guilluamezenz

Evidence in Jeffrey Epstein death points to homicide — not suicide: Former NYC medical examiner

A former New York City medical examiner and forensic pathologist says the evidence in the Jeffrey Epstein case points not to suicide – as has been officially declared – but homicide. Epstein, a convicted sex offender, was awaiting trial on federal charges of sex trafficking minors.

Dr. Michael Baden appeared on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday morning to announce the ligature marks on Epstein’s neck are more consistent with homicide.

ADVERTISING

Baden also offered up a list of irregular actions during the time of Epstein’s demise.

Among them, two guards in charge of Epstein were asleep, Baden says. And Epstein’s roommate “was pulled away,” he alleges. Also the video tape was missing, says Baden.

Baden also wants to know whose DNA is on the ligatures – the sheets that were used to hang Epstein.

surprise surprise https://www.alternet.org/2019/10/evidence-in-jeffrey-epstein-death-points-to-homicide-not-suicide-former-nyc-medical-examiner/?utm_source=push_notifications

Oh, so "Doctor Baden" is an expert on regular actions inside prisons?  His medical degree qualifies him as an expert on Epstein's roommate, does it?  He's privy to the video tape procedures inside the jail, is he?  Does he think President Obama's DNA is on the sheets?  

Pffft.

Obviously Epstein was killed.  I would have given extremely good odds on him dying within 6 months of his initial arrest to all comers as soon as I heard his bail was denied.  He was clearly never going to be allowed to talk.

But "Doctor Baden" should change his credential to "Pundit Baden" and enjoy his career running his mouth on camera.

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

A former New York City medical examiner and forensic pathologist says the evidence in the Jeffrey Epstein case points not to suicide – as has been officially declared – but homicide.

Yep.   Like we've been saying.

who cares the pedophile is dead, it doesn't matter

The only thing that matters is I hope this perv recorded the names of other pervs and we nail them.

the Victims gets closure

and Epstein is burning in hell

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

The only thing that matters is I hope this perv recorded the names of other pervs and we nail them.

the Victims gets closure

and Epstein is burning in hell

Duh.  Of course it matters, for exactly that reason.  If he were alive he might have helped us take down the rest of them.

7 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

That's the same argument that the left and RINOs made about Clintons' crimes when Bill Clinton left the oval office.    

*Who cares he's no longer President, it doesn't matter*

Just saying ...

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

That's the same argument that the left and RINOs made about Clintons' crimes when Bill Clinton left the oval office.    

*Who cares he's no longer President, it doesn't matter*

Just saying ...

Clinton crimes. Remember innocent till proven guilty. 

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

Duh.  Of course it matters, for exactly that reason.  If he were alive he might have helped us take down the rest of them.

Oh It might have helped us take down the rest of them ? 

yeah okay, the perv obviously had some type of ledger and the more victims comes forward and start naming names the better it will be to find the pricks

I dont think if that motherless fuck was still alive he would be naming  names, I seriously doubt it

20 minutes ago, splunch said:

Oh, so "Doctor Baden" is an expert on regular actions inside prisons?  His medical degree qualifies him as an expert on Epstein's roommate, does it?  He's privy to the video tape procedures inside the jail, is he?  Does he think President Obama's DNA is on the sheets?  

Pffft.

Obviously Epstein was killed.  I would have given extremely good odds on him dying within 6 months of his initial arrest to all comers as soon as I heard his bail was denied.  He was clearly never going to be allowed to talk.

But "Doctor Baden" should change his credential to "Pundit Baden" and enjoy his career running his mouth on camera.

Actually, he is a bit of an expert:

"Baden, who's examined more than 20,000 bodies and hosted HBO's "Autopsy," explained that if a person weighed 120 pounds and their head weighed 10 pounds, there would be 110 pounds of pressure on the neck at the jaw during a hanging. But, if someone put a hand around a person's neck and squeezed, that could double or even triple the pressure on the neck, Baden said."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

2 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

A former New York City medical examiner and forensic pathologist says the evidence in the Jeffrey Epstein case points not to suicide – as has been officially declared – but homicide. Epstein, a convicted sex offender, was awaiting trial on federal charges of sex trafficking minors.

Dr. Michael Baden appeared on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday morning to announce the ligature marks on Epstein’s neck are more consistent with homicide.

ADVERTISING

Baden also offered up a list of irregular actions during the time of Epstein’s demise.

Among them, two guards in charge of Epstein were asleep, Baden says. And Epstein’s roommate “was pulled away,” he alleges. Also the video tape was missing, says Baden.

Baden also wants to know whose DNA is on the ligatures – the sheets that were used to hang Epstein.

surprise surprise https://www.alternet.org/2019/10/evidence-in-jeffrey-epstein-death-points-to-homicide-not-suicide-former-nyc-medical-examiner/?utm_source=push_notifications

Anything from the CURRENT medical examiner?

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I think Trump had him killed. You know if we are making up conspiracy thoeries like beachooser. 

Then one might surmise the Clintons or any number of other scumbags may have had something to do with it. It's evident that Trump cannot reach into the places the Clintons can.

10 minutes ago, onlyaladd said:

Guess who is ultimately in charge of that prison? Barr.

the Clinton's had him killed you stupid motherfukker

https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/05/we-had-everything-abc-news-host-caught-on-hot-mic-venting-about-spiked-epstein-story/

‘We Had Everything’: ABC News Host Caught on Hot Mic Venting About Spiked Epstein Story

by Debra Heine

ABC executives buckled to outside pressure and spiked a story detailing underage sex trafficking allegations against financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago, an ABC Good Morning America co-host suggested in video footage obtained by Project Veritas.

In the newly released video, ABC’s Amy Robach is heard venting to her producer over a hot mic that she had the goods on Epstein three years ago, but Disney-owned ABC News refused to air the material.

“I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts (Now Virginia Guiffre), she said. “We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told ‘Who’s Jeffrey Epstein. No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.'”

She continued, “The Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.”

Robach said that among others, Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz was implicated. “She had everything. She had pictures, she had everything,” the ABC host said. “She was in hiding for 12 years. We convinced her to talk, we convinced her to come out and talk. It was unbelievable what we had—Clinton—we had everything!

Shaking her head, she added ruefully, “I tried for three years to get it on—to no avail. And now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations … I freaking had all of it!” she exclaimed.

The visibly exasperated Robach told her producer that every day she was getting “more and more pissed” that the explosive story was quashed.

“It was like—my God—what we had was unreal,” she said, pointing out that other women were backing it up.

Robach quoted a statement reportedly made by Attorney Brad Edwards “…[T]here will come a day when we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known,” she said.

She repeated wistfully: “I had it all three years ago.”

Robach may be one of the first journalists to suggest on video that “Epstein didn’t kill himself.”

So do I think he was killed? 100 percent, yes, I do…He made his whole living blackmailing people… Yup, there were a lot of men in those planes. A lot of men who visited that Island, a lot of powerful men who came into that apartment,” she said of the suspected pedophile’s death on August 10.

And notice ... she mentioned Clinton but she didn't mention Trump.   

And Amy Robach is a hardcore DemocRAT and Hillary supporter.

Just saying ...

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/05/we-had-everything-abc-news-host-caught-on-hot-mic-venting-about-spiked-epstein-story/

And notice ... she mentioned Clinton but she didn't mention Trump.   

And Amy Robach is a hardcore DemocRAT and Hillary supporter.

Just saying ...

The fact Trump kicked him out of his establishment due to rumors he was with underage girls should have told the idiots Trump wasn’t implicated. 

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

The fact Trump kicked him out of his establishment due to rumors he was with underage girls should have told the idiots Trump wasn’t implicated. 

one of the things to look in the Trump tax returns...incidentally Trump was all for showing his tax returns..2 things happened..the Panama papers and then Epstein...i think the Epstien financial connections are the thing trump has to worry about

2 hours ago, IvanSirko said:

one of the things to look in the Trump tax returns...incidentally Trump was all for showing his tax returns..2 things happened..the Panama papers and then Epstein...i think the Epstien financial connections are the thing trump has to worry about

You guys act like Trump takes his taxes to HR Block.

He’s got an army of tax lawyers to keep safe behind. I seriously doubt Trump has anything to worry about or the IRS would have already leaked it. 

Epstein knew too much about many and their secret sex escapades with his women ........

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/07/katie-pavlich-cites-stephanopoulos-clinton-connection-in-abcs-epstein-cover-up-scandal-849852

Fox News contributor Katie Pavlich dropped ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos into the center of the story of why the network backed off covering the bombshell Jeffrey Epstein report.

Pavlich didn’t miss a beat Wednesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” boldly making the connection that ABC’s resistance to running with a story on the late convicted pedophile could be connected to Stephanopoulos, ABC News’ chief anchor on “Good Morning America,” and the Clintons.

“There’s no question, executives at ABC protected Jeffrey Epstein,” Fox News host Tucker Carlson said on Wednesday. “Why do you think they did that?”

“Because their star anchor’s name is George Stephanopoulos and of course George Stephanopoulos worked as Bill Clinton’s communications director at the White House,” Pavlich replied, discussing the fallout from the Project Veritas video that showed ABC anchor Amy Robach’s frustrated comments about having her Epstein story shelved.

… snip …

She noted the other connection with Stephanopoulos by saying that he was a guest at a 2010 dinner party held at Epstein’s home just after the convicted sex offender, who died in August while awaiting federal trial, had served 13 months in prison for soliciting underage girls.

Stephanopoulos likely knows where all the bodies are buried where the Clintons are concerned.       Speaking of bodies, folks, do you know that on the night that TWA 800 went down, Stephanopoulos, who years later on the air referred to the “bombing” of Flight 800, was in the Clinton family quarters.  But curiously, Clinton’s senior military aide, Colonel Buzz Patterson, said he was "ordered" to leave that night.    Stop and think about that a moment.  Truth is that in Clinton scandal after scandal after scandal, Stephanopoulus was involved in the coverup action.  So yes … Stephanopoulos likely knows where all the bodies are buried ... even with regards to Epstein.