kfools

What's really going on with Trump impeachment.

Just now, dontlooknow said:

The problem with that theory is Trump did it himself. Nobody made him do anything. It was his own words. 

One more time NOT TALKING ABOUT TRUMP!

Well the impeachment is about laws being broken. 

Not talking about Trump. 

Who are you talking about?

I am talking about how politicians in DC use backdoor scams with foreign aid to enrich themselves. On both sides of the aisle.  

Just now, kfools said:

As I have clearly stated i am not talking about Trump. I am talking about how it's a common practice for scumbag politicians to enrich themselves at the expense of the taxpayer using backdoor scams. 

I agree totally with you. While many may start out with the beat intentions.. time and greed usually end up taking over. Do you not think that if more positions were volunteer we'd have less problems/ Like the local mayor of a small town. I don't know. just a thought . i'm sure you will jump down my throat for this one 

15 minutes ago, kfools said:

I'm talking about the entire political establishment. Not just presidents. You purposely not answering because you already know the phucking answer. 

Trump is getting impeached and you're blabbering about some inanity. Focus on reality.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine until they would agree to dig up dirt on his opponent.

Wrong. Again.

13 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I agree totally with you. While many may start out with the beat intentions.. time and greed usually end up taking over. Do you not think that if more positions were volunteer we'd have less problems/ Like the local mayor of a small town. I don't know. just a thought . i'm sure you will jump down my throat for this one 

Yes, 

That would be wise. Public service that was not paid. That won't happen though. Congress is in charge of the purse strings they will never vote to not pay themselves.

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is getting impeached and you're blabbering about some inanity. Focus on reality.

I am focusing on reality. 

Here is the reality. I know you libs know that politicians enrich themselves at the expense of the tax payer. Everybody knows this. I would like to know how many of them have them have family members republicans and democrats sitting on foreign boards that get foreign aid I pay for. Impeaching Trump isn't going to change that. 

Again though, This post was never about Trump. It was about pointing out that this is likely more common than anybody believes. The left talks about impeachment like it's the most important thing in the country right now. 

It isn't. 

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

I am focusing on reality. 

Here is the reality. I know you libs know that politicians enrich themselves at the expense of the tax payer. Everybody knows this. I would like to know how many of them have them have family members republicans and democrats sitting on foreign boards that get foreign aid I pay for. Impeaching Trump isn't going to change that. 

Again though, This post was never about Trump. It was about pointing out that this is likely more common than anybody believes. The left talks about impeachment like it's the most important thing in the country right now. 

It isn't. 

you're just going to whine

Sondland suddendly remembers....Yeah, jail has a funny way of reversing amnesia...

‘Refreshed my recollection’: In ‘bombshell’ reversal of earlier testimony, Sondland confirms knowledge of quid pro quo With Ukraine

Just now, leftwinger said:

you're just going to whine

Is that so. 

I am going to show you just how crazy you are. Deranged even. 

I will give total and complete proof right now with one question. You know the answer to this question but you aren't going to answer it even though it's easy. If you did answer it, you would be admitting there are actual problems that need to be addressed besides "Orange man bad" 

You ready? Ok here we go. 

Are politicians on both sides of the aisle corrupt and do some of them or many of them enrich themselves at the expense of the taxpayer? 

Now dodge. Show us all your derangement. 

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

zzzzzz

HAHAHAA! 

See? You crazy motherphucker. Now you know. You can't even answer a basic question if it doesn't include "Orange man bad" 

20 minutes ago, kfools said:

Yes, 

That would be wise. Public service that was not paid. That won't happen though. Congress is in charge of the purse strings they will never vote to not pay themselves.

And of course the lobbyist .. they do not help much either 

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Then show proof Trump is a russian spy. 

There is a difference between a spy and an asset.

trump is too dumb to be a spy and an asset is little more than a stooge that control has the dirt on and uses as his pawn and plaything.

if you don’t think there are mountains of dirt on trump you may be mentally ill.

I would get a check up  If I were you 

Democrats got destroyed again today... GOTTA LOVE IT