zarus

White Man Refuses To Sit Near Blacks at Restaurant !

1 minute ago, zarus said:

I like you on a personal leveL. We may disagree but I dont have anything against you offline.  

Kind statement. If I wanted to be liked . I hang around Facebook- a place where fake happiness breeds, and likes are counted . 

Just now, skews13 said:

And he is now banned from Buffalo Wild Wings permanently. The two employees that asked the family to move were immediately fired. 

Good!  Anyone who accomodates racists should be unemployed.

The only time that I have ever been averse to sitting next to someone was because they are sloppy drunk and did not want them passing out and falling on to me. I mind my business and you mind yours and all is well and good. 

11 minutes ago, zarus said:

No.  I am constantly throwing back bs in your face and you cannot stand that.  

No.

You are wrong about that.

You are a hater.  Just like Ilhan Omar.  She is a hater.  Both of you are haters of Jews, Christian, Caucasians, and the USA.

And this, makes both of you...….racists.

Just one question, sir.

Omar left her Black Muslim husband, so that she could have hot, passionate sex, every night, with a Christian, white man.

Does that bother you?  You are not racially jealous, are you?  Let's give Omar a break, now.  Maybe she just feels about

her men, the way she feels about her fried chicken--the white meat costs more.....because it is more valuable.            😲

1 minute ago, skews13 said:

And he is now banned from Buffalo Wild Wings permanently. The two employees that asked the family to move were immediately fired. 

Yes.  Because he costed or was a liability to this business.  This is a public venue that has endorsements and advertisers.

The owner here should be very afraid of people like that.  A bad pr moment can put you out of business quick.

This is something that these racist idiots have yet to understand. And they call themselves patriotic?

Bah humbug.  

5 minutes ago, zarus said:

Yes, I can read. And read often.  And you are still a robot talking idiot who has no real articulate intelligent dialogue.

Youre basically repeating the same thing over and over again but in different order.

I dunno.  You might be a bot for all I know.  But really you are more like Alexa on crack.  

Are you still defending your character spending all your time serving ideas life exceeds the moment here?

rhetorical question as you typecast anyone not adopting your ideas of how life should have been all the time ancestors never exceed being spaced apart now. use those 24/7 facts against this.

Just now, Taipan said:

No.

You are wrong about that.

You are a hater.  Just like Ilhan Omar.  She is a hater.  Both of you are haters of Jews, Christian, Caucasians, and the USA.

And this, makes both of you...….racists.

Just one question, sir.

Omar left her Black Muslim husband, so that she could have hot, passionate sex, every night, with a Christian, white man.

Does that bother you?  You are not racially jealous, are you?  Let's give Omar a break, now.  Maybe she just feels about

her men, the way she feels about her fried chicken--the white meat costs more.....because it is more valuable.            😲

I have no hatred for Jews, Whites, Native Americans, or Asians.  My issue is against the status quo.

The people who like to obstruct.  The people who like to deflect.  The people who are against diversity, harmony, and unity.

Trying to create a narrative here again. Not on my watch.    

Just now, sole result said:

Are you still defending your character spending all your time serving ideas life exceeds the moment here?

I am defending myself.projectionist self assured, convoluted degenerate who sits on this site 24 hours a day and claims to be the god of intellectualism.

N-i-g-g-a please.

6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Good!  Anyone who accomodates racists should be unemployed.

These White Supremacist want to protect his right to be a racist.  

You have a right to be a racist pig, but not at the expense of the general public.   

6 minutes ago, zarus said:

I am defending myself.projectionist self assured, convoluted degenerate who sits on this site 24 hours a day and claims to be the god of intellectualism.

N-i-g-g-a please.

You believe since nobody ever discussed life honestly nobody of character was looking for ways to end corruption of next generation taking place here from now on.

remember I say I am just another male reproduction proportioned to the population eternally sorted apart now in plain sight, you project caricatures of interpretation of my character saying I am something I am not which you are doing in plain sight.

Just now, sole result said:

You believe since nobody ever discussed life honestly nobody of character was looking for ways to end corruption of next generation taking place here from now on.

I believe that you are a victim of your own mind.  A pretender. A pseudo intellectual. A wannabee.  Sure you might have accomplished some things in life.

I didnt say you did or did not. But your ideology is what is causing your moral decline as a human being.  It is your bigoted mindset that is destroying your children

for generations to become.  Learn how to adapt to the differences in others instead of always fighting against it.

True superior beings do not fear integration.  And it is because they know how to assimilate themselves in the correct manner.  

Just now, zarus said:

Trump is a fraud. He is using his base for personal gain. In other words, you are being pimped yet again by a con man.   

You are wrong.

And when the spygate  IG and AG investigations are completed and made public you won't have a pot to piss in but to admit you are wrong.....

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

You are wrong.

And when the spygate  IG and AG investigations are completed and made public you won't have a pot to piss in but to admit you are wrong.....

No. I am right and deep down inside you know it is true.  You have been lied to since day one. And once by one the bricks in the wall are falling down.

Say cheese.  Humpty Dumpty.  

4 minutes ago, zarus said:

I believe that you are a victim of your own mind.  A pretender. A pseudo intellectual. A wannabee.  Sure you might have accomplished some things in life.

I didnt say you did or did not. But your ideology is what is causing your moral decline as a human being.  It is your bigoted mindset that is destroying your children

for generations to become.  Learn how to adapt to the differences in others instead of always fighting against it.

True superior beings do not fear integration.  And it is because they know how to assimilate themselves in the correct manner.  

I understand believing is just an intellectual socially superior way of not accepting self evident results so you can character assissinate those not complying with what you say is true facts based upon 24/7 narratives done historically each generation life is projected to be larger than eternally sorted apart now as existing in reproduced positons of an ever changing species populating the moment..

3 minutes ago, zarus said:

These White Supremacist want to protect his right to be a racist.  

You have a right to be a racist pig, but not at the expense of the general public.   

Because of your desire to destroy the Caucasian Race.....YOU.....are a Black Supremacist.

And it is your hate of White America......that makes you a racist....and a stinking hypocrite.            🤠

12 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Kind statement. If I wanted to be liked . I hang around Facebook- a place where fake happiness breeds, and likes are counted . 

Well this is not FaceBook.  I just spoke my mind because that is who I am.

So you can either be a lady and respect that, or you don't.  The question is are you really a lady.  Or are you trash.

Only you can answer that question. But before you do think about your kids first and how much they would hate mamas racist azz.    

if the knew that is.  

1 minute ago, sole result said:

I understand believing is just an intellectual socially superior way of not accepting self evident results.

My views are based on concrete things.  On palpable things. On things I have seen.  I have had some unique experiences that have led me to see things people

like you would never see in a thousand years.  Again you are just a guy who sits on the internet with no real experiences outside of the box.

You cannot comprehend what this world is really made up of.  You are not even close.    

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Because of your desire to destroy the Caucasian Race.....YOU.....are a Black Supremacist.

And it is your hate of White America......that makes you a racist....and a stinking hypocrite.            🤠

He puts the N in the N word.

Just now, zarus said:

No. I am right and deep down inside you know it is true.  You have been lied to since day one. And once by one the bricks in the wall are falling down.

Say cheese.  Humpty Dumpty.  

I have bookmarked this thread ....be. prepared when the time Comes....

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

This is false.  I am not here to destroy the Caucasians.  I have family members and friends who are White.

I am against the White Supremacist system. And if there is a Black one then I am against that one too.

And you were saying.     

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

I have bookmarked this thread ..... prepared when the time Comes....

You mean to tell me you actually have a life.  I am shocked.  

Just now, RebelGator said:

He puts the N in the N word.

And you put the A in Azzhole.  And believe me you are a horses azz.  

1 minute ago, zarus said:

Well this is not FaceBook.  I just spoke my mind because that is who I am.

So you can either be a lady and respect that, or you don't.  The question is are you really a lady.  Or are you trash.

Only you can answer that question. But before you do think about your kids first and how much they would hate mamas racist azz.    

if the knew that is.  

If you preach against racism, but practice it yourself...……….doesn't that

make you a dung-eating hypocrite.....and a racist?

Just now, zarus said:

You mean to tell me you actually have a life.  I am shocked.  

A rather good and prosperous one....

24 minutes ago, zarus said:

My views are based on concrete things.  On palpable things. On things I have seen.  I have had some unique experiences that have led me to see things people

like you would never see in a thousand years.  Again you are just a guy who sits on the internet with no real experiences outside of the box.

You cannot comprehend what this world is really made up of.  You are not even close.    

concrete working theories life cannot exist self contained to spaced apart now, yea I get your latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude separation of past, current, added next from now on thinking outside the box perception from picking a side not accepting life is limited to reproduced position so far.

Between erosion and decomposition of compounding details never duplicated as materialized molecularly as either this universal point of displacement or ancestral position of reproduced total sum population never the same lifetime twice conception to decomposed.  yet I just described your actual point in this atmosphere same as everything else that ever existed or is existing now.

simple compounding never duplicated details from contracting results never the same reprodution twice expanding the distance humans remain part of being eternally sorted apart so far.

Please say it isn't possible again. then say your recited possibilities aren't responsible for the corruption in every society doesn't go away.