harryramar

reason number 294 why trumpies are almost always wrong

traiotr

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Yes Trump tried to cover up his crime. 

while the war hero boldly stoop up, in uniform, and held up his right hand to god and country and swore to tell the truth. 

compare that to the rat trump 

who lied

and denied

and tried 

to hide

the truth

while the base smeared a man they sent  to Iraq to fight and bleed.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

The solution to the problem of illegal immigration remains simple. sanction the employers and you will see illegal immigration grind to a halt.

Then the illegals will just go on welfare...

And the liberals will complain..."..they were hard working..."

22 minutes ago, slideman said:

The solution to the problem of illegal immigration remains simple. sanction the employers and you will see illegal immigration grind to a halt.

not when they get free healthcare for making it across the border illegally and pick a sancutary city making it impossible to pay for the healthcare demands of urban sprawl created by people grouping together to gain the right to take whatever anyone does to be self reliant when the group doesn't try.

Is why there ar only two unverisal constants in reality, death or taxes.

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

If you are cheerleading drug and human trafficking cartels, you might be on the wrong side of the issue. No one expects the wall to stop people, it's designed to slow them down while a response is generated. No different than your front door. There is no expectation it will stop a determined intruder. It just gives you long enough to prepare a defense. 

Here's the issue.  The Wall was a pneumatic device.  Then riff, as all good entertainers do, he threw out the absurd notion Mexico would pay for the wall. 

If your an adult and believe that.   You are to f*cking stupid to have an opinion.  One of the struggles the founders had.  They knew most of the "common" people are not terribly bright, and are easily manipulated.  When I see these obese (a sign of weak minded laziness) chat crap at his rallies.  It makes me sick.  I think f*ck it, let the trailer trash reap the rewards they've got coming.

But I digress.  Let's look at it from a fact based grown up view.

1) People who want a better life are coming to america for the american dream.  (Yea I see why Republicans hate that).  THe immigrations laws lock them out.  

2) A big percentage of these people are not educated. 

3) Business' pay these people almost nothing because of their situation. (The Republicans want to make sure these business get the slave labor with no accountability.  When was the last time you heard Trump denounce of convict these criminal?  Oh wait, he's guilty too.)  All I'm saying is you can't treat one of the parties as if they are horrible criminals while looking the other way.  It's like booking the hooker, but setting the John free.

This of course is the better life these people are seeking.

4) Most of the illegal immigrants flew here.

5) We could build a wall.  We could also retool our military with cannons.  Hell let's pay 20 billion to do it.  Or....  LET F*CKING THINK.  This is my biggest problem with this.  It's dumb.  The experts say.  There are some areas were barriers are the best option.  Great.  Turn's out they are already there.  Who knew.  We could use our brains.  Le't use technology.  It's cheaper and more effective.  You don't get to be a GED douche bag and chant, but you do get to solve the problem effectively and with out cost.  Trade offs.

4 hours ago, Sane said:

Here's the issue.  The Wall was a pneumatic device.  Then riff, as all good entertainers do, he threw out the absurd notion Mexico would pay for the wall. 

If your an adult and believe that.   You are to f*cking stupid to have an opinion.  One of the struggles the founders had.  They knew most of the "common" people are not terribly bright, and are easily manipulated.  When I see these obese (a sign of weak minded laziness) chat crap at his rallies.  It makes me sick.  I think f*ck it, let the trailer trash reap the rewards they've got coming.

But I digress.  Let's look at it from a fact based grown up view.

1) People who want a better life are coming to america for the american dream.  (Yea I see why Republicans hate that).  THe immigrations laws lock them out.  

2) A big percentage of these people are not educated. 

3) Business' pay these people almost nothing because of their situation. (The Republicans want to make sure these business get the slave labor with no accountability.  When was the last time you heard Trump denounce of convict these criminal?  Oh wait, he's guilty too.)  All I'm saying is you can't treat one of the parties as if they are horrible criminals while looking the other way.  It's like booking the hooker, but setting the John free.

This of course is the better life these people are seeking.

4) Most of the illegal immigrants flew here.

5) We could build a wall.  We could also retool our military with cannons.  Hell let's pay 20 billion to do it.  Or....  LET F*CKING THINK.  This is my biggest problem with this.  It's dumb.  The experts say.  There are some areas were barriers are the best option.  Great.  Turn's out they are already there.  Who knew.  We could use our brains.  Le't use technology.  It's cheaper and more effective.  You don't get to be a GED douche bag and chant, but you do get to solve the problem effectively and with out cost.  Trade offs.

Desperate people are sold into sex slavery and chattel slavery by cartels promising the American dream and you think it's romantic. Sad.

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Desperate people are sold into sex slavery and chattel slavery by cartels promising the American dream and you think it's romantic. Sad.

Not at all, but your perception is the marketing campaign of the radical right.  The realities of sex slaves and drug trade are lost in this manufactured drama.  MS 13 is not invading from the south and yet that's all you hear.  I'm sure, like me, growing up we heard about being a country of immigrants.  I suppose when we look at that from the reality.  We showed up in boats, killed, raped, and plundered.  Not the romantic story we were told was it? 

So don't demonize the people who are trying to come here and be a maid or pick lettuce.  Those people are the people who are getting shut out.  The sex slave trade must be doing good cause if we were capturing those people.  We hear about it. 

It is sad that the real crimes are not being addressed, and the people who are trying to escape this sh*t you demonize them as if THEY were the criminals.  That is criminal.  That of course is the evil lie Trump tells, and then never spends anytime solving the real problems.  

1 hour ago, Sane said:

Not at all, but your perception is the marketing campaign of the radical right.  The realities of sex slaves and drug trade are lost in this manufactured drama.  MS 13 is not invading from the south and yet that's all you hear.  I'm sure, like me, growing up we heard about being a country of immigrants.  I suppose when we look at that from the reality.  We showed up in boats, killed, raped, and plundered.  Not the romantic story we were told was it? 

So don't demonize the people who are trying to come here and be a maid or pick lettuce.  Those people are the people who are getting shut out.  The sex slave trade must be doing good cause if we were capturing those people.  We hear about it. 

It is sad that the real crimes are not being addressed, and the people who are trying to escape this sh*t you demonize them as if THEY were the criminals.  That is criminal.  That of course is the evil lie Trump tells, and then never spends anytime solving the real problems.  

Just manufactured crisis.

14 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Just manufactured crisis.

It is.  It's just amazing how effect the radical right is at manipulating their base.

15 hours ago, harryramar said:

well we all know how dumb the base is and we all know how they never listen to anyone, but here again we have proof as to the utter inability to listen to reason  of the average angry trumpie cum teabooger….

the wall is useless as we said and they are using $100 saws to cut through. and of course mexico is not paying for us as promised by trump and the cult of poorly educated trumpies.

it isn't that they are so intransigent  that is bothersome, it's that they are arrogant about being such unyielding cultists

here is yet another reason to mock the  base including most of the rightists right here. gee who woulda thunk….

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/smugglers-are-sawing-through-new-sections-of-trumps-border-wall/ar-AAJJ8Zc?ocid=spartanntp

SAN DIEGO —Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. 

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

They had nine year old climbing the walls with no problem. 

23 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

If you are cheerleading drug and human trafficking cartels, you might be on the wrong side of the issue. No one expects the wall to stop people, it's designed to slow them down while a response is generated. No different than your front door. There is no expectation it will stop a determined intruder. It just gives you long enough to prepare a defense. 

No one expects the wall to stop people? 

That's hilarious. You might want to tell Trump, he built his campaign saying just that.

1 minute ago, onlyaladd said:

That's hilarious. You might want to tell Trump, he built his campaign saying just that.

And he kept his promise. Never enough never good enough. 

2 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

We have hundreds of thousands of people trying to get into this country illegally...

The Dems and their supporters invites them with free health care, sanctuary cities and welfare...

I support the president's efforts.

You don't

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

And he kept his promise. Never enough never good enough. 

The wall was a joke from day one. It can be defeated by a child who can climb or a 100 dollar power tool.  This is what you get when you let an imbicle lead you. You get child like ideas, bronze age technology and laughed at by the rest of the world.

Just now, onlyaladd said:

The wall was a joke from day one. It can be defeated by a child who can climb or a 100 dollar power tool.  This is what you get when you let an imbicle lead you. You get child like ideas, bronze age technology and laughed at by the rest of the world.

What is a joke- is these people who are running for their lives .. with power tools. 

20 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

No one expected a wall alone to stop illegal immigration. It has to be coupled with technology and manpower to enforce it. Just like your front door or the walls surrounding a bank.

15 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

The wheel and wing were around in the bronze age. Crack a book.

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The wheel and wing were around in the bronze age. Crack a book.

Ok the wall predates that. Point taken. Not sure it helps your argument though.

31 minutes ago, Z09 said:

We have hundreds of thousands of people trying to get into this country illegally...

The Dems and their supporters invites them with free health care, sanctuary cities and welfare...

You don't

I get that you think it's an important issue. But your very stable genius thought the solution was to build something that children are now climbing like a jungle gym for fun. 

Can we just admit it's a hilarious failure?

19 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

Ok the wall predates that. Point taken. Not sure it helps your argument though.

Walls are still widely used today. Show me an open air bank.

15 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

I get that you think it's an important issue. But your very stable genius thought the solution was to build something that children are now climbing like a jungle gym for fun. 

Can we just admit it's a hilarious failure?

Just a few days ago it was reported that thousands of illegals turned around and went home...

You see..

The Dems wants the illegals, sanctuary cities and free health care for these people..

And someday they'll give them voting rights....

And the illegals will pay back the Dems...

I thank Trump for trying to stop this madness..

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

You don't

Immigrants are good for our low wage economy

14 hours ago, Zaro said:

It's their confirmation bias

Like anything else is possible ignoring now is eternity. and you are nothing more than another reproduction sustaining the numbers of your species in this atmosphere proportioned to your genetic line passing through space so far.

How boring, So you start hoping real doesn't count socially then create casts of people mandating everyone else ignore now is eternity done every generation since the dawn of civilization, what is left socially within one species?

dishonest policies and corrupted interpretations promising better days next generation than those trasferring doubt so far.