Jump to content
zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I don't care what you agree with ....

The fact of the matter is that the entire world is tribal in one form or another....

And one could make an easy claim that you, yourself belongs to a tribe .....

Considering it only takes two...to make a tribe .....

And I bet I could find thousands that have your same values and pose the same arguments that you do.....which means that you also unwittingly belong to a tribe ....

 

i belong to a certain race of people.  Race and tribe are two different things.  I do not support supremacy of any kind.

I do not support the demise of another group or demographic. I do not support violence or any type of oppression against another.

Or do I believe that we should not interact or be segregated.  This is where we differ.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zarus said:

i belong to a certain race of people.  Race and tribe are two different things.  I do not support supremacy of any kind.

I do not support the demise of another group or demographic. I do not support violence or any type of oppression against another.

Or do I believe that we should not interact or be segregated.  This is where we differ.  

You have no clue where we differ you have never taken the time to actually ask me where I stand.....

LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

I'm retired from the Post Office (30th & Market-Philly) and moved to the MTs of East Tennessee; I have no friends or family here.

 

When I'm not here I am working on my house or my 2 1/2 acres.

 

This is just my opinion BUT you getting on the WWW and calling someone a loser without actually knowing me would make you a bigger loser.

 

BUT what does me being a loser have to do with 8% of the population representing 50% of the men in prison / jail ?

 

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

 

The agenda says...the dedicate must never admit to being wrong and when all avenues are exhausted; resort to personal attacks.
 

Truth...it's the new hate speech !

Lets see. You forgot to add that I am against Black on Black violence.

And you also forgot to add the 200 plus mass shootings of White Supremacists in the US and counting.

So yes even with your accolades and accomplishments in life, you can still be considered a loser.

Like your president Trump is too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, zarus said:

This response was not directed towards you Sheamus from the WWE.    

 

Whatever hate monger !

 

3%20shrtons_zpsg6xgx0c7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

You have no clue where we differ you have never taken the time to actually ask me where I stand.....

LOL.

You talk like  a typical White Supremacist thug.  You use to word tribe as if its some sort of brand because you have been taught by the status quo

how to think as a collective individual rather than an independent.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zarus said:

Lets see. You forgot to add that I am against Black on Black violence.

And you also forgot to add the 200 plus mass shootings of White Supremacists in the US and counting.

So yes even with your accolades and accomplishments in life, you can still be considered a loser.

Like your president Trump is too.  

What's your African name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

What's your African name?

Its Mr X.  What is your European name.  You know because you stole the land that belonged to the other tribe and its resources.

Now that is what I also call a loser.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zarus said:

You forgot to add that I am against Black on Black violence.

 

And you also forgot to add the 200 plus mass shootings of White Supremacists in the US and counting.

 

I am against any unnecessary violence from anyone.

 

Do you have a link for your claim of 200 White supremacists mass shootings or did you pick that # out of a hat.

 

BTW: 200 shootings...that sounds like a week in Chicago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old Mack said:

 

I am against any unnecessary violence from anyone.

 

Do you have a link for your claim of 200 White supremacists mass shootings or did you pick that # out of a hat.

 

BTW: 200 shootings...that sounds like a week in Chicago.

The fact that you must ask this question proves to me that you are very unaware of the crimes done by your own kind.

Lets see you talk about your own kind for a change because you are dying out.'

And it has everything to do with you hate and mindset let alone your inability to adapt like the Blacks and Mexicans do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zarus said:

Its Mr X.  What is your European name.  You know because you stole the land that belonged to the other tribe and its resources.

Now that is what I also call a loser.  

Well Malcome, do you thank God every day a white man saved you from living in Africa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zarus said:

You talk like  a typical White Supremacist thug.  You use to word tribe as if its some sort of brand because you have been taught by the status quo

how to think as a collective individual rather than an independent.   

I'm a Jew ...and the entire world is one big collective .....

Where are you from ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zarus said:

Its Mr X.  What is your European name.  You know because you stole the land that belonged to the other tribe and its resources.

Now that is what I also call a loser.  

You , yourself partake in the fruits of that theft which makes you a hypocrite....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I saw someone at a restaurant refusing to sit next to a black man/woman, I would take a picture of them and put it out on social media. They are free to refuse to sit and I am free to let the world know of their decisions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If I saw someone at a restaurant refusing to sit next to a black man/woman, I would take a picture of them and put it out on social media. They are free to refuse to sit and I am free to let the world know of their decisions. 

I thought you were impartial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Well Malcome, do you thank God every day a white man saved you from living in Africa?

No. Because it was Gods Power that helped us get out of the oppressive hands of the status quo.

And it was Him who delivered us. And now you are paying for your sins.  Its not gonna be long before

you are gone.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

I thought you were impartial.

Why do you oppose this. What is it that makes you a racist person.  Do you even know ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

I thought you were impartial.

That's irrelevant. I believe in the court of public opinion being the arbiter and not the government in situations like this. Actions have consequences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I'm a Jew ...and the entire world is one big collective .....

Where are you from ? 

You are not who you claim to be.  You tried to take the identity from the real Hebrews who are people of color.

And if you are really who you say you are if anything you should be against White Supremacy of any kind.

Because they sure as hell dont give a crap about you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zarus said:

Why do you oppose this. What is it that makes you a racist person.  Do you even know ?

Life experiences, just like you.

 

Only I don't play the blame game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zarus said:

No. Because it was Gods Power that helped us get out of the oppressive hands of the status quo.

And it was Him who delivered us. And now you are paying for your sins.  Its not gonna be long before

you are gone.  

the result you won't accept description of how life never exceeds simultaneously changing as spontaneously here in a reproductive result you occupy space with reveals how much you disrespect life in its natural selected position you are alive as from a relative time random act happened beyond the moment you still are changing shape and form with so far.

 

Your justification at pretending intellect is a higher form of living, isn't a higher form of life. Just a malcontent loathing their relative position as eternally sorted out now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

That's irrelevant. I believe in the court of public opinion being the arbiter and not the government in situations like this. Actions have consequences. 

Nice, I believe in freedom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

Life experiences, just like you.

 

Only I don't play the blame game.

Life experiences. So youre a punk.  Based on what youre telling me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sole result said:

the result you won't accept description of how life never exceeds simultaneosuly changing as spontaneously here in a reproductive result yu occupy space with reveals how much you disrespect life inits natural selected position you are alive as from a relative time random act happened beyond the moment you still are changing shape and form with so far.

 

Your justification at pretending intellect is a higher form of living, isn't a higher form of life. Just a malcontent loathing their relative position as eternally sorted out now.

Do you even believe in God ?  If not this would explain why you have such conflicting beliefs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sole result said:

the result you won't accept description of how life never exceeds simultaneously changing as spontaneously here in a reproductive result you occupy space with reveals how much you disrespect life in its natural selected position you are alive as from a relative time random act happened beyond the moment you still are changing shape and form with so far.

 

Your justification at pretending intellect is a higher form of living, isn't a higher form of life. Just a malcontent loathing their relative position as eternally sorted out now.

Its justified.  Your self projection of me is more proof of your own self hate and self assured mind.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...