zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

10 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Don't force your integration on me. You like them you sit by them.

Its not forced integration.  You say this as if people are poison. How would you feel if someone made your son or daughter sit at the back of a bus just because

they are white.   

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Go take cover behind a preposition, sole.

The grammarians are coming, parsing all the way!

You will be parsed and declined into extinction if you do not take cover!

ha ha ha ha ha ah stick to the script mister intellectually superior to natural displacement. Only one you have fooled is everyone believiing your fabricated reality is all anyone needs to know about cradle to grave. keep collecting rent on everyone reciting your talking point mantra since it is their ancesry you will sacrifice for the greater good at the show must go on.

Just now, zarus said:

Its not forced integration.  You say this as if people are poison. How would you feel if someone made your son or daughter sit at the back of a bus just because

they are white.   

I riding in the back of the bus.

16 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

What is the discrimination about where you sit. You are not stopping them from sitting anywhere

Are you mentally retarded.  Like that is the whole point of this post.  

31 minutes ago, zarus said:

I always felt like there were some restaurant chains who were more favored for Whites than Blacks.  For legal reasons I will not say their name here on this site.  But I will say that

when you are dealing with cooperate racism is not exempt.  It exists just as much as it did 50 years ago. Its just more hidden.  What do you think about this.

Watch the video first and then write your response below.

Freedom of association. Freedom of speech. He is welcome to make a request. The restaurant is welcome to pass that request along, if just to alert them the man is a bigoted cocksucker.

Just now, Duck615 said:

I riding in the back of the bus.

Yes, lets evade the question.  Because real men answer correctly.   

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Freedom of association. Freedom of speech. He is welcome to make a request. The restaurant is welcome to pass that request along, if just to alert them the man is a bigoted cocksucker.

He is not welcome to make this request in a public venue that has laws against discrimination.  You are wrong.   This is a liability issue that could cost this company millions.

6 minutes ago, zarus said:

Your psychological methodology is toast from now on. I have been a male since conception transforming from fertilized cell to me typing this response over 68 years since born never exceeded being alive now.

All you ever do is project whatifisms and capitalize off of the self destruction within the species from your behavior.

42 minutes ago, zarus said:

What do you think about this.

Watch the video first and then write your response below.

Point 1:  First and foremost in the beginning of the video it says alleged.

Point 2:  Why would a waitress ask someone a question like what is your race when it is pretty obvious.

Point 3: In this day and age...where is the video ?

Jussie Smollett could not be reached for comment.

Mr. Reilly ( Kentucky State University political scientist) eventually compiled a database of 346 hate-crime allegations and determined that less than a third were genuine. Turning his attention to the hoaxes, he put together a data set of more than 400 confirmed cases of fake allegations that were reported to authorities between 2010 and 2017. He allows that the exact number of false reports is probably unknowable, but what can be said “with absolute confidence is that the actual number of hate crime hoaxes is indisputably large,” he writes. “We are not speaking here of just a few bad apples.”

1 minute ago, zarus said:

He is not welcome to make this request in a public venue that has laws against discrimination.  You are wrong.   This is a liability issue that could cost this company millions.

The law is pretty clear. No public place  has the right to use the racism of a customer to make decisions regarding seating.

Just now, zarus said:

Holding a venue liable for the actions and racism of a customer? The case would be rightfully laughed out of court. Racism is so rare that rich black actors have to hire black thugs to pretend to be white supremacists. 

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Your psychological methodology is toast from now on.

You know nothing of psychology or methodology. You think people can hide behind VOCABULARY. (snicker, chortle, jeer!)

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The law is pretty clear. No public place  has the right to use the racism of a customer to make decisions regarding seating.

However it's unclear if it was race or because there were so many children in the party making noise

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You know nothing of psychology or methodology. You think people can hide behind VOCABULARY. (snicker, chortle, jeer!)

enough to hang you with your own hyperbole from your own behavior ignoring natural displacement explained down to every position of the universe perpetually blancing ionto the details never the same again from now on. Kinetic movements compounding without a theory of what if it doesn't.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Freedom of association. There is no law demanding a bigot be seated next to the target of their bigotry. I would rather not be seated next to young teenagers or those with babies. Age is a protected class but I have had this request honored without incident or butthurt on the part of the people I was reseated to avoid.

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Racism is so rare that rich black actors have to hire black thugs to pretend to be white supremacists. 

Racism is more rare than it used to be. Racial segregation in a public restaurant, is, however racist, and is illegal.

There are plenty of White supremacists. There are at least ten that post in this forum.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

However it's unclear if it was race or because there were so many children in the party making noise

Thats not the point. They were told they could not sit near him because they were Black. This was before they were seated.   

And it wasnt a noise issue at all.   

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Freedom of association. There is no law demanding a bigot be seated next to the target of their bigotry. I would rather not be seated next to young teenagers or those with babies. Age is a protected class but I have had this request honored without incident or butthurt on the part of the people I was reseated to avoid.

You only make this request if the party is violating the rules and regulations of the restaurant.  The family did not.   

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one can be hanged with hyperbole.

That guy is so stupid ! LOL !   He acts like a debate is some kind of a war.    😆

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Racism is more rare than it used to be. Racial segregation in a public restaurant, is, however racist, and is illegal.

There are plenty of White supremacists. There are at least ten that post in this forum.

Eleven

Just now, zarus said:

That guy is so stupid ! LOL !   He acts like a debate is some kind of a war.    😆

For him,. I think it is.

He is Nostradamus' ONE MALE, just ask him.

12 minutes ago, zarus said:

just answered would not bother me or my kids