zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

10 minutes ago, zarus said:

Does welfare include doing an actual job. It appears to me that you only leave Liberalforum when its time to go to bed.

Loser.   

If you are going to fight for your tribe,

would it be wrong to fight for me to fight for my tribe?           😎

Just now, Taipan said:

I do not view humanity as tribes. Tribalism is a cancer. It erodes communities instead of empowering them.

Your race was affected by the White feminist movement more than anything else.

Women who refuse to give birth to your seeds.

And the poison you used to kill off Blacks failed.

So now it has destroyed your sperm count and reproductive system and your health too.

Karma is real.  Respect the universe and its laws.  It created you and it will destroy you if you violate natures laws.  

8 minutes ago, zarus said:

No. I became someone who was exposed to the lies of the system.

And no it is payback time.  Does your futile existence frighten you ?

yet you ignore how life actually sustains the population simultaneously here then categorize those living into subjective details objectively typecasting ancestors intellectually from now on, then call everyone else racists reciting your way of defining who's who .

leading/directing social outcomes to become self fulfilling prophecies I see.

Just now, impartialobserver said:

This seems a bit suspicious and contrived. 

No. Its not. Its exactly what the family said it was. Which is why the employees were fired to begin with.

The company itself is not racist. But the people who go there are usually supremacist enthused white males.  

1 minute ago, zarus said:

I do not view humanity as tribes. Tribalism is a cancer. It erodes communities instead of empowering them.

Your race was affected by the White feminist movement more than anything else.

Women who refuse to give birth to your seeds.

And the poison you used to kill off Blacks failed.

So now it has destroyed your sperm count and reproductive system and your health too.

Karma is real.  Respect the universe and its laws.  It created you and it will destroy you if you violate natures laws.  

Today, the Ku Klux Klan fights for their tribe, the white tribe.  They...are racists.

Today, you fight for your tribe, the black tribe.  You...are a racist.

Therefore, both you and the Klan are tribalists, fighting for tribal power. 

You and the Klan are the same breed of horse, just different colors.

To say otherwise, makes you a disgusting hypocrite. 

You can understand this concept, can't you?

14 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Careful- people get offended by the term tribe . 

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Today, the Ku Klux Klan fights for their tribe, the white tribe.  They...are racists.

Today, you fight for your tribe, the black tribe.  You...are a racist.

Therefore, both you and the Klan are tribalists, fighting for tribal power. 

You and the Klan are the same breed of horse, just different colors.

To say otherwise, makes you a disgusting hypocrite. 

You can understand this concept, can't you?

False.  I fight for the injustices of any race, color, or creed.  You are a backwards minded infidel who likes to view the world from your ideology.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Careful- people get offended by the term tribe . 

He uses the word tribe. And yet it was his own kind that tried to wipe out the red tribe and take its land.

Talk about hypocrisy.  

Just now, zarus said:

False.  I fight for the injustices of any race, color, or creed.  You are a backwards minded infidel who likes to view the world from your ideology.

Your claim of having no ideology is f ucking hilarious....

1 hour ago, zarus said:

Flaws or not. Racism exists. Downplaying the reality of it all makes you seem shady let alone disingenuous. 

Sure does, I was waiting in line at a supermarket located in a very dark town when these two black ladies cut in front of me and one said to the other "Fvck that cracka we ain't waitin behind him". That lady sure was Racist.

32 minutes ago, zarus said:

Loser.   

I'm retired from the Post Office (30th & Market-Philly) and moved to the MTs of East Tennessee; I have no friends or family here.

When I'm not here I am working on my house or my 2 1/2 acres.

This is just my opinion BUT you getting on the WWW and calling someone a loser without actually knowing me would make you a bigger loser.

BUT what does me being a loser have to do with 8% of the population representing 50% of the men in prison / jail ?

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

The agenda says...the dedicate must never admit to being wrong and when all avenues are exhausted; resort to personal attacks.

Truth...it's the new hate speech !

8 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Your claim of having no ideology is f ucking hilarious....

My ideology is about the justice for all people of all races.  My point stands.  You are the stupid one.  

3 minutes ago, Hankk said:

Sure does, I was waiting in line at a supermarket located in a very dark town when these two black ladies cut in front of me and one said to the other "Fvck that cracka we ain't waitin behind him". That lady sure was Racist.

Yes she was. So like were you expecting me to disagree with you here.  You are just an internet troll looking for a fight.

I just finished it.  

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I'm retired from the Post Office (30th & Market-Philly) and moved to the MTs of East Tennessee; I have no friends or family here.

This is just my opinion BUT you getting on the WWW and calling someone a loser without actually knowing me would make you a bigger loser.

BUT what does me being a loser have to do with 8% of the population representing 50% of the men in prison / jail ?

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

The agenda says...the dedicate must never admit to being wrong and when all avenues are exhausted; resort to personal attacks.

This response was not directed towards you Sheamus from the WWE.    

Just now, zarus said:

My ideology is about the justice for all people of all races.  My point stands.  You are the stupid one.  

You don't have a rational point....

Because those people of all races would sell you out in a second if it advanced their own INDIVIDUAL needs....

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

You don't have a rational point....

Because those people of all races would sell you out in a second if it advanced their own INDIVIDUAL needs....

Its quite rational. I dont follow so I do not agree with tribalism.

Its a form of indoctrination. Im not in a box like you.  I would rather go against the status quo than to follow.  

18 minutes ago, zarus said:

No sir.

You are dead wrong.

You do not fight for white people.  The reason is simple.  You hate white  people.  You seek the destruction of the

Caucasian Race.  And this makes you.....a racist.  The black man rants and raves against racial hate.....and then

turns right around and commits the same sin that he is accusing others of.   The black man looks into the mirror

and says to himself,

"We have met the enemy.....and the enemy is us".

All of us could beat our swords into plow-shares, and live in peace.  But, no.

That won't happen.  The negro does not want to live in peace.  The negro is on the warpath, seeking Black-Power. 

If the negro is going to fight for Black-Power, then my tribe, The Gringos, are going to play a little game with the

negro tribe...…..called "Cowboys & Indians".            And who gets the privilege of playing the Indians?      😲

8 minutes ago, zarus said:

Yes she was. So like were you expecting me to disagree with you here.  You are just an internet troll looking for a fight.

I just finished it.  

so you started an imaginary fight in your head then finished the imaginary fight in your head.  Nice!

12 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

+10 !!!

Well articulated !!!            🙂

4 minutes ago, Hankk said:

so you started an imaginary fight in your head then finished the imaginary fight in your head.  Nice!

He be one bad mofo.....

Just now, zarus said:

Its quite rational. I dont follow so I do not agree with tribalism.

Its a form of indoctrination. Im not in a box like you.  I would rather go against the status quo than to follow.  

I don't care what you agree with ....

The fact of the matter is that the entire world is tribal in one form or another....

And one could make an easy claim that you, yourself belongs to a tribe .....

Considering it only takes two...to make a tribe .....

And I bet I could find thousands that have your same values and pose the same arguments that you do.....which means that you also unwittingly belong to a tribe ....

42 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Because you still thrive on the demise of other tribes.  That's why.  

I know you were not intelligent enough to keep up with logic because it goes outside of your way of thinking.

Which is why your kind is almost extinct. And it has everything to do with your ideology which goes against

the laws of nature.