thinks he knows something and starts off this thread intending to insult people when his post is actually garbage that presumes the other forum members are idiot enough to believe what you say.

So far you have failed to tell us where you get your garbage information from.  Going to man up and tell us?

5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

They are heavily regulated. Do you favor that? 

Not at all.  I spent several years working to ease restrictions on NFA firearms in WA.  The bill sponsors I worked with have succeeded in making SBR's legal to own and silencers legal to use again in WA.

Unlike you I don't make up strange claims and assume that my fellow forum members are foolish enough to believe them.  Why do you do this?

Just now, Ranb said:

Not at all.  I spent several years working to ease restrictions on NFA firearms in WA.  The bill sponsors I worked with have succeeded in making SBR's legal to own and silencers legal to use again in WA.

Unlike you I don't make up strange claims and assume that my fellow forum members are foolish enough to believe them.  Why do you do this?

Bullsh*t.  They are extremely regulated. You make it sound like you can walk into Walmart and pick one up. The government has a tight watch on it. I doubt you spent any time lessoning anything. I call BS on that one. 

12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You were not only stupid enough to approve of this,you participated in the crime

Exactly what are you claiming I approved of?

6 minutes ago, Ranb said:

I think you're an arrogrant piss-ant who thinks he knows something and starts off this thread intending to insult people when his post is actually garbage that presumes the other forum members are idiot enough to believe what you say.

So far you have failed to tell us where you get your garbage information from.  Going to man up and tell us?

It was misinformation.  I already admitted i was wrong, im not going to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness.  Especially to an ignorant fool like you. You started the insults. You have to be a liberal. Liberals always start sh*t then get p*ssed when someone fights back. Liberals have extremely large egos with very low IQs.