zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

52 minutes ago, 123urout said:

democrats-then-democrats-now-racist-then

A senior member of this site.  Well you definitely are getting an award from me for being the idiot of the year.

Because the GOP is the most racist political branch in the US today.  

2 minutes ago, zarus said:
39 minutes ago, superds77 said:

You could not be more wrong.

Well explain to me why people call Trump and his supporters racists. 

Seriously?

Your "evidence" is that because people call Trump and his supporters "racist" that makes it true?

Republicans/conservatives have been called "racist" by many for quite some time. That, in and of itself, does not make it true.

I asked you this (or something similar)  in the other thread (on the Colorado thing), which you conveniently ignored : What is the most egregious manifestation of the "racism" that you constantly complain about?

22 minutes ago, zarus said:

A senior member of this site.  Well you definitely are getting an award from me for being the idiot of the year.

You command eveyone else be accountable for their own ancestral choices, yet you demand the right to be your own person as who you rahter be socially than what you always remain genetically.

Get your own mind cultivated with vocabulary after birth back in sinc with your brain since conception. your vernacular personality isn't equal to your genetic displacement.

33 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Seriously?

Your "evidence" is that because people call Trump and his supporters "racist" that makes it true?

Republicans/conservatives have been called "racist" by many for quite some time. That, in and of itself, does not make it true.

I asked you this (or something similar)  in the other thread (on the Colorado thing), which you conveniently ignored : What is the most egregious manifestation of the "racism" that you constantly complain about?

I think that you are the one ignoring the attitudes and resentments being shown in the US today.

So therefore i cannot take someone who is clueless about social issues seriously.  

18 minutes ago, sole result said:

You command eveyone else be accountable for their own ancestral choices, yet you demand the right to be your own person as who you rahter be socially than what you always remain genetically.

Get your own mind cultivated with vocabulary after birth back in sinc with your brain since conception. your vernacular personality isn't equal to your genetic displacement.

Are we still incapable of speaking in a formal manner. I think you have a mental illness sir.  Something is wrong with you.  Just saying,  

18 minutes ago, zarus said:

Are we still incapable of speaking in a formal manner. I think you have a mental illness sir.  Something is wrong with you.  Just saying,  

What is the "we" as that is your group mentality I am not a member of because of its desire to corrupt interpretations of life as it naturally exists in plain sight. Dare continue denying now is eternity using relative time statistics to pretend compounding movements are not going on simultaneously here as your group think's whole set of facts are based upon life cannot be eternally sorted apart as total sum reproductions present.

You are as corrupt as any human that ever tried to save humanity throughout history, please tell us(natural reproductions) what gives a few ancestors the right to control everyone else suggesting there are higher powers in the universe than now being eternity naturally sustaining eternal separation of reproductions occupying space at the same time?

I'll sit where I want. I don't have to sit where some stupid lib tells me too.  

WHITE BOY HERE! I ONLY PATRONIZE RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE TAKE OUT OR DELIVERY! CHINESE WIFE HATES [African-American slur]S, SO DO I!

TRUMP 2020 SCHILLEE WILLEEE SUCK ME YOU ROTEN BUTTERCUP!

5 minutes ago, SBED said:

WHITE BOY HERE! I ONLY PATRONIZE RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE TAKE OUT OR DELIVERY! CHINESE WIFE HATES [African-American slur]S, SO DO I!

If you judge people beyond equally reproduced ocupying space at the same time you are, you aren't being honest about life itself which then translate to you aren't honest within yourself either and when you join others thinking the same way. Corruption is all you leave behind in everything your mentality does historically since life doesn't exceed existing simultaneosuly here as reproductively occupying space now and nowhere else possible.

Seems you have not only gave away your sole, the soul you assume larger than life doesn't physically exist except for you denying what you are doing being alive currently here..

13 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

The man told the workers at the restaurant to not allow the Blacks to sit with him.

How would you react if someone on a bus or on your job told your boss to not let you work or eat around them cause you were White ?

21 minutes ago, sole result said:

What is the "we" as that is your group mentality I am not a member of because of its desire to corrupt interpretations of life as it naturally exists in plain sight. Dare continue denying now is eternity using relative time statistics to pretend compounding movements are not going on simultaneously here as your group think's whole set of facts are based upon life cannot be eternally sorted apart as total sum reproductions present.

You are as corrupt as any human that ever tried to save humanity throughout history, please tell us(natural reproductions) what gives a few ancestors the right to control everyone else suggesting there are higher powers in the universe than now being eternity naturally sustaining eternal separation of reproductions occupying space at the same time?

Again.  Can you speak in a formal manner.  You are adding more garbage to this discussion.  This is not a we issue.  Thank you.  

8 minutes ago, SBED said:

That was not quite an intelligent response.  So like I am not surprised by your stupidity here.  It exposes you mental incompetence among other things. 

1 minute ago, zarus said:

The man told the workers at the restaurant to not allow the Blacks to sit with him.

How would you react if someone on a bus or on your job told your boss to not let you work or eat around them cause you were White ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. you aren't going to stop inciting a riot until a riot erupts. that reflects you want to disrupt life as it naturally exists. Now since you don't like life as it naturally exists you have a complusion to make everyone feel more miserable about life than you do occupying space in your flesh.

18 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Fake video !

Third grade actors !

In a  word:  PATHETIC !

It just goes to show to what extent these inbred  niggers are ready to go,  to make complete assholes  of themselves, so they can play the victim card.

And she looks more like a two dime whore to me, than a housewife.

Are you mad because you are part of a tribe that is dying out.  And I bet you do not know how it is happening and why.  You are incompetent mentally, socially, and psychologically.

3 minutes ago, zarus said:

Are you mad because you are part of a tribe that is dying out.  And I bet you do not know how it is happening and why.  You are incompetent mentally, socially, and psychologically.

look at you typecasting others loathing being typecast yourself.  How does one correct all sides playing the same corrupted game instead of shouting out hypocrits all?

I have been practicing it for 13 years on messageboards in cyberspace and all I get is everyone staying in the game corrupting interpretations of how simple life operates naturally.

Just now, sole result said:

look at you typecasting others loathing being typecast yourself.  How does one correct all sides playing the same corrupted game instead of shouting out hypocrits all?

Self loathing. Is this you being self projecting again.  Because it is so obvious that you are trying to hide just how much of a bigot you are too.  

24 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

You see men like you live in fear of other people because your hate is ingrained.  It is your hate that has isolated you.  It is your hate that has ostracized you.  It has polarized you.

It keeps you in a bind. Makes you feel trapped.  Makes you feel small.  And the truth of the matter is that it is your very own conscious mind that has done all of this to you.

5 minutes ago, zarus said:

Self loathing. Is this you being self projecting again.  Because it is so obvious that you are trying to hide just how much of a bigot you are too.  

serenity is making peace with all one ever remains conception to dead while spontaneously alive with the rest of reproduced results outside their skin. You won't try since you are convinced being alive grants you the right to pretend now isn't eternity and you can make up any facts that validate real doesn't matter philosophically, psychologically, metaphysically, socially, academically, legally, artistically, spiritually, economically, etc.

I stand my ground, occupying space conception to dead same as you are living, you won't tolerate honesty and I have to compromise with corruption so I get mad as hell, so I bring life as it actually works back into the arena of ideas on how to fool the next generation same as all others already passing through the moment.

59 minutes ago, sole result said:

Gibber, gibber, gibber. Your genetic displacement is defective.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

serenity is making peace with all one ever remains conception to dead while spontaneously alive with the rest of reproduced results outside their skin. You won't try since you are convinced being alive grants you the right to pretend now isn't eternity and you can make up any facts that validate real doesn't matter philosophically, psychologically, metaphysically, socially, academically, legally, artistically, spiritually, economically, etc.

Using big words does not mean you are intelligent.   Like be formal for a change and then we might be getting somewhere.  

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Gibber, gibber, gibber. Your genetic displacement is defective.

He is good at mixing up words. Nothing more.   

1 hour ago, zarus said:

Really YOU ARE A BUTTERCUP