TBHWT

Dems Hatred and Racism here We Go Again

Kamala Harris

On January 21, 2018, Harris announced that she was launching a campaign for the presidential election of 2020. Six days later, she kicked off her campaign with a speech before thousands of supporters in Oakland, California...

Harris enumerated a series of uncomfortable “truths” about American life. Among them were the following:
“Women are paid on average 80 cents on the dollar. Black women, 63 cents. Latinas, 53 cents.”

“Racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia are real in this country. They are age-old forms of hate with new fuel. And we need to speak that truth so we can deal with it.”

“Too many unarmed black men and women are killed in America. Too many black and brown Americans are locked up. From mass incarceration to cash bail to policing, our criminal justice system needs drastic repair.”

Much like Hillary Clinton blaming sexism for her own failed presidential runs, Harris wants to shift the blame from herself to the perceived racism and sexism of American voters. 

After laying out her description of a nation where racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, and all manner of hatred and intolerance were ubiquitous, Harris proceeded to condemn the “powerful forces trying to sow hate and division among us.”

Image may contain: 7 peopleIf it wasn't for Racism the Democratic Party wouldn't Exist!!!

27 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

It would be expecting too much to think singlewide peckerwood could write a whole paragraph all by himself.

What Harris said about minorities being underpaid is entirely acccurate and electing Trump will simply perpetuate this.

And of course, all who protest this and seek to change it are...the TRUE racists!

So...the people against racism are the real racists?

Even Orwell would think that was to corny of double speak to include in 1984.

38 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

latest?cb=20070511065126

Dems Hatred and Racism here We Go Again

locale-per-festa-compleanno-bambini-mila

project v.

: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

It would be expecting too much to think singlewide peckerwood could write a whole paragraph all by himself.

What Harris said about minorities being underpaid is entirely acccurate and electing Trump will simply perpetuate this.

And of course, all who protest this and seek to change it are...the TRUE racists!

The singlewide Peckerwood...….cannot...…..I repeat...……...cannot be allowed to have pride in his own race.

The Black can.

The Latino  can.

The Asian can.

But not the Peckerwood.   He cannot be allowed to rise up on his hind legs...…..and beat his chest.

We must advance all races...………..except the white race.

We must hold down white people.

Why?   Because, with freedom, they might take over...……...…….the entire Earth.                          😲

7 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

Hey onlyladd , how have you been? 

When race is the first element in one's argument, the more hollow/meaningless it becomes. To take pride in my being white is hollow and superficial. Putting my being caucasian at the front and therefore neglecting what I have done via determination, effort, resourcefulness, etc. is a bit weak. 

52 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Kamala Harris

On January 21, 2018, Harris announced that she was launching a campaign for the presidential election of 2020. Six days later, she kicked off her campaign with a speech before thousands of supporters in Oakland, California...

Harris enumerated a series of uncomfortable “truths” about American life. Among them were the following:
“Women are paid on average 80 cents on the dollar. Black women, 63 cents. Latinas, 53 cents.”

“Racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia are real in this country. They are age-old forms of hate with new fuel. And we need to speak that truth so we can deal with it.”

“Too many unarmed black men and women are killed in America. Too many black and brown Americans are locked up. From mass incarceration to cash bail to policing, our criminal justice system needs drastic repair.”

Much like Hillary Clinton blaming sexism for her own failed presidential runs, Harris wants to shift the blame from herself to the perceived racism and sexism of American voters. 

After laying out her description of a nation where racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, and all manner of hatred and intolerance were ubiquitous, Harris proceeded to condemn the “powerful forces trying to sow hate and division among us.”

Image may contain: 7 peopleIf it wasn't for Racism the Democratic Party wouldn't Exist!!!

Notice she is not in the lead. 

21 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The singlewide Peckerwood...….cannot...…..I repeat...……...cannot be allowed to have pride in his own race.

The Black can.

The Latino  can.

The Asian can.

But not the Peckerwood.   He cannot be allowed to rise up on his hind legs...…..and beat his chest.

We must advance all races...………..except the white race.

We must hold down white people.

Why?   Because, with freedom, they might take over...……...…….the entire Earth.                          😲

^^ poor racist

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

^^ poor racist

Zaro,

I just hate white people, don't chu?            

I can't be racist if I love all races...……..except the white one.

I thought we was all going to get together and throw rocks at white people.

Will you help me gather some rocks together?              😲

19 hours ago, leftwinger said:
  19 hours ago, TBHWT said:

I am a plagiarist.

18 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

No I didn't write it, just pointing out the facts, but seems a few here are from the state of denial. And all we have to put up with from the left are more lies, Trump has lifted the majority in America since he took office but you're not going to get an atta boy from the left. He could give a million dollars to each and every citizen in the country and he would still be wrong in the eyes of this DickHead

18 hours ago, Taipan said:

Zaro,

I just hate white people, don't chu?            

I can't be racist if I love all races...……..except the white one.

I thought we was all going to get together and throw rocks at white people.

Will you help me gather some rocks together?              😲

Don't you love it, white people out to get white people, Just shows how the race card has worked on the left in this country say it over and over and pretty soon they're throwing rocks at themselves.

LMAO

18 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

latest?cb=20070511065126

And then of course we have this retarded dufus who CP what you've already said with a little cartoon and a picture of another retard to go along with it.

Not knowing he's already proven what I was trying to say in the post. Nice going Penis68 you truly are a good little leftist moron. And your Party love's you!!! 

LMFAO

20 hours ago, onlyaladd said:

That's right never met a black man that wasn't racist against whites seen it over and over. 

Image may contain: 1 person

It is not about blacks, it is about poverty. Most liberals are in favor of economic policies that alleviate (or at least appear to) poverty. It just happens that the poorest places in America more often than not have a relatively high (not majority) population of blacks. The major flaw in this come to the rescue mindset is the assumption that those living in poverty were honestly trying to make better decisions. I grew up poor in a very white neighborhood. A lot of the less well off folks shared some things in common. They smoked, drank, and did nothing to help themselves from physically breaking down in their 40's and 50's. I understand that not everybody can or wants to work in an office setting but if you work in concrete, stucco, drywall, etc. you have to lift correctly and take care of yourself. Going home, sitting, drinking a 12-pack, and eating chicken fried steak and eggs with an extra side of bacon grease catches up to you in time. 

4 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Don't you love it, white people out to get white people, Just shows how the race card has worked on the left in this country say it over and over and pretty soon they're throwing rocks at themselves.

LMAO

I think the white Dems are weak-minded.  

Propaganda works with the weak-minded.

But it don't work with sumbitches like me and you.

Stay strong, brother.                                         🙂

On 10/31/2019 at 11:50 AM, TBHWT said:

That's right never met a black man that wasn't racist against whites seen it over and over. 

Image may contain: 1 person

Well what does that have to do with anything? 

22 hours ago, Taipan said:

Your right wing is the most weak minded of all voters. You follow Trump and the right wing media like a moth to a flame. 

22 hours ago, Taipan said:

You guys literally don't care if Trump is telling the truth. You blindly follow him because you are power drunk. You would vote for the devil himself if it meant you had more power. 

16 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

You guys literally don't care if Trump is telling the truth. You blindly follow him because you are power drunk. You would vote for the devil himself if it meant you had more power. 

Basically you guys lie all the time along with the media, you must be power drunk. And with all the wackos like Schitt and Pelosi and the dim can'tidates you have up against him you might as well vote for the devil. 

22 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

Well what does that have to do with anything? 

Did you go o sleep? Exactly what we're talking about, The blacks and their racism against whites