Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blue Devil

Kansas City votes Overwhelmingly to Remove Martin Luther King Jr.'s name from Historic Street - Ha!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:
3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

f158eb70f093ac9e8798a9af54e689fb.jpg

Yeah we do this 

 

Good Democrat National Socialists.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Most people I know just cork'em with a quart of rum.

 

They seem to like it.

Welp thats called 1 too many and a thousand aint enough...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

I know you hate black people blue devil. Settle down. 

 

mlk  was rammed thru. a total overstep of the city council.it  is  the  paseo and the name is appreciated by many,  of all races.

 

it was not a racist vote.

 

they are going to something else to honor mlk- I suggested a fountain in a well known park.

 

anywayyyy, everyone is hoping for the chiefs to win, with patrick mahones back and that is what the people of kc are really thinking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

mlk  was rammed thru. a total overstep of the city council.it  is  the  paseo and the name is appreciated by many,  of all races.

 

it was not a racist vote.

 

they are going to something else to honor mlk- I suggested a fountain in a well known park.

 

anywayyyy, everyone is hoping for the chiefs to win, with patrick mahones back and that is what the people of kc are really thinking about.

 

 

  Meanwhile the petition to rename 5th avenue in New York gains momentum !!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 

 

  Meanwhile the petition to rename 5th avenue in New York gains momentum !!  

 

renaming streets accomplishes one thing-   getting visitors lost and maybe some residents.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

renaming streets accomplishes one thing-   getting visitors lost and maybe some residents.

 

 

 ha ha YES..that why trump in his early stages of dementia has move to Florida..he is more comfortable nearer the SWAMPS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  I heard instead of calling it the Gateway arch it's name is to be changed to The Martin Luther King jr. Freedom Arch.

 That's why they changed the street name.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  I heard instead of calling it the Gateway arch it's name is to be changed to The Martin Luther King jr. Freedom Arch.

 That's why they changed the street name.

 

The Gateway Arch is in St Louis. The Paseo is an avenue in Kansas City, over 250 miles away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 2:07 AM, Squatchman said:

  I heard instead of calling it the Gateway arch it's name is to be changed to The Martin Luther King jr. Freedom Arch.

 That's why they changed the street name.

 

 

 

On 11/9/2019 at 4:32 AM, XavierOnassis said:

The Gateway Arch is in St Louis. The Paseo is an avenue in Kansas City, over 250 miles away.

 

Facts are never as important as the Prog message.

 

 

kjj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KneeJerk said:

 

 

 

Facts are never as important as the Prog message.

 

 

kjj

I am not the one that made the mistake. No one has proposed changing the name of the Gateway Arch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 2:32 PM, Squatchman said:

That's o.k.

I pee in the corners at Ronald Reagan airport.

And, here you are in San Francisco taking care of your other business......

 

&f=1&nofb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...