zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Holding a venue liable for the actions and racism of a customer? The case would be rightfully laughed out of court. Racism is so rare that rich black actors have to hire black thugs to pretend to be white supremacists. 

This is not an invasive. Its standard protocol.  If you are a racist there are rules and regulations you also have to follow.

And because this is a public commercial business you cannot make biased choices just because of someones race.

It would have been better if he had moved himself instead.   Otherwise the restaurant could be held accountable even if it were not intentional.    

Just now, Duck615 said:

just answered would not bother me or my kids

You just lied on your kids.  You are a disgusting human being.  

7 minutes ago, zarus said:

Thats not the point. They were told they could not sit near him because they were Black. This was before they were seated.   

And it wasnt a noise issue at all.   

Did they actual say because they were black..

Or did they assume?

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

Seems to me the only discrimination occurred when the man wasn't able to sit where he wanted.

Who are you talking about. The White man with a stick up his butt.

Or the Black family.  

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Maybe they had really bad body odor.....

You mean like White people when they have water on them or sweat. 

Hold on. I take that back. I cannot allow myself to be a low life scumbag like yourself.  

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one can be hanged with hyperbole.

Your character has been  so all you have left is your ancestral positon never the same shape or form achieved so far again. But you keep directing everyone to ignore it is the same for everything living a lifetime spontaneosuly here as you separate things by their position of latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude, genetic position as ancestrally postioned be it fertilized cell, zygote, embryo, fetus, infant, toddler, adolescent, teen, adult, reproduces or not, plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproduction, race, creed, color, national origin, social identity, academic training, artistic illusion, political leaning, spiritual conviction, economic status, social rank among deniers occupying space simultaneously here as proportioned to the populaiton spaced apart.

that kind of adds into specific gravity of things kinetically displaced now. No exception because their group think doesn't believe it is possible spiritually or scientifically. Damn you just won't learn instincts develop from fertilization, intellect develops when learning to communicate after birth.

want to play which comes first, inception, reproduction, conceptual mutual ignoring the self evident? Please show your solidarity at pretending now isn't physically eternity keeping reproductions eternally separated as added to the population.

7 minutes ago, zarus said:

You just lied on your kids.  You are a disgusting human being.  

your opinion you race baiting POS

50 minutes ago, peter45 said:

A very dark skinned African American claimed that some restaurant employee asked him;

"What race are you."

Asking a question like that seems way, way beyond stupid.

peter...I already made my post saying the same thing...before reading yours.

It is a possibility tho she might be blind !

African-American Democratic Georgia State Representative Erica Thomas later told the story in a tearful video on social media where she complained about how “this white privilege stuff is getting out of control,” but what quickly got out of control was her lie.

The “white man” in question turned out to be a Cuban Democrat who supports AOC, and Thomas backtracked on the claim that he told her to “go back” to anywhere (though she did admit that she told him to go back at one point). According to Thomas, she assumed that the Cuban “white man” must’ve told her to “go back,” because she herself told him to “go back.” ....

The media immediately began reporting on the alleged racially charged incident, with the victim as “Rep. Thomas,” and the perpetrator as “white male.” That was apparently all the description of the parties needed to make a judgement on the matter.

...The fact that Thomas’ story could be covered in publications including the New York Times is a sad reminder on how the tendency of the media today is to report first, and ask questions later. That’s especially true when it comes to stories on race – one of the few areas where in their eyes, the accused is always guilty until proven innocent.

Erica Thomas’ inability to properly use a self-checkout line may have resulted in the latest race hoax – but it’s hardly the only one the media has allowed to thrive in the Trump era.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Your character has been  so all you have left is your ancestral positon never the same shape or form achieved so far again. But you keep directing everyone to ignore it is the same for everything living a lifetime spontaneosuly here as you separate things by their position of latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude, genetic position as ancestrally postioned be it fertilized cell, zygote, embryo, fetus, infant, toddler, adolescent, teen, adult, reproduces or not, plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproduction, race, creed, color, national origin, social identity, academic training, artistic illusion, political leaning, spiritual conviction, economic status, social rank among deniers occupying space simultaneously here as proportioned to the populaiton spaced apart.

that kind of adds into specific gravity of things kinetically displaced now. No exception because their group think doesn't believe it is possible spiritually or scientifically. Damn you just won't learn instincts develop from fertilization, intellect develops when learning to communicate after birth.

want to play which comes first, inception, reproduction, conceptual mutual ignoring the self evident? Please show your solidarity at pretending now isn't physically eternity keeping reproductions eternally separated as added to the population.

Awwwww, look at here. Are we pretending to be intelligent again. You ancestral mindset is no better than anyone else.  You just have a different way of speaking.

That does not mean that most people here do not understand what you are actually saying.  I seriously doubt your arrogance will allow you to believe

that this is true.  

8 minutes ago, zarus said:

You mean like White people when they have water on them or sweat. 

Hold on. I take that back. I cannot allow myself to be a low life scumbag like yourself.  

Its a dumb story......one guy hates blacks.  okay, anything else?

Here are more stories..

Jimmy fell down

Lucy ate a sandwich

Bob was late for work

Lisa started her period

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

your opinion you race baiting POS

No.  You hate your kids just like you hate yourself.  White Supremacist NPD traits.

Classification number 37.   Typical sociopath lacking empathy, and mentally incoherent.  

1 minute ago, zarus said:

Awwwww, look at here. Are we pretending to be intelligent again. You ancestral mindset is no better than anyone else.  You just have a different way of speaking.

That does not mean that most people here do not understand what you are actually saying.  I seriously doubt your arrogance will allow you to believe

that this is true.  

yes your we are, I am not from an instinctive point of view as propotionally occupying space in this atmosphere as equally reproduced to a member of this species.

Just now, zarus said:

No.  You hate your kids just like you hate yourself.  White Supremacist NPD traits.

Classification number 37.   Typical sociopath lacking empathy, and mentally incoherent.  

it is race baiting asswipes that like you that keep racism alive

37 minutes ago, zarus said:

Flaws or not. Racism exists. Downplaying the reality of it all makes you seem shady let alone disingenuous. 

I spent many, many years working in the low income, high crime rate areas of Chicago.

I venture to say that I have known and supervised more minority people than you have ever had contact with.

I have always treated them with respect, and they have responded in kind.

I have also personally witnessed racially motivated "set ups" against businesses in predominantly white areas in the suburbs.

Groups of minorities coming into a business, and causing disruptions, far, far beyond anything that would be considered normal behavior.

In all the instances that I have witnessed, the business owner/manager has realized that they were being victimized, and quietly and politely waited for the troublemakers to leave, and then clean up the mess that they made.

It is far better to state things the way that they are,

not the way that they should be.

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

peter...I already made my post saying the same thing...before reading yours.

It is a possibility she is blind !

African-American Democratic Georgia State Representative Erica Thomas later told the story in a tearful video on social media where she complained about how “this white privilege stuff is getting out of control,” but what quickly got out of control was her lie.

The “white man” in question turned out to be a Cuban Democrat who supports AOC, and Thomas backtracked on the claim that he told her to “go back” to anywhere (though she did admit that she told him to go back at one point). According to Thomas, she assumed that the Cuban “white man” must’ve told her to “go back,” because she herself told him to “go back.” ....

The media immediately began reporting on the alleged racially charged incident, with the victim as “Rep. Thomas,” and the perpetrator as “white male.” That was apparently all the description of the parties needed to make a judgement on the matter.

...The fact that Thomas’ story could be covered in publications including the New York Times is a sad reminder on how the tendency of the media today is to report first, and ask questions later. That’s especially true when it comes to stories on race – one of the few areas where in their eyes, the accused is always guilty until proven innocent.

Erica Thomas’ inability to properly use a self-checkout line may have resulted in the latest race hoax – but it’s hardly the only one the media has allowed to thrive in the Trump era.

Many of them have thrived because they are true.  So you will be monitored.  You will be watched. You will be subjected.  You will be accused.

You will fall.  Simple.   

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

yes your we are, I am not from an instinctive point of view as propotionally occupying space in this atmosphere as equally reproduced to a member of this species.

Yes, your we are ? ?   First of all if you are gonna address me do so in a coherent manner.   

2 minutes ago, peter45 said:

I spent many, many years working in the low income, high crime rate areas of Chicago.

I venture to say that I have known and supervised more minority people than you have ever had contact with.

I have always treated them with respect, and they have responded in kind.

I have also personally witnessed racially motivated "set ups" against businesses in predominantly white areas in the suburbs.

Groups of minorities coming into a business, and causing disruptions, far, far beyond anything that would be considered normal behavior.

In all the instances that I have witnessed, the business owner/manager has realized that they were being victimized, and quietly and politely waited for the troublemakers to leave, and then clean up the mess that they made.

It is far better to state things the way that they are,

not the way that they should be.

Well I am sure there are quite a few incidents you have missed.  Because if you could see it all around the world in a day, it would probably kill you.  

1 minute ago, zarus said:

Yes, your we are ? ?   First of all if you are gonna address me do so in a coherent manner.   

those that made my reproduction happen are dead, but when alive they trained me to deny real to fit into societal evolution.  Loyalty doesn't pay, it costs.