Chongo

Trump impeachment procedure for dummy's.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, Chongo said:

No corruption or investigation of corruption in Ukraine?

It is NOT the job of the President of the US to tell Ukrainians to prosecute anyone, ESPECIALLY possible political rivals, of breaking Ukrainian laws.

18 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is NOT the job of the President of the US to tell Ukrainians to prosecute anyone, ESPECIALLY possible political rivals, of breaking Ukrainian laws.

Open case that the attorney general is working on and a similar problem with California. California always files for emergency money after large Forrest fires that are now creating a >>>>lights out<<<<< condition for the California people (still part of the Union).  Trump is wanting to put a hold on the emergency funds unless the state promises to clean up dead wood and cut fire breaks in the Forrest so that people are not going without power and >>>>getting killed<<<< because the state wants various new radical anti human policy's that cost a lot of money..

Checks and balance, the president is supposed to check on these things according to >>>USA law<<< in order to help ensure that the money is not just going into someones bank account to be used for various corrupt purposes that could become a destructive situation for the American people.

An automotive shop told me that i had an $1200.00 electrical problem however since I have basic electricity knowledge and suspected a fuel problem I replaced the fuel injector unit solving the problem for $300.00 with 0 funds going to that particular repair shop so that they will not be wasting my time and money because I needed it to pay for various mandatory public school obligations at the same time I was taking the children to a private school.

>>>>>>>Democrats break laws in return to non representative monarchical form of government.<<<<<<

On 10/30/2019 at 9:03 PM, Golfboy said:

Barr is coming. 

Nah his fat ass is just breathing heavily. Don't get too excited.

Btw Trump has had three years to lock up Hillary as his rallies cry for. What is he waiting for?

15 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

Btw Trump has had three years to lock up Hillary as his rallies cry for. What is he waiting for?

the  right time !!!

Impeach BARR/POMPEO/ Trump/Kavanaugh/McConnell! And all other republican impersonators! = the entire party at this point in history.

Blame the entire GOP for allowing Trump to be a dictator aka a party that will not stand up for Americans, the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. The party with no spine.

Are the Biden family hands clean? Best find out before the primaries certainly before the general election.

The GOP has become mentally unstable documented by their president daily the party is sick!

===============================================================================================================================================

YOUR questions answered on the Trump Impeachment Process
http://www.pfaw.org/blog-posts/your-questions-on-the-trump-impeachment-process-answered/?source=hp?utm_medium=email&utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=september2019

Case For Trump Impeachment Goes Beyond Ukraine

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/case-for-trump-impeachment-goes-beyond-ukraine.html

A president of the USA practicing Extortion which is a criminal offense should be prosecuted accordingly.

president of the USA requesting assistance from a foreign government that could impact an election is against the law. Threatening to withhold tax dollar subsidies if the foreign 

government refused is extortion a criminal offense which should be prosecuted accordingly. Impeachment is the easy way out for Rump.

================================================================================================================================================

Mueller did the hard work! 7 Articles of Impeachment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/03/here-are-seven-reasons-trump-should-be-impeached/

Impeach Petition #1

http://act.democracyforamerica.com/sign/reich-impeach-trump/?source=slider

Impeach Petition #2

https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

What about 7 Articles of Impeachment?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/03/here-are-seven-reasons-trump-should-be-impeached/

No one should pretend, as do 249 out of 250 Republican members of Congress, that there is insufficient evidence to even open an impeachment inquiry. Trump has committed more criminal and unconstitutional conduct than any previous president …

All of those NOT republicans who "stormed" the hearing thinking they had the right to do so should have been arrested and booked!

Arrested and booked then charged with Conspiracy to Commit Obstruction of the Law and for Behavior Unbecoming of an Elected Official.

Do these NOT republicans know anything about investigative procedures? Apparently not = just plain stupid!

9 hours ago, onlyaladd said:

Barr is coming, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do to stop him. 

15 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

how about those republican impeachment managers you talked about?  Any news on who they might be?  lol

but I am curious... who among the democrats, do you honestly think will spend even a day behind bars?

On 10/31/2019 at 12:01 AM, Chongo said:

I don't believe that Trump needed the money, Trump donates his salary, democrats are just bugging Trump.

Campaign donations for Trump's campaign  would be different from money going into Trump's personal pocket, but both would be illegal.

9 hours ago, merrill said:

All of those NOT republicans who "stormed" the hearing thinking they had the right to do so should have been arrested and booked!

Arrested and booked then charged with Conspiracy to Commit Obstruction of the Law and for Behavior Unbecoming of an Elected Official.

Do these NOT republicans know anything about investigative procedures? Apparently not = just plain stupid!

You remain a confused nitwit....is it menopause or genetics?

On 10/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, Chongo said:

No corruption or investigation of corruption in Ukraine?

it is NOT the job of the President of the United States to personally encourage Ukrainians to investigate whether some Americans has broken Ukrainian law.

The Ukrainians had already decided that  Biden's son had broken no law, and were no longer investigating this matter.

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

how about those republican impeachment managers you talked about?  Any news on who they might be?  lol

but I am curious... who among the democrats, do you honestly think will spend even a day behind bars?

Holder, Lynch, Clintons, Brennan, Comey, Obama......the list is long.

10 hours ago, Chongo said:

>>>>>>>Democrats break laws in return to non representative monarchical form of government.<<<<<<

The Democrats have no plans to name a hereditary monarch to the throne of  the Kingdom of the United States. You are bloody nuts!

2 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

No one will be tried, convicted or jailed.

45 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Barr is complicit with Trump. The only one coming will be his cellmate.  But keep your delusions.  It's funny to me.

4 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

Barr is complicit with Trump. The only one coming will be his cellmate.  But keep your delusions.  It's funny to me.

Complicit in what, snowflake?   Offending you?

34 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

at what point in time can I point out that you are an incredibly gullible fool and that none of them ever spent a day behind bars?  Two years from now?  Four?  How long must I wait to rub your nose in your own idiocy?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

at what point in time can I point out that you are an incredibly gullible fool and that none of them ever spent a day behind bars?  Two years from now?  Four?  How long must I wait to rub your nose in your own idiocy?

I would think you would love the gullible types ? 

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Trump will have a little more flexibility after the election, comrade.

Just now, RebelGator said:

Trump will have a little more flexibility after the election, comrade.

just answer my question... how long must I wait before I can rub your nose in the fact that none of the democrats you listed above will have ever spent a day in jail?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

just answer my question... how long must I wait before I can rub your nose in the fact that none of the democrats you listed above will have ever spent a day in jail?

You'll wait until I decide otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I would think you would love the gullible types ? 

tell me then, what democrats do YOU think that Barr and Durham will toss behind bars?

Just now, RebelGator said:

You'll wait until I decide otherwise.

no... I won't.  I'll give you two years max and then.... your nose is MINE and the pile of shit I rub it in will come, randomly, from one of my two Mexican street dogs.  Bon apetit!

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

no... I won't.  I'll give you two years max and then.... your nose is MINE and the pile of shit I rub it in will come, randomly, from one of my two Mexican street dogs.  Bon apetit!

upload_2019-11-4_16-40-17-png.17645

25 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Complicit in what, snowflake?   Offending you?

still no word on your republican congressmen serving as impeachment managers???