Scout

Liberals ONLY - Psychology of a Trump voter

13 hours ago, maineman said:

Yes... I DO know it was inaccurate...because I KNOW how much I had had to drink that night.

oooh.... and I don't think you should have denigrated my daughter... I think that might not sit well with the mods...

perhaps you should quickly apologize.

Maybe you should submit your own commentary, exclusively, instead of hiding behind your daughter's professional status.  If you don't want your daughter attacked, maybe you shouldn't bring her up as an authority.  If your daughter wants to share her expertise here, maybe she should become a member and join the debate.

By constantly using your daughter to help reinforce your Liberal opinions, you invite the same kind of Right Wing abuse afforded to all other Liberal authorities.

10 minutes ago, bludog said:

Maybe you should submit your own commentary, exclusively, instead of hiding behind your daughter's professional status.  If you don't want your daughter attacked, maybe you shouldn't bring her up as an authority.  If your daughter wants to share her expertise here, maybe she should become a member and join the debate.

By constantly using your daughter to help reinforce your Liberal opinions, you invite the same kind of Right Wing abuse afforded to all other Liberal authorities.

It scares me when I agree with anything you say.

mainbitch uses his daughter as troll bait.  Why teacher allows him to do this, is beyond comprehension. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

It scares me when I agree with anything you say.

Be afraid.  Be very afraid😁.

16 hours ago, maineman said:

I was invited to return to the police station for a breathalyzer test.

Did you catch this folks? LMFAO!

What kind of moron expects us to believe this BS?!?

mainemoron, that kind.

15 hours ago, maineman said:

I complied... they tested me.  I KNEW the test was faulty because, as I have said before, I KNEW how much (little) I had had to drink. I contacted my lawyer... she contacted the DA... and, rather than say, "We're fine with the accuracy of the testing equipment  and we'll see you in court"... rather than say, "OK... maybe the equipment might have been a few weeks out of calibration... we're glad to plead this down to speeding - 33mph in a 25mph zone"... the DA dismissed the charges altogether. DISMISSED.  TOTALLY.  Why?  My daughter, who is presently an ADA in Maine sez that NO ADA would EVER DISMISS a charge if their evidence was solid.  They might plead down but they would NEVER summarily dismiss.

and Deepshit has yet to respond to that.

because all he can do is whine and cry and beg for sympathy... he can't man up and either effectively defend his position or be man enough to admit he overstepped.  Crybaby goldilocks.

Fuck him.... 

This was NOT mainemoron's story when he first bragged about beating his DUI.

Should we review the original post where he admitted using his connections to beat the charge?

14 hours ago, maineman said:

Yes... I DO know it was inaccurate...because I KNOW how much I had had to drink that night.

oooh.... and I don't think you should have denigrated my daughter... I think that might not sit well with the mods...

perhaps you should quickly apologize.

Now this piece of SHlT is changing Deep Breath's post to make it appear he spoke about mainemoron's daughter, trying to frame him.

Click back and see, DB did not say that!

What a POS!!

14 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Every single drunk in our ER has just two beers. 😂

Exactly. EVERY drunk driver gives the "couple of beers" answer when pulled over.

EVERY TIME.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

constantly?

CONSTANTLY????

WTF????

If you could point to a SINGLE instance where I've used my daughter to "reinforce my Liberal opinions", that would be real nice.   Maybe if you can't, you might be kind enough to retract it???

In this instance, we have DeepShit continuing to deliberately mischaracterize an event from a quarter of century ago from MY life that has nothing to do with my liberal opinions solely for the purpose of obfuscating any debate between us by slandering my character and my integrity.  I only  brought my daughter into this discussion as a non-partisan legal expert to debunk his scurrilous allegations.

and then, the guy who whined when I inappropriately said something about his child - which I sincerely apologized for - turns right around and, with ZERO basis, calls MY child a LIAR???  And that's OK?

Got it.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, Scout said:

Why do you think the Republicans are so unable to accept the FACTS re Trump's illegal activities?

Why is it that you child molesters never tell us what those activities are? Know, true to the crap stain you worship, post some fake news to prove it.

20 minutes ago, maineman said:

I only  brought my daughter into this discussion as a non-partisan legal expert to debunk his scurrilous allegations.

LOL!

And of course, you maintain that we're not allowed to say anything negative about that "legal expert" because ... well ... she's your daughter.

Never mind that she's a full grown adult.

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you could point to a SINGLE instance where I've used my daughter to "reinforce my Liberal opinions", that would be real nice.   Maybe if you can't, you might be kind enough to retract it???

You are a Liberal and often bring up your daughter as an authority.  It is not necessary to look further than this thread:

15 hours ago, maineman said:

.  As I said, my very own daughter is an ADA in Maine and she, herself, has said if she had  reliable evidence of a crime, she would NEVER simply dismiss the charge... she would, at her most lenient, plead the charge down. 

By bringing your daughter up, as an authority, you invite Conservative attack, just as they attack all other Liberal authorities.

Stop bringing up your daughter and her utteranaces, and the attacks are bound to taper off and disappear.  This particular case is less a matter of DeepBreath trash talking maineman's child and more a matter of DeepBreath responding with disbelief, to the utterances maineman attributed to his daughter. 

I suggest speaking for yourself to end attacks on your daughter.  When you bring your daughter into it, it makes the mods job much harder.

44 minutes ago, maineman said:

Maybe if you can't, you might be kind enough to retract it???

What a fukking crybaby!!

49 minutes ago, bludog said:

You are a Liberal and often bring up your daughter as an authority.  It is not necessary to look further than this thread:

By bringing your daughter up, as an authority, you invite Conservative attack, just as they attack all other Liberal authorities.

Stop bringing up your daughter and her utteranaces, and the attacks are bound to taper off and disappear.  This particular case is less a matter of DeepBreath trash talking maineman's child and more a matter of DeepBreath responding with disbelief, to the utterances maineman attributed to his daughter. 

I suggest speaking for yourself to end attacks on your daughter.  When you bring your daughter into it, it makes the mods job much harder.

so... you can't find ANY place where I have used my daughter as an authority to "reinforce my liberal opinions"? (your words, not mine)... let alone prove your use of the word CONSTANTLY?  I wonder why you can't bring yourself to retract that?

Why would anyone look with disbelief at any assistant district attorney that held the position that legitimate evidence of guilt won't be ignored?

And remember...HE  brought his son into the discussion.... and I said something about his son that was not even derogatory...it was just not laudatory, and I got banned for it and I apologized for it.  

This asshat calls my daughter a LIAR and gets off scott free?  

How about saying that  I'm allowed to mention his son every time he mentions my daughter???  How would that be???

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

so... you can't find ANY place where I have used my daughter as an authority to "reinforce my liberal opinions"? (your words, not mine)... let alone prove your use of the word CONSTANTLY?  I wonder why you can't bring yourself to retract that?

I concede this point to you.  Of all your posts, only a portion have included your daughter.  And I'll not take the time to look for posts in which your daughter reinforces your Liberal opinions, if there are any. 

Here's my point.  To the mods, your daughter and attacks on her have been a constant bone of contention.  Of all your posts, that is largely what we have been exposed to.  By using your daughter as an authority, you invite attack ...  And then complain about it.

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

his asshat calls my daughter a LIAR and gets off scott free?  

How about saying that  I allowed to mention his son every time he mentions my daughter???  How would that be???

In my estimation DeepBreath's disbelief of your representation of your daughter's utterances, is not a breach of the rules.  If you express disbelief of something DeepBreath claims his son said, that wouldn't be against the rules either.

Granted, there are gentler ways of expressing disbelief than calling someone a liar ...  But this is No Holds Barred.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:32 AM, Blue Devil said:

That is just Liberal BS.

Facts - are what you need.

And Facts are what you do not have.

Ha!

We ram the facts up yer fat ass, but you shiit them right out!Like water off of a duck's back! You refuse to look at the evidence!

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

We ram the facts up yer fat ass, but you shiit them right out!Like water off of a duck's back! You refuse to look at the evidence!

He wants to make up the evidence as he sees fit. Notice when Trump gets accused of q crime they come back and say a democrat is committing the same crime. It's childish. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

He wants to make up the evidence as he sees fit. Notice when Trump gets accused of q crime they come back and say a democrat is committing the same crime. It's childish. 

That's because they have the mentality of small children, and are incapable of critical thinking!

14 minutes ago, bludog said:

I concede this point to you.  Of all your posts, only a portion have included your daughter.  And I'll not take the time to look for posts in which your daughter reinforces your Liberal opinions, if there are any. 

Here's my point.  To the mods, your daughter and attacks on her have been a constant bone of contention.  Of all your posts, that is largely what we have been exposed to.  By using your daughter as an authority, you invite attack ...  And then complain about it.

In my estimation DeepBreath's disbelief of your representation of your daughter's utterances, is not a breach of the rules.  If you express disbelief of something DeepBreath claims his son said, that wouldn't be against the rules either.

Granted, there are gentler ways of expressing disbelief than calling someone a liar ...  But this is No Holds Barred.

are the only things attributed to our children that can be legitimately disbelieved are their alleged words, or can their alleged actions be legitimately disbelieved as well?

It's legit for deepshit to call my daughter a liar, but it's not okay for me to disbelieve his allegation that his son was some sort of hero?

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

It's legit for deepshit to call my daughter a liar, but it's not okay for me to disbelieve his allegation that his son was some sort of hero?

I'm not familiar with that case and it's long been water under the bridge.  I might have handled it differently.  Maybe not. Depending on many factors.

But dealing with the here and now:  Bringing in your daughter as an authority, and the inevitable reaction it promotes, is causing yet another broo ha ha.  I can't stop you but you will only get her insulted over and over, on this board, if you keep it up.

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Exactly. EVERY drunk driver gives the "couple of beers" answer when pulled over.

EVERY TIME.

Years ago, I had a friend get pulled over. The cop asked him if he'd had only a couple. He was expecting this line of BS. My friend said, "No, sir.. I have had enough to drink to get you and everybody else in this parking lot drunk. So lets get the cuffs on and get this over with". The cop was simply flabbergasted. 

5 minutes ago, bludog said:

I'm not familiar with that case and it's long been water under the bridge.  I might have handled it differently.  Maybe not. Depending on many factors.

But dealing with the here and now:  Bringing in your daughter as an authority, and the inevitable reaction it promotes, is causing yet another broo ha ha.  I can't stop you but you will only get her insulted over and over, on this board, if you keep it up.

whatever... this Bad word calls me a liar and a drunk.... he calls my daughter a liar.... he gets nothing.

he posts a picture of his geeky looking E-4 son who had two or three low grade "I raised my hand" ribbons and I get booted for laughing at his assertion that the kid was some hero.

and I have NEVER used my daughter to "reinforce my liberal beliefs".  NOT. ONCE.

15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Years ago, I had a friend get pulled over. The cop asked him if he'd had only a couple. He was expecting this line of BS. My friend said, "No, sir.. I have had enough to drink to get you and everybody else in this parking lot drunk. So lets get the cuffs on and get this over with". The cop was simply flabbergasted. 

what sick puker fails to acknowledge is that, in some cases, when a person gets pulled over, they really DID only have two beers.  There are lots of people who only have two beers when out with friends.  Like me.  The cop pulled me over because I was speeding... only 10 mph over, but it was in town.  I always speed.  I have paid several speeding tickets over the years.  I have NEVER had to defend myself against a charge of operating under the influence.... the only time I was cited, the charges were totally dismissed by the DA.  I know for a fact that DA's in Maine do not totally dismiss charges if there is solid evidence of guilt.  They may, in some cases plead the case down, but they do NOT totally dismiss if there is convincing evidence of a crime.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

he posts a picture of his geeky looking E-4 son who had two or three low grade "I raised my hand" ribbons and I get booted for laughing at his assertion that the kid was some hero.

@bludog, I appreciate how mainemoron is backing you into a corner, and I don't want to add to your burden dealing with him, but this IMHO is pushing against the line pretty hard... if not crossing it.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

what sick puker fails to acknowledge is that, in some cases, when a person gets pulled over, they really DID only have two beers.  There are lots of people who only have two beers when out with friends.  Like me.  The cop pulled me over because I was speeding... only 10 mph over, but it was in town.  I always speed.  I have paid several speeding tickets over the years.  I have NEVER had to defend myself against a charge of operating under the influence.... the only time I was cited, the charges were totally dismissed by the DA.  I know for a fact that DA's in Maine do not totally dismiss charges if there is solid evidence of guilt.  They may, in some cases plead the case down, but they do NOT totally dismiss if there is convincing evidence of a crime.

Fair minded, level headed observers, I ask you: who, in the situation mainemoron describes, would need to call in a favor from a higher authority who could "help you out"? That was mainemoron's original post about the incident: bragging that his connections got him off the charge.

Nope, he changed his story so he could pretend he wasn't drunk, after he already tacitly admitted he was. Otherwise, he wouldn't have NEEDED the favor.