zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I will contemplate that.

Thank you, Rain Man.

I hope you can count cards in a 4-deck shoe......when we go to Las Vegas.             😊

My brain doesn't focus on details, it navigates compounding motion. why my spelling and grammar suck at the intellectual translating level.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

My brain doesn't focus on details, it navigates motion. why my spelling and grammar suck at the intellectual translating level.

I understand.

You are OK with me, cowboy.

Peace, brother.           🤠

Just now, Taipan said:

I understand.

You are OK with me, cowboy.

Peace, brother.           🤠

serenity to you also.

9 hours ago, zarus said:

No. Its anti-racist ass kickers like myself who keep people like you in check.  

How can you be anti-racist but hate whites at the same time.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

he supports corrupted interpretations of life as social facts. it is simple by the choices he adopts to justify his character on the world stage.

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

Related image

Ok, you are so smart and defender of "we believe", what does it take to correct compounding human error practiced for say 300 reproductive cycles historically within one species that never exists beyond being alive at the same time regardless the 1st generation or the replacing 300th generation so far?

Damn your ideology is screwed up and you mock my position thinking I am only eternally sorted apart now as a reproduction centered at the point life is never the same results from now on.

what is the concept of serenity Doc? To understand the difference of the things I cannot change and the ability to correct the things I did wrong hoping life was larger than my position of ancestral changing population so far.

You sustain doubt, I remove it. your side never loses, society assures my thinking never passes the enlightment of time relativity academically, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, socially, ancestrally.

Academically = means

Artistically = methods

economically = motives

ancestrally = opportunity

socially = mayhem

spiritualism = misery

politics = madness.

outcomes of standard operating procedures defending justification from "We Believe" dictates what individuals are allowed to understand cradle to grave on the world stage sustaining theaters of doubt maintained by higher caricatures of authority derived from literal, figurative, relative, social truths if defied become crimes against humanity within any civic pride of thinking reality conquered space as time apart reproductively so far.

Welcome to Intellectual Armageddon.

where is my Nobel Peace Prize? Nobody else put this together and everyone else calls my thinking gibberish.

16 hours ago, Taipan said:

Halle Berry.

Venessa Williams.

Rae Dawn Chong.   

Good looking black women, who are millionaires each.   They can have anything they want.

They choose to sleep with white men tonight.   Does that bother you?   Are you racially jealous?

Kamala Harris.  She gets on her knees every night in front of a good strong white man.....and gives her 

husband a B/Job.   But you will still vote for her, won't you? 

That doesn't bother you, does it??   Does it, boy??  

Heheheheheheheeeeeeee…………..😊

I have never been jealous about any Black Woman sleeping with a White Man.

You really are stupid arent you.   It makes sense to me.  Youre not as thorough in mind as you think you are.

Not even close. 

16 hours ago, sole result said:

ha ha ha ha ha, this from a character that minds "It takes a village" to raise the reproduced replacements from now on.   ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What is sad as that these airheads dont have the power that they once had from a societal perspective.

Tribalism is toxic.  Its unproductive. Its non progressive.  Its an ill fated ideology that has destroyed the culture from the inside out. 

16 hours ago, sole result said:

A brain that doesn't mind, a character's contextual soul defends their ruling elite's ancestral sole position without devotion to artifical intelligence factually declaring a reproduction isn't anything of value without adopting other peoples' ideas to die for only as spaced apart cradle to grave to save dream state of minds historically only naming those that fooled everyone ancestrally so far.

You ancestral makeup has been damaged.  Your brain is effed up in a nutshell.  I never seen you talk like a normal person here ever since I have been on this site.

You never make sense about anything.  You are incapable of following up and you do not know how to communicate in a formal manner.

If I am wrong, then prove it right now for all to see.

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

They will never understand 

This is the dumbest statistic chart I have ever seen and its not even accurate at all.  

11 hours ago, kfools said:

Because my argument is against White Supremacy, and not White people in general.

And I am also against any form of Black Liberation theology and this Black Lives Matter crap.

Do you know what an independent is.  If not then grab a Webster dictionary and look it up you illiterate azzwipe.  

Just now, zarus said:

What is sad as that these airheads dont have the power that they once had from a societal perspective.

Tribalism is toxic.  Its unproductive. Its non progressive.  Its an ill fated ideology that has destroyed the culture from the inside out. 

Nice try....

If it were not for Tribalism there would be no society to speak of ....FACT.

What Is destroying our culture is Progressive Narcissism.....

12 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Nice try....

If it were not for Tribalism there would be no society to speak of ....FACT.

What Is destroying our culture is Progressive Narcissism.....

This is false.  Human beings do not have to be in tribes in order to survive.  It was just instinct for them to do so back in those ancient times.

But you like your White Supremacist brothers are living an old stoic ideology that is fading rapidly.  And you are dying out.  

15 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Democrat%252Bracist%252Bhistory%252B(2).

The Republicans of today are now the Democrats of days gone by.  This post is dead to me. You just wasted your time.  

3 hours ago, sole result said:

Ok, you are so smart and defender of "we believe", what does it take to correct compounding human error practiced for say 300 reproductive cycles historically within one species that never exists beyond being alive at the same time regardless the 1st generation or the replacing 300th generation so far?

Damn your ideology is screwed up and you mock my position thinking I am only eternally sorted apart now as a reproduction centered at the point life is never the same results from now on.

what is the concept of serenity Doc? To understand the difference of the things I cannot change and the ability to correct the things I did wrong hoping life was larger than my position of ancestral changing population so far.

You sustain doubt, I remove it. your side never loses, society assures my thinking never passes the enlightment of time relativity academically, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, socially, ancestrally.

Academically = means

Artistically = methods

economically = motives

ancestrally = opportunity

socially = mayhem

spiritualism = misery

politics = madness.

outcomes of standard operating procedures defending justification from "We Believe" dictates what individuals are allowed to understand cradle to grave on the world stage sustaining theaters of doubt maintained by higher caricatures of authority derived from literal, figurative, relative, social truths if defied become crimes against humanity within any civic pride of thinking reality conquered space as time apart reproductively so far.

Welcome to Intellectual Armageddon.

where is my Nobel Peace Prize? Nobody else put this together and everyone else calls my thinking gibberish.

Your thinking is gibberish.  Youre just a self annointed fool.  

Just now, zarus said:

The Republicans of today are now the Democrats of days gone by.

You could not be more wrong.

56 minutes ago, zarus said:

The Republicans of today are now the Democrats of days gone by.  This post is dead to me. You just wasted your time.  

You just lied again!

Just now, zarus said:

This is false.  Human beings do not have to be in tribes in order to survive.  It was just instinct for them to do so back in those ancient times.

But you like your White Supremacist brothers are living an old stoic ideology that is fading rapidly.  And you are dying out.  

A society is a tribe....

A country is a tribe ....

A union is a tribe....

ETC.....

You are not just wrong but woefully ignorant ....

30 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

A society is a tribe....

A country is a tribe ....

A union is a tribe....

ETC.....

You are not just wrong but woefully ignorant ....

No.  A tribe is a social division consisting of families and and communities connected by blood, religious, and economic ties.

This whole supremacy ideology is nonsense.  

36 minutes ago, superds77 said:

You could not be more wrong.

Well explain to me why people call Trump and his supporters racists.