zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump has helped more black peoples than Obama ever did.  

Explain Trump’s prison reform  and freeing so many incarcerated blacks as evidence of his racism. 

Trump has only deregulated the system if anything and the economy was already growing since 2010. 

At least in the South it was. There are some people who still have not really felt this economy either.

So are you gonna blame Trump for that too ?  Youre not making any sense here sir.  

49 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Gondwanaland is not described in the Bible.

The creation of the planet described in Genesis is quite vague compared with what geologists, botanists and zoologists know today.

We know that the stars were created billions of years before the Earth.

Science has proven to us that the Earth was all one big piece of land. And this is true.  You dont have to be a genius to figure this out.

Just look at the map and it pretty much explains it all.  

24 minutes ago, zarus said:

Well we do know that the original people were Black. 

So Jesus was Black.  

zarus...I think we had this discussion before !

If humanity came out of Africa (which I tend to believe based on what I have read) how did the America's Indian's land get stolen from them ?

Also....Jesus was not Black perse; He was Mediteran (Jew) which would give olive (browning) skin. 

14 minutes ago, zarus said:

Would you have this same attitude of the people were White.  Let see you answer this question.  

I honestly pay little attention to whether a group of black people sit near me at a restaurant - I generally don't have any more or different problems with blacks than with whites in a restaurant setting, and  Black people don't offend or bother me.  So, its hard for me to answer your question from any kind of personal perspective. 

I do pay attention to whether a group of loud and/or annoying people are getting ready to sit next to me in a restaurant.  When I was a kid, smokers really bothered me.  As an adult, screaming babies and undisciplined children bother me, unless it's 4:00-5:00 - in which case everyone knows that is kid and baby restaurant hour.  I have been known to get up and move if someone with a little baby sits near me.  Smoking is not a thing anymore, thankfully, so I don't have to deal with that.  

So, if a group of other white people didn't want to sit next to me for whatever reason, I doubt I'd pay a lick of attention to it.  Or, if a group of black people didn't want to sit next to me, I doubt I'd even notice. 

17 minutes ago, zarus said:

Science has proven to us that the Earth was all one big piece of land. And this is true.  You dont have to be a genius to figure this out.

At no moment did I ever say that  the continents were all joined at some point is false.It is, as you say, obvious.

But I really doubt that ALL the land was joined. Volcanic islands and atolls most likely existed in the oceans at the time of Gondwanaland.

What I did say is that this is not explained in the Book of Genesis.

The Bible only recognizes  three continents out of seven. Antarctica, Australia, and North and South America are not mentioned at all.

32 minutes ago, zarus said:

Well we do know that the original people were Black.  And Africa is the homeland from which all of humanity came.

So Jesus was Black.  That does not mean we are superior to anyone. And neither are you.  

Jesus (if he existed) lived around 2000 years ago.  Humans have been on this planet for at least 100,000 years.

I do not think that the color of Jesus' skin was an issue in Jesus' time.

Anthropologists cannot accurately determine the color of the skin of people can be determined from the skeletons of ancient people.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, zarus said:

I always felt like there were some restaurant chains who were more favored for Whites than Blacks.  For legal reasons I will not say their name here on this site.  But I will say that

when you are dealing with cooperate racism is not exempt.  It exists just as much as it did 50 years ago. Its just more hidden.  What do you think about this.

Watch the video first and then write your response below.

First thing as much as I dont condone this type of behavior , its an isolated incident

the management of the restaurant terminated the employees, banned the racist customer and that should serve as a lesson that not all places discriminate.

End of story

What else can be done?

14 hours ago, zarus said:

There are some people who still have not really felt this economy either.

So are you gonna blame Trump for that too ?  Youre not making any sense here sir.  

Who are these people? Of course they feel the economy.

14 hours ago, zarus said:

Trump has only deregulated the system if anything and the economy was already growing since 2010. 

Specious statement.   Plus additional dishonesty in saying what he only did.  The economic data show resrv

15 hours ago, zarus said:

Science has proven no such thing. 

Such a thing isn't provable. Use common sense and you will realize that.