Sign in to follow this  
sole result

Karma, instinct since conception vs intellectual distortion trained after born.

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nostradamus was a ranting lunatic, who wrote bad poetry in a dialect of Italian.

Says those ignoring now is eternity demanding everyone follow your way or no way they survive defying your group think's rule of laws. Damn you cannot escape actual life living in your biological position.

this emperor of vocabulary(Xavier or Rush Limbaugh) is only wearing context that suits his personality. Xavier, I pushed your Humpty Dumpty social narrative off the wall, lets see your leaders put it back together again by next generation not joining your collective denying now is eternity again.

I did it without disrupting the natural flow of life in this atmosphere using the same technique humans fool humans historically.

Silence is acknowledgement you completely understood what I said.  Nobody offerring a win win scenario dares enter this no win situation life keeps lifetimes exactly everything taking place from now on.

Mob rule isn't so courageous after all. Take away their means to deny the kinetic self evident and silence, no roaring protests everyone has to obey concepts life is larger than the reproduced population occupying space now.

Nobody responds, so bump to smack deniers right behind their eyes and between their ears, then again they don't even look because they learned life is a no win situation and just an adapt or become extinct as an ancestral positon passing through space now proposition.