*****Trump Makes Fake MASS SHOOTING IN CHURCH Campaign Video*****

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WATCH: Trump supporters celebrate video at his golf resort showing president conducting mass shooting

sarahburrissq.gif

Published

9 hours ago 

on

October 13, 2019

Screen-Shot-2019-10-13-at-9.49.30-PM.png

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Supporters at President Donald Trump’s Trump National Doral Miami showed a video depicting the president conducting a mass shooting. Instead of people’s heads, however, it was replaced with logos of media outlets like PBS, NPR and others.

In the past, the president has advocated violence against CNN or other media, but has stopped short of advocating a mass shooting.

“Several of Mr. Trump’s top surrogates — including his son Donald Trump Jr., his former spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis — were scheduled to speak at the three-day conference, which was held by a pro-Trump group, American Priority, at Trump National Doral Miami,” The New York Times reported Sunday. “Ms. Sanders and a person close Mr. Trump’s son said on Sunday that they did not see the video at the conference.”

The video even uses the Trump campaign logo, combined with a series of internet memes. The violent clip came from the film “Kingsman: The Secret Service” in a scene where an agent was being manipulated by a chip in his brain. He ultimately ended up killing everyone in the church.

A person in attendance sent clips of the video on their cell phone and sent it to the New York Times, but the video has been uploaded to YouTube.

Internet horrified by video showing Trump going on church shooting spree: ‘Disgusting — but not surprising’

Trump is just a symptom of something far more insidious. This country is infected with a pox, a cancer of ill-informed and propaganda-fed conservative traitors whose vision for the nation is of a theocratic, fascist, confederate, science-denying, polluted, unregulated, white supremacist. robber baron dystopia. We need to stop pretending that these SCUM are just Americans with a different opinion. They are not. They are the greatest threat the Republic has ever faced.

The media will have a field day with this. They will make him disavow. I'm trying to imagine how he'll respond.

"I don't condone violence of any kind, but everyone recognizes the problem with fake news. Plus, you have to admit some of it was funny. I got Rosie pretty good." 

13 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The media will have a field day with this. They will make him disavow. I'm trying to imagine how he'll respond.

"I don't condone violence of any kind, but everyone recognizes the problem with fake news. Plus, you have to admit some of it was funny. I got Rosie pretty good." 

To be honest, I enjoy violence......just so long as I am not on the receiving end of it.           😊

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

To be honest, I enjoy violence......just so long as I am not on the receiving end of it.           😊

I have no problem with violence against people who have it coming. That looks like a John Wick choreographed scene. I enjoyed the first two films. Don't know how many they are up to now.