Jump to content
zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, SBED said:

Really YOU ARE A BUTTERCUP

So here we are. A racist bigot who sits on the internet all day long and likes to attack those who are against the status quo.

I see your nationalists brothers are here on this site.  And just like in reality that are very narrow minded, and very misguided people.

They are taught that the man with the darker skin is your enemy.  Therefore you must destroy the next tribe so that yours can survive.

There is no single bigger threat to the Caucasian race than themselves. And that is because they are the ones who are killing up themselves culturally,socially, and economically.

They are the ones who are committing  crimes against humanity on a global scale. And this prevents them from escaping the very prison that they put themselves in.

Its a trap.  Never trust the man in the red suit if you know what is good for you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zarus said:

So here we are. A racist bigot who sits on the internet all day long and likes to attack those who are against the status quo.

I see your nationalists brothers are here on this site.  And just like in reality that are very narrow minded, and very misguided people.

They are taught that the man with the darker skin is your enemy.  Therefore you must destroy the next tribe so that yours can survive.

There is no single bigger threat to the Caucasian race than themselves. And that is because they are the ones who are killing up themselves culturally,socially, and economically.

They are the ones who are committing  crimes against humanity on a global scale. And this prevents them from escaping the very prison that they put themselves in.

Its a trap.  Never trust the man in the red suit if you know what is good for you.  

so goes a human denying what they are, so goes society honoring the concept now isn't eternity.

 

What is the human sin that banned them from the Garden of Eden? Reproductive order at being eternally sorted apart in plain sight. Zarus, you don't know what eternity is being part of eternally sorted apart now and your group mentality boasts about being smarter than a person navigating like tomorrow is a false narrative cradle to grave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

No.

You are wrong about that.

You are a hater.  Just like Ilhan Omar.  She is a hater.  Both of you are haters of Jews, Christian, Caucasians, and the USA.

And this, makes both of you...….racists.

 

Just one question, sir.

Omar left her Black Muslim husband, so that she could have hot, passionate sex, every night, with a Christian, white man.

Does that bother you?  You are not racially jealous, are you?  Let's give Omar a break, now.  Maybe she just feels about

her men, the way she feels about her fried chicken--the white meat costs more.....because it is more valuable.            😲

 

The dangers of White Supremacy means that for every crime of hate you do against others go against you 10 fold.

That means more laws will be put into place to protect people of color.

More rules.

More regulations.

More integration.

It is your act of hate that has compromised you for so long now.

And the very thing you tried to use to destroy other tribes as you call it has backfired.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't go to theaters in certain parts of town. Eating with diversity is fine but many blacks have issues with movie theater behavior. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, zarus said:

The dangers of White Supremacy means that for every crime of hate you do against others go against you 10 fold.

That means more laws will be put into place to protect people of color.

More rules.

More regulations.

More integration.

It is your act of hate that has compromised you for so long now.

And the very thing you tried to use to destroy other tribes as you call it has backfired.  

You hate limited life as a reproductive result being eternally sorted apart now. You adopt a 24/7 rationalized way to interpret life could exist beyond the moment while never exceeding the moment and refuse to acknowledge your ancestral progress fooled itself historically which includes you and your children you trained to follow reality not understand the real point of adapting to simultaneusly alive..

 

all sides are trained to follow your way of adopting typecast personalities and you feel damned if you do and damned if you don't all the time and you want freedom from that sense of helplessness.

 

Know what you are fighting against is the same thing all sides of realities are fighting against. Prisoners of your own beliefs everyone has to historically defend to their grave ancestrally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zarus said:

And again I am against the status quo.  I think you need to use a dictionary and see what the actual meaning of that word is.

what is the status quo? stay in character assumed since 4 years old and historically performed so far.  beware the power of choice governed by corrupted power of suggesting our way or no way from a mob rule collective regardless acted out by race, creed, color, gender, national origin.....etc..

 

How do you defend individual liberty by mob rule human rights to not accept natural position of reproductive position so far? your laws, your beliefs, your faith, your ancestry, your political party, your spiritual congregation, your behavior hasn't done it..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zarus said:
1 hour ago, superds77 said:

Seriously?

 

Your "evidence" is that because people call Trump and his supporters "racist" that makes it true?

 

Republicans/conservatives have been called "racist" by many for quite some time. That, in and of itself, does not make it true.

 

I asked you this (or something similar)  in the other thread (on the Colorado thing), which you conveniently ignored : What is the most egregious manifestation of the "racism" that you constantly complain about?

I think that you are the one ignoring the attitudes and resentments being shown in the US today.

So therefore i cannot take someone who is clueless about social issues seriously.  

In other words, you got nuthin!

 

Just as I thought. You have no desire to "discuss" anything.

 

Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I choose not to frequent bars/restaurants/anything in our very, very white 14.000 person trailer park north of town. So must be racist against whites. It can't have anything to do with them not maintaining clean facilities or finding meth pipes in the bath room... Nahhh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I won't go to theaters in certain parts of town. Eating with diversity is fine but many blacks have issues with movie theater behavior. 

This is bs.  No Black man or woman I know worries about messing with a White person in public let alone in a movie theater.

You cannot be serious.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, superds77 said:

In other words, you got nuthin!

 

Just as I thought. You have no desire to "discuss" anything.

 

Carry on.

You havent seen the videos on this post about nationalism.  Oh I forgot.  You cant read.  My bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 10:32 AM, Blue Devil said:

Thanks for bringing your Democrat National Socialist Racist Victim Bullshit here again.

 

HEOJs.gif

 

Asshole.

Man thems sure look like some "juicy" melons there ...eh "boy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I choose not to frequent bars/restaurants/anything in our very, very white 14.000 person trailer park north of town. So must be racist against whites. It can't have anything to do with them not maintaining clean facilities or finding meth pipes in the bath room... Nahhh...

These are different examples in different situations.  You chrome dome.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zarus said:
47 minutes ago, superds77 said:

In other words, you got nuthin!

 

Just as I thought. You have no desire to "discuss" anything.

 

Carry on.

You havent seen the videos on this post about nationalism.  Oh I forgot.  You cant read.  My bad. 

"SEEN videos"? "Can't READ"?

 

Your "bad" indeed. LOL!

 

Looking for all of those manifestations of SYSTEMIC racism. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zarus said:

This is bs.  No Black man or woman I know worries about messing with a White person in public let alone in a movie theater.

You cannot be serious.  

Not about messing, it's about not shutting up and watching the movie. I am sure they don't do it with any malice, many weren't taught proper movie etiquette. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Man thems sure look like some "juicy" melons there ...eh "boy"

Yes. Let us lick

the melons of beautiful White Women shall we.      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Gibber, gibber, gibber. Your genetic displacement is defective.

 

And so is yours, buffoon !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you ever been anywhere with a party of 18 negros sitting next to you ?

 

They are either very eloquent or ghetto rats...and there is no neutral ground.

 

They're like bikers and cops...OK one on one BUT put them in a group;  they feed off each other and all bets are off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, superds77 said:

"SEEN videos"? "Can't READ"?

 

Your "bad" indeed. LOL!

 

Looking for all of those manifestations of SYSTEMIC racism. Thanks!

Look. Racism exists. And it is in all races ok.  Let the well educated people here speak on this issue instead.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

And so is yours, buffoon !

Why not say something intelligent for a change.  Because you are just another airheaded bigot who has nothing substantial to say.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Have you ever been anywhere with a party of 18 negros sitting next to you ?

 

They are either very eloquent or ghetto rats...and there is no neutral ground.

 

They're like bikers and cops...OK one on one BUT put them in a group;  they feed off each other and all bets are off.

These people were classy individuals. Not the ones you see at biker events.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Not about messing, it's about not shutting up and watching the movie. I am sure they don't do it with any malice, many weren't taught proper movie etiquette. 

Ive seen Whites who talk through the whole movie.  Its not a race issue. Gosh you are stupid.  And a punk too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zarus said:

Because the GOP is the most racist political branch in the US today.  

 

Sure, retard, BECAUSE YOU SAY SO, so it must be true.

 

Pull yer head outa yer ass,  shit-fer brains !

 

You sound like an inbred NASA to me !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • diddle dee dee


  • By teacher

    Like Jesse Ventura said to all that would not take a chew in the movie "Predator." LF.org is a political debate forum. This chatbox just ups the opportunity to go at it. Ya'll have your political views, seems to me that ya'll should have thought these things out and be ready to battle. 


  • By teacher

    Is real time political debate a thing ya'll hide from? What do you morons do if you happen to run into some one with opposing political views on the street? 


  • By teacher

    I've never ran into anyone, in real life,  that said Obama lied. I run into folks that tell me Trump lies. I'm at work. I didn't bring it up. I don't reply, I'm representing a company. Not my place. 


  • By teacher

    Lookie there, all I have to do is get out and come back. Why is it that liberals, when they have a company man before them decide they that is the time they go off? Why would ya'll put a company man into that position? 


  • By teacher

    Chatbox is mine. 


  • By teacher

    There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination." There is only discrimination. To imply that black on white discrimination is reverse discrimination sort of lends some justification to the idea of so-called "reverse discrimination." Any discrimination is wrong. Original idea supplied to me by a man called Kyle. Credit where credit is due.


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. I told you unwashed masses long ago in this, the chat box what the rules were.  Told you all that I would rule the chat box. Go check it out. Scroll some. The chat box is supposed to be a place where debate can happen damn near instantaneously. At the onset I said that the chat box wouldn't fly and that is because the chat box demands that all needs to be ready for real time debate. Everybody but I fails.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...