zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

3 minutes ago, zarus said:

I think its funny when people like you go off topic instead of talking about the issue.

This is what real men do.  

I'm sorry, what was the issue?

10 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Fairy tales ....

We were never united...ever.

We were. And yes the Earth also was just one piece of land thousands of years ago.

Do you know how to read.  Then start with  Genesis 11.  1-9.

Just now, RebelGator said:

I'm sorry, what was the issue?

Oh I forgot.  You White Supremacists are illiterate.  

13 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Fairy tales ....

We were never united...ever.

what one idea can unite all lifetimes to accept their relative ancestral position as eternally displaced now? Stop denying now is eternity as used against everyone adopting ideas life is larger than being alive as simultaneosuly here conception to decomposed cycles of molecular migration sustaining universal placement of ancestral displacements here now.

It is physical what it is each individual that is here now regardless intellectual typecast form of life. plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual, bacteria, virus, plasma, gaseous, liquid, mineral, single cell, race, creed, color, national origin, all the things people use to justify their right to not accept kinetic self evident results for their character's performance sake lasting cradle to grave.

Prove that inaccurate without reciting hypothetical measurments of time spaced apart so far latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude, literal, figurative, relative, social truths used against persons to type cast people historically by one species preying upon itself all the time.

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

I’m going to take advice from a car salesman?

You insult me, ask me for advice about tires, and hit on me profusely. 
i was being kind. You are a douchebag 

you are plan zero . 
you are so below my standards. 

3 minutes ago, zarus said:

Oh I forgot.  You White Supremacists are illiterate.  

LOL, I'm comfortable in my skin, you clearly aren't.

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

you are plan zero . 

Oh boy 

6 minutes ago, zarus said:

Mankind was split up because they sinned against God. Everyone had to learn how to adapt to their environment and languages, and cultures too.

This was the beginning of integration.  It was the plan of the White man to segregate so they could have all of the resources here on Earth.

And it has been proven that your race was assimilated with the Alien race.  The alien race who are known as the Tall Whites.

The people who created colonialism and all of the other kinds of isms.  So there is a segment of the Caucasian people who also integrated with an outside species that helped them get

ahead technically speaking.   So no you are wrong. We were all together in the beginning.  And it was because of our greed and disrespect to a Higher Power that we were scattered.

Soooooooo……...

The white man is evil, he mates with aliens, and that is why he is so far advanced and out in front of all the other races.

Is that your position?            Wow.    

You are just a little bit far out on the limb with this theory, aren't you, Home-boy?          Wow.  

Do you think the Earth would be better off with no white people at all,....to mess things up?  

Have you thought about killing some white people?   Maybe some white cops?

Are you see a psychiatrist at this time?    

Is it true that you hate white people.....because you feel...."inferior".....to the white man?       😲

Just now, RebelGator said:

There's always Zaro when she gets back, maybe we can double date.

You people are total freaks. King and zaro can skip off into the sunset- where she will kill him after cutting his penis off. 

Just now, zarus said:

I am stating that racism exist in a White Supremacist society which is the US.

You know absolutely nothing about the US even if you are a citizen of one.

Let alone what it is like to be a Black Man.  You are not even close.  

The U.S is not a white supremacist society and your claim that it is ....is ludicrous.

A few bad apples does not reflect on the whole....

But I will state that because we are a cultural melting pot that all of our cultures do partake in bigotry from time to time just like any other nation ....

And that the false notion you are trying to raise is a direct result of years of conditioning by the Democrats and their race baiting.....

6 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

LOL, I'm comfortable in my skin, you clearly aren't.

You cannot even answer a straight question. Incoherent fool.  

Just now, sole result said:

what one idea can unite all lifetimes to accept their relative ancestral position as eternally displaced now? Stop denying now is eternity as used against everyone adopting ideas life is larger than being alive as simultaneosuly here conception to decomposed cycles of molecular migration sustaining universal placement of ancestral displacements here now.

It is physical what it is each individual that is here now regardless intellectual typecast form of life. plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual, bacteria, virus, plasma, gaseous, liquid, mineral, single cell, race, creed, color, national origin, all the things people use to justify their right to not accept kinetic self evident results for their character's performance sake lasting cradle to grave.

Prove that inaccurate without reciting hypothetical measurments of time spaced apart so far latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude, literal, figurative, relative, social truths used against persons to type cast people historically by one species preying upon itself all the time.

The Human race....

9 minutes ago, sole result said:

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

The Human race....

This video proves to me you know nothing about my people.  Let alone your own.   

6 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The U.S is not a white supremacist society and your claim that it is ....is ludicrous.

A few bad apples does not reflect on the whole....

But I will state that because we are a cultural melting pot that all of our cultures do partake in bigotry from time to time just like any other nation ....

And that the false notion you are trying to raise is a direct result of years of conditioning by the Democrats and their race baiting.....

Listen to what is said at 5:24

14 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

you are plan zero . 

10 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

There's always Zaro when she gets back, maybe we can double date.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

That was Raziel....

G-d hated Raziel...

Yes. I know who and what these giants are.  

Just now, zarus said:

This video proves to me you know nothing about my people.  Let alone your own.   

You are starting to sound like a bigot trying to prove his superiority.....

Based on skin color.....