zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

14 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Did they actual say because they were black..

Or did they assume?

How could they assume this when the person working at the restaurant stated so.

Are you ok sweetie pie.  How about dinner tonite.  

14 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Seems to me the only discrimination occurred when the man wasn't able to sit where he wanted.

It was reported that he was already sitting, and that they sat next to him.

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

it is race baiting asswipes that like you that keep racism alive

No. Its anti-racist ass kickers like myself who keep people like you in check.  

Just now, zarus said:

No. Its anti-racist ass kickers like myself who keep people like you in check.  

you are so fukking full of yourself

Just now, zarus said:

How could they assume this when the person working at the restaurant stated so.

Are you ok sweetie pie.  How about dinner tonite.  

You lost that persuasion of power feeling.

Just now, peter45 said:

It was reported that he was already sitting, and that they sat next to him.

This is what NPD White Supremacists do.  They like to misrepresent facts and twist them around to create their own narrative.   

Just now, Duck615 said:

you are so fukking full of yourself

And you are full of crap.  LOL !  

Just now, sole result said:

You lost that persuasion of power feeling.

I didnt lose a thing sir.  But Im sure you sanity here is questionable at best.  And by many.   

Just now, zarus said:

And you are full of crap.  LOL !  

stay in the ghetto where you belong

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Richard hates Australians...especially when they say "crickey" 

You're a racist !

Not only are a third of hate crimes suspect, the data collected on perpetrators dispels that narrative that it’s “white male Trump supporters” carrying out such acts. There’s no question that alleged hate crimes have been increasingly politicized in the Trump-era to push an anti-Trump narrative, but there’s no data to back it up.

As I noted back in February, the FBI’s data on hate crime perpetrators demonstrates that Caucasians make up 63.7% of the U.S. population but commit only 25% of hate crimes, which is a far under-representation.

The narrative doesn’t fit, but the media sure is working hard to make it fit.

Just now, Duck615 said:

stay in the ghetto where you belong

I love my ghetto. Its filled with beautiful White Women too who come and sex Black Men like me.

Wanna see some of their pictures?  I dont think you can handle it.   😋

1 minute ago, zarus said:

This is what NPD White Supremacists do.  They like to misrepresent facts and twist them around to create their own narrative.   

They showed a video of the guy from the back, sitting in the restaurant.

Just now, zarus said:

I love my ghetto. Its filled with beautiful White Women too who come and sex Black Men like me.

Wanna see some of their pictures?  I dont think you can handle it.   😋

sure, you are just a welfare porch monkey

Just now, zarus said:

I didnt lose a thing sir.  But Im sure you sanity here is questionable at best.  And by many.   

ok, you lost not losing anymore. you won self deception defended cradle to grave award intellectual superority contest..

7 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You're a racist !

Not only are a third of hate crimes suspect, the data collected on perpetrators dispels that narrative that it’s “white male Trump supporters” carrying out such acts. There’s no question that alleged hate crimes have been increasingly politicized in the Trump-era to push an anti-Trump narrative, but there’s no data to back it up.

As I noted back in February, the FBI’s data on hate crime perpetrators demonstrates that Caucasians make up 63.7% of the U.S. population but commit only 25% of hate crimes, which is a far under-representation.

The narrative doesn’t fit, but the media sure is working hard to make it fit.

Good post.   Its sad how the MSM exist only for liberal propaganda

6 minutes ago, zarus said:

You will fall.  Simple.   

FK U race baiter !

Written by Walter E. Williams a BLACK MAN and a professor of economics at George Mason University. 

...Sharpton also offered, “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”

Despite such racism, President Barack Obama has made Sharpton his go-to guy on matters of race. But not to worry. Obama himself spent 20 years listening to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s anti-Semitic and racist sermons. The news media and intellectual elite don’t condemn Sharpton or Obama, because they have two standards of behavior: one for whites and a lower one for blacks.

The news media’s narrative about the police shooting in Ferguson, Mo., is that a white cop shot and killed an unarmed black man who was holding his hands up. Their New York City narrative is that a white cop used a chokehold that killed a black man. The news media people and their liberal allies know the facts, but they need to promote the appearance of injustice to keep black people in a state of grievance.

8 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Its sad how the MSM exist only for liberal propaganda

Black males make up 8% of the US population BUT represent 50% of those in prison / jail.

I'm a racist and truth is the new hate speech !

7 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Black males make up 8% of the US population BUT represent 50% of those in prison / jail.

I'm a racist and truth is the new hate speech !

Yeah, the new STASI are some scary folks.....these are the same folks that were all for free speech in the 60s :lol:

22 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

sure, you are just a welfare porch monkey

Does welfare include doing an actual job. It appears to me that you only leave Liberalforum when its time to go to bed.

Loser.   

5 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yeah, the new STASI are some scary folks.....these are the same folks that were all for free speech in the 60s :lol:

And if there was no White Supremacist system I am sure that number would be about even.  So much for telling the truth.

And I doubt that there are only 12% Blacks here in the US. And thats not even counting the Western Hemisphere.

Yes, lets be real here.  

5 minutes ago, zarus said:

And if there was no White Supremacist system I am sure that number would be about even.  So much for telling the truth.

And I doubt that there are only 12% Blacks here in the US. And thats not even counting the Western Hemisphere.

Yes, lets be real here.  

There is no white supremacist system...silly

20 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

FK U race baiter !

Written by Walter E. Williams a BLACK MAN and a professor of economics at George Mason University. 

...Sharpton also offered, “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”

Despite such racism, President Barack Obama has made Sharpton his go-to guy on matters of race. But not to worry. Obama himself spent 20 years listening to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s anti-Semitic and racist sermons. The news media and intellectual elite don’t condemn Sharpton or Obama, because they have two standards of behavior: one for whites and a lower one for blacks.

The news media’s narrative about the police shooting in Ferguson, Mo., is that a white cop shot and killed an unarmed black man who was holding his hands up. Their New York City narrative is that a white cop used a chokehold that killed a black man. The news media people and their liberal allies know the facts, but they need to promote the appearance of injustice to keep black people in a state of grievance.

You are already down to 61% in the US.  Blame yourself for your own incompetence.  You have reaped what you have sown.  

Just now, zarus said:

You are already down to 61% in the US.  Blame yourself for your own incompetence.  You have reaped what you have sown.  

You became everything you accuse others have become.

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

You became everything you accuse others have become.

No. I became someone who was exposed to the lies of the system.

And no it is payback time.  Does your futile existence frighten you ?