skews13

The Symptoms Of Cornered Rat Syndrome Are Becoming More Obvious And More Severe

"We're going to take a look at it. We're going after these people. These are bad, bad people. I actually told my lawyers, I said sue them anyway. He’s got immunity. But they can’t sue them for that. I said sue them anyway. Even if we lose, the American public will understand. And sue Nancy Pelosi. Or maybe we should just impeach them. Because they're lying and what they're doing is a terrible thing for our country."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/10/13/1892184/-IGNORAMUS-IN-CHIEF-Trump-Thinks-He-Can-Sue-and-or-Impeach-Nancy-Pelosi

Yes Trump derangement syndrome is sweeping the right wing as we speak. Trump can.literally in public call for a communist country to investigate a political adversary of trump for reelection and the Republican don't even bat an eye. And use the powers of the doj on a putical hit job for the sole purpose of getting Trump reelected is the finest form of political desperation. 

1 hour ago, skews13 said:

"We're going to take a look at it. We're going after these people. These are bad, bad people. I actually told my lawyers, I said sue them anyway. He’s got immunity. But they can’t sue them for that. I said sue them anyway. Even if we lose, the American public will understand. And sue Nancy Pelosi. Or maybe we should just impeach them. Because they're lying and what they're doing is a terrible thing for our country."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/10/13/1892184/-IGNORAMUS-IN-CHIEF-Trump-Thinks-He-Can-Sue-and-or-Impeach-Nancy-Pelosi

How could Trump IMPEACH Pelosi? Seriously!

They are NOT LYING. He badgered the president of Ukraine to  give him dirt on Biden and his son, which  he (Zelensky) does not possess after cutting off aid to Ukraine, currently fighting Russia in the Eastern Ukraine.  Then he begged the Chinese for MORE dirt on Biden. These are illegal acts.

I seriously doubt he will sue anyone. If he does, he will lose, and come out looking like a moron.

Tds suffers on the right think facts don't matter. The deep state is anybody that trys to hold trump.to account for his crimes. 

Sounds very unstable. Trump is gonna crack any day now

Cheatin’ Don’s confidence game has collapsed like a house of cards. Friday was a particularly awful day for him. If an empty threat to sue members of Congress is all that he has left in his arsenal then he is a defeated man. 

The Symptoms Of Cornered Rat Syndrome Are Becoming More Obvious And More Severe

45f2458a6fb1e45819d79d6c3865bb87.jpg

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

That'd have to be one big-ass corner.

Report is coming out Friday 18th. 

And there isn't a damn thing you can do, to stop it. 

4 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Yes Trump derangement syndrome is sweeping the right wing as we speak. Trump can.literally in public call for a communist country to investigate a political adversary of trump for reelection and the Republican don't even bat an eye. And use the powers of the doj on a putical hit job for the sole purpose of getting Trump reelected is the finest form of political desperation. 

Trump never called for or demanded China look into Biden, it was a hey maybe you guys should look into why a Billion dollars went to a firm hunter biden was working for, Just sayin! thats all.Is there something to hide? why would the Left freak out so much for a Just sayin?

Just now, Hankk said:

Trump never called for or demanded China look into Biden, it was a hey maybe you guys should look into why a Billion dollars went to a firm hunter biden was working for, Just sayin! thats all.Is there something to hide? why would the Left freak out so much for a Just sayin?

Yes he asked them in public. China declined the day after. 

Asking a foreign government to hack a political foe is against the law also. Just nobody thought any sane people would vote for him. And they were right. 

29 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yes he asked them in public. China declined the day after. 

Saying something like Maybe China should  look into it is a suggestion not a demand. Since China declined as you say don't you wonder why they would give a Billion dollars to some company a Crack head worked  for?

3 minutes ago, Hankk said:

Saying something like Maybe China should  look into it is a suggestion not a demand. Since China declined as you say don't you wonder why they would give a Billion dollars to some company a Crack head worked  for?

Oh so asking China in public is not asking china. How do you thread that needle. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Oh so asking China in public is not asking china. How do you thread that needle. 

It's easy when the eye on that needle is Huge.

so·lic·it
/səˈlisit/
verb
  1. ask for or try to obtain (something) from someone.
    "he called a meeting to solicit their views"

Similar:
    ask for

request

apply for

put in for

seek

beg

plead for

sue for

crave

canvass

call for

drum up

press for

impetrate

• ask (someone) for something.
      "historians and critics are solicited for opinions by the auction houses"
    • accost someone and offer one's or someone else's services as a prostitute.
      "prostitutes solicit openly on the streets"

Similar:

China is your listening investigate the bidens. It's a clear solicitation of and is an illegal act. 

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

Asking a foreign government to hack a political foe is against the law also. Just nobody thought any sane people would vote for him. And they were right. 

Really?  What law would that be? 

^^ This moron didn't know we had an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine. 

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Really?  What law would that be? 

^^ This moron didn't know we had an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine. 

Show us it idiot.