Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's was well established Trump was a Playboy rich kid that dodged the draft. Which you guys attacked Clinton for dodging the draft because he was brilliant and in college. And you guys love rush Limbaugh and Trump which used their wealth to get them out of service by lying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Yes, guilty.  I am interested in learning about candidates. 
 

(weird troll)

Is there anyone running on personal responsibility and accountability? 
 

Anyone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Yes, guilty.  I am interested in learning about candidates. 
 

(weird troll)

 

republicans don't believe in researching candidates, that is why they chose trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerra- said:

 

even republican senators thought  HIS pullout was the worst mistake in american history.

Ah yes, neocons making their bread off the military sector while my son’s the poor casualty.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Is there anyone running on personal responsibility and accountability? 
 

Anyone? 

 

certainly not trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerra- said:

 

even republican senators thought  HIS pullout was the worst mistake in american history.

The only time Trump ever pulled out. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Ah yes, neocons making their bread off the military sector while my son’s the poor casualty.....

Sorry about your son. But how can you trust anybodys else son with trump as commander in chief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

The only time Trump ever pulled out. Lol

 

I wish trump's father had pulled out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

certainly not trump

Definitely not democrats. Free everything someone else is forced to pay for. Bunch is selfish self centered mooches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Is there anyone running on personal responsibility and accountability? 
 

Anyone? 

How do you want me to answer this ... from your perspective or mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

republicans don't believe in researching candidates, that is why they chose trump

And bush...

And reagan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah the democratic field needs to shrink not grow any bigger... 

But I do like the idea of hearing another voice in the debate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

And bush...

And reagan...

 

they  measure by bank accounts.

 

steyer is probably richer than trump--

 

and steyer also gives to real charities, not fake ones like trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

How do you want me to answer this ... from your perspective or mine?

Since it was rhetorical and all democrats are running on is giving away other people’s money? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Since it was rhetorical and all democrats are running on is giving away other people’s money? 

As I suspected... you just want affirmation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

As I suspected... you just want affirmation.

EVERY single candidate is running on giving other peoples earnings away. 😂

 

You are literally the party of MOOCH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

EVERY single candidate is running on giving other peoples earnings away. 😂

 

You are literally the party of MOOCH. 

Taxes.  What you & I both have paid, & will continue to pay our entire lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Taxes.  What you & I both have paid, & will continue to pay our entire lives.

60% of Americans don’t pay NET federal income taxes, dummy. 
 

That means 40% are paying the other 60% way. 
 

That’s treating citizens differently in the eyes of the state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

60% of Americans don’t pay NET federal income taxes, dummy. 
 

That means 40% are paying the other 60% way. 
 

That’s treating citizens differently in the eyes of the state. 

Now if we can just get corporations to pay a fraction of what they should pay along w/ taxing wallstreet specs & dividends.

 

Supporting a party that gives cuts to corporations and the uber elites only burdens the middle class even more.  Especially when those cuts (payments) are merely being deferred down the line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Now if we can just get corporations to pay a fraction of what they should pay along w/ taxing wallstreet specs & dividends.

 

Supporting a party that gives cuts to corporations and the uber elites only burdens the middle class even more.  Especially when those cuts (payments) are merely being deferred down the line. 

 

corporations would rather have solid gold faucets and diamond chandeliers than pay taxes.

 

it would break my heart though,  if an exec had to use a common  stainless steel faucet.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

corporations would rather have solid gold faucets and diamond chandeliers than pay taxes.

 

it would break my heart though,  if an exec had to use a common  stainless steel faucet.

 

 

Yeah I mean what is worse than a poor person getting medical care and something to eat. Stainless steel faucets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...