Scout

Liberals ONLY - Psychology of a Trump voter

1 hour ago, Scout said:

The uneducated - statistics provided all the evidence needed of their stupidity.

This is how Trump can reach and relate to his people.  Dishonest Donny's couldn't have committed this crime.  He wanted  too, but he's just to stupid to pull it off.

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Well, as I said earlier, I had no problems admitting Clinton's "sins".

You couldn't bring yourself to admit Bill Clinton was a rapist and his wife an enabler.

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Every honest person knows where to find Trump's PERSONAL CONFESSION that he enjoys sexually assaulting women.

You claim that he has NOT confessed it is just a standard liar of a Trump voter.

In other words you can't say where I lied or how I lack character... like I said, you're reduced to nothing but personal insults because your position is meritless.

Please, by all means prove it once again...

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

In other words you can't say where I lied or how I lack character... like I said, you're reduced to nothing but personal insults because your position is meritless.

Please, by all means prove it once again...

No you pretty much lie all the time. 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:22 AM, Vegas said:

Lol. I dont read or watch any right wing media sources and sure as hell dont read liberal ones. I bet you think CNN is a  neutral network because they said so. 

We need something to counter the Propaganda of Faux Gnus! That is reasonable!

6 hours ago, Scout said:

Every honest person knows where to find Trump's PERSONAL CONFESSION that he enjoys sexually assaulting women.

You claim that he has NOT confessed it is just a standard liar of a Trump voter.

🥴I hope this girl is a chronic drunk. At least she'd have an excuse for her stupidity.

13 hours ago, SixShooter said:

In other words you can't say where I lied or how I lack character...

I already have numerous times. 

You pretending it didn't happen doesn't affect the fact that it REALLY did.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

sad liberals can never prove anything they claim.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:21 AM, Scout said:

Why do you think the Republicans are so unable to accept the FACTS re Trump's illegal activities?

Why can’t you list these facts?   Because they do not exist.

you set your own self up for massive failure 

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You say this a lot... it’s not true.

Yes, it is so for now I'm just ignoring you. 

I just can't stand lying.

Just now, Scout said:

Yes, it is so for now I'm just ignoring you. 

I just can't stand lying.

You are one of biggest liars on this board and yiu cant handle me exposing that.   I am still going to show everyone whether yiu ignore. Me or not,

yo7 have no credibility here. 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are one of biggest liars on this board and yiu cant handle me exposing that.   I am still going to show everyone whether yiu ignore. Me or not,

yo7 have no credibility here. 

I have lots of integrity with the people in here who are knowledgeable of the subjects we discuss.

Not so much with the uneducated deplorables and I find that easy to live with.   

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

I have lots of integrity with the people in here who are knowledgeable of the subjects we discuss.

Not so much with the uneducated deplorables and I find that easy to live with.   

You lie to yourself.   You have no credibility here.  This is well established 

On 11/4/2019 at 12:21 PM, Scout said:

Why do you think the Republicans are so unable to accept the FACTS re Trump's illegal activities?

here is my interpretation of Trump voters from personal experience why I voted for a lesser of two evils protecting societal evolution during history being recording social activity from now on.

Following laws that order methods of protecting humanity that allows 1% to direct 99% of ancestral progression from now on until extinction arrives from the behavior of ancestrally ignoring now is phsycial Eternity separating reproductions eternally naturally here socially ignoring it(living a one of a kind) doesn't exceed simultaneously alive conception to decomposed.

Its everyones social duty to ignore and denounce anything I suggest is real physical absolutes. those greater good codes of silencing intstinctive awareness one is only a reproduction spaced apart now vs 24/7 enforcement of morality, legality, ethics to reward and punishment serving ideology cradle to grave by rule of the land per geographical ancestral displacement from here on until extinction day after tomorrow arrives.

I still choose understanding how and why I am me than pretend I never knew and nobody else is willing to save real in every arena of ideas training the next reproductions to stay in character cradle to grave or else get cast aside or destroyed/erased from history one way or another.

Means justify saving humanity not being honest about why life is only limited to being spaced apart as reproduced so far.

I do know how God's Wrath, Lucifer's revenge, Karma reacts to not accepting life cannot be contained to equally spaced apart now.

consequences for rescuing oneself from socially induced insanity ancestrally acted out so far.  Those opposing Donald Trump Don't want instinctive awareness activiated since it took 7,000 years to suppress it socially globally through persuasion of power corrupted power of suggestion on what went wrong ancestrally in every village.

21 hours ago, Scout said:

Thanks for proving once again that you've been reduced to only hurling personal insults, since I destroyed your claim that Trump confessed to assault. Hilarious!

Wanna demonstrate your pathetic impotence again? GO!  :lol:

On 11/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, Scout said:

I think this tells us all we need to know about this idiot's intellect.  VERY, VERY LOW intellect.

Still can't tell us huh?

8 minutes ago, slideman said:

"Grab 'em by the pussy" no?

Read the thread. That's already been explained, it was consensual.

9 minutes ago, slideman said:

"Grab 'em by the pussy" no?

Are you like Scout and want to turn back the clock to days when women couldn't make their own decisions about who to let touch them and when? Want to strip them of their right to consent?

Just now, SixShooter said:

Are you like Scout and want to turn back the clock to days when women couldn't make their own decisions about who to let touch them and when? Want to strip them of their right to consent?

? I don't think any women consent to being grabbed by the pussy, do you?

1 minute ago, slideman said:

? I don't think any women consent to being grabbed by the pussy, do you?

Absolutely, most women do, if it's someone who they want to touch them.

You do understand the difference between consensual sex and assault, right?

Just now, SixShooter said:

Absolutely, most women do, if it's someone who they want to touch them.

You do understand the difference between consensual sex and assault, right?

Are you married or in a relationship? Ask her about having her pussy grabbed.

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Maybe you are like Crime and don't know any.

I know one woman who likes me to grab her by the pussy. Why do you think that's wrong? Want to control women? Strip them of their sexual liberty??