Jump to content
DeepBreath

The “we all pay taxes” talking point completely abolished. Most Americans are a net drain on society.

Recommended Posts

https://taxfoundation.org/60-percent-households-now-receive-more-transfer-income-they-pay-taxes/

 

So right here, 60% of Americans pay zero net federal income taxes. 
 

Now add in food stamps, section 8 housing or any other of the dozens of wealth redistribution programs and then.....

 

Add in Medicaid that can be worth 10’s of thousands annually. 
 

A majority of Americans are net takers. 
 

Only 40% of our society is actually contributing.....

 

So quit with the lie, everyone pays taxes when net speaking, most don’t pay anything. They take. 
 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now let’s justify why 40% of Americans should be paying for the other 60% because that is the state literally treating its citizens unequally which goes against the entire premise of the constitution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

https://taxfoundation.org/60-percent-households-now-receive-more-transfer-income-they-pay-taxes/

 

So right here, 60% of Americans pay zero net federal income taxes. 
 

Now add in food stamps, section 8 housing or any other of the dozens of wealth redistribution programs and then.....

 

Add in Medicaid that can be worth 10’s of thousands annually. 
 

A majority of Americans are net takers. 
 

Only 40% of our society is actually contributing.....

 

So quit with the lie, everyone pays taxes when net speaking, most don’t pay anything. They take. 
 


 

 

sales tax, gas tax, property tax, excise tax...all regressive taxes.

 

stick to bed pans, you fucking crybaby goldilocks fraud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

sales tax, gas tax, property tax, excise tax...all regressive taxes.

 

stick to bed pans, you fucking crybaby goldilocks fraud.

How many of those taxes are collected federally, dumbass? 😂 

 

Food stamps alone likely wipes out all taxes paid by aany of these takers, selfish, self centered moochers. 
 

Leftists love to treat people differently, based on ability, skin color, gender , etc. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

How many of those taxes are collected federally, dumbass? 😂 

 

Food stamps alone likely wipes out all taxes paid by aany of these takers, selfish, self centered moochers. 
 

Leftists love to treat people differently, based on ability, skin color, gender , etc. 

 

 

Federally?  Who cares?  They are taxes...regressive taxes that are used to finance our government’s operations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

Federally?  Who cares?  They are taxes...regressive taxes that are used to finance our government’s operations.

I’m sure you don’t care that 40% of Americans are paying the other 60%’s way. You lefties LOVE to have citizens enslaved on goverrnment welfare.  
 

I’d bet you’d care if 60% of your body quit working and contributing. 😂

 

Lefties don’t have an issue with 60% of society not contributing. No problem. We’re good. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

.......Until the Dems are back in the Oval Office.

 

President Clinton Announces ANOTHER RECORD Budget Surplus

September 27, 2000

 

The OBAMA RECOVERY Is About To Make Trump Look Good

March 10, 2017

Trump has beaten Obama on every economic metric there is. 
 

We aren’t going to go through another tech boom from Reagan encouraging private investment.... That was a one time deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

How many of those taxes are collected federally, dumbass? 😂 

 

Food stamps alone likely wipes out all taxes paid by aany of these takers, selfish, self centered moochers. 
 

Leftists love to treat people differently, based on ability, skin color, gender , etc. 

 

 

 

who pays your medical insurance ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, merrill said:

 

who pays your medical insurance ?

The corporation I work for and I. I’m sure you have a point for asking such an unrelated question....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

The corporation I work for and I. I’m sure you have a point for asking such an unrelated question....

YOU by accepting this entitlement are responsible for increasing the cost of health care/health insurance...... to all who enter that facility = depending on others to pay your way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, merrill said:

YOU by accepting this entitlement are responsible for increasing the cost of health care/health insurance...... to all who enter that facility = depending on others to pay your way.

😂You ever seen a medical bill before insurance negotiates on your behalf???? 
 

This moron thinks health insurance corporations are why healthcare is so expensive......😂

 

You idiots crack me up!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

I’m sure you don’t care that 40% of Americans are paying the other 60%’s way. You lefties LOVE to have citizens enslaved on goverrnment welfare.  
 

I’d bet you’d care if 60% of your body quit working and contributing. 😂

 

Lefties don’t have an issue with 60% of society not contributing. No problem. We’re good. 😂

people who pay sales taxes and property taxes and payroll taxes DO contribute, moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

people who pay sales taxes and property taxes and payroll taxes DO contribute, moron.

  He is quite a moron.

 Somehow he thinks people that pay taxes don't pay taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

  He is quite a moron.

 Somehow he thinks people that pay taxes don't pay taxes.

I have to say I do admire trump for being able to avoid paying income taxes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  He is quite a moron.

 Somehow he thinks people that pay taxes don't pay taxes.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We obviously need to remove all the people on the lowest rungs of society,

because,

it would be hysterical to watch all of the "conservatives" attempt to do all of the things that the "worthless" people do for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, peter45 said:

We obviously need to remove all the people on the lowest rungs of society,

because,

it would be hysterical to watch all of the "conservatives" attempt to do all of the things that the "worthless" people do for them.

I'd like to see Trump change the oil in his car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I'd like to see Trump change the oil in his car.

Or even close an umbrella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Or even close an umbrella.

If all of the professional umbrella closers were sent to the death camps,

any of the elite citizens that were left,

after the purge,

could charge a fortune.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, peter45 said:

If all of the professional umbrella closers were sent to the death camps,

any of the elite citizens that were left,

after the purge,

could charge a fortune.

 

So,...........you are saying he is a loser?

Well, for loser, he sure do look like he is living pretty high on the hog, don't you think?       🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I'd like to see Trump change the oil in his car.

your sex fantasies are sick.....you twisted fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...