Jump to content
Buffalo

CNN Came In Last For Ratings During Their Entire LGBTQ Town Hall, Lose To Trump Rally

Recommended Posts

Kissing the assses of faggots and queers didn't work...LOL!

 

CNN came in dead last for ratings during their almost five-hour “Equality Town Hall” event with the Democratic presidential candidates on Thursday. Fox News came in first and MSNBC was in second during the same time period.

Fox News was the most-watched cable news network in primetime in both total viewers and in the 25-54 age demographic, according to early Nielsen Media Research.

Fox News was in first place for the entirety of CNN’s nearly five-hour long town hall from 7:30 p.m.-12 a.m. by averaging 3.7 million viewers and 662,000 in the 25-54 demo.

CNN was in last place by having an average of 1.1 million total viewers and 320,000 in the 25-54 demo, meaning Fox News had a triple-digit advantage over CNN.

 

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2019/10/11/cnn-comes-in-last-in-ratings-during-their-entire-lgbtq-town-hall-n2554605

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Trump asked communist China for help.in his re-election bid and Trump supporters derangement syndrome let's them literally not care all. The Trump derangement syndrome will let Trump break any and all laws of this great nation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

And Trump asked communist China for help.in his re-election bid and Trump supporters derangement syndrome let's them literally not care all. The Trump derangement syndrome will let Trump break any and all laws of this great nation. 

 

where's the evidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

They are deplorable 

They are deranged TDS is a real concern. We need to investigate the business ties that the trump crime family have with Russia. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to see Trump lurch from one conspiracy theory to the next. Watching Trump derangement syndrome is entertaining as all hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

They are deranged TDS is a real concern. We need to investigate the business ties that the trump crime family have with Russia. 

 

Ok but the same goes for the Bidens in Ukraine and China 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Kissing the assses of faggots and queers didn't work...LOL!

 

CNN came in dead last for ratings during their almost five-hour “Equality Town Hall” event with the Democratic presidential candidates on Thursday. Fox News came in first and MSNBC was in second during the same time period.

Fox News was the most-watched cable news network in primetime in both total viewers and in the 25-54 age demographic, according to early Nielsen Media Research.

Fox News was in first place for the entirety of CNN’s nearly five-hour long town hall from 7:30 p.m.-12 a.m. by averaging 3.7 million viewers and 662,000 in the 25-54 demo.

CNN was in last place by having an average of 1.1 million total viewers and 320,000 in the 25-54 demo, meaning Fox News had a triple-digit advantage over CNN.

 

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2019/10/11/cnn-comes-in-last-in-ratings-during-their-entire-lgbtq-town-hall-n2554605

This was not any sort of competition, and was not advertised by anyone as such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

This was not any sort of competition, and was not advertised by anyone as such.

No one made them watch or not watch either. Nobody but moonbats, other faggots and queers gives a sh/t about the dim-0-crap candidates pandering to their fu(ked up assses because the majority of voters don't give a sh/t about the socialist, open borders, abolishing 1st and 2nd Amendment rights, or making faggots and queers appear normal.

So what law did trumpy break in his rally speeches? Clown biden and sonny boy are the real corrupt crooks and need to be jailed.

You idiot moonbats are really going to be butt hurt come Nov. 2020 because the voter can see through the dim-0-craps dishonesty and scams. LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lgbtq is not as entertaining as a deranged lunatic on stage for me. I watched it with glee. I like watching trump.drag the presidency further away from anything decent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lgbtq just isn't as interesting as watching Trump drag the presidency to new lows. I gotta tell yeah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how he tried the pelosi needs to be impeached trick. The blame everybody else for your crimes trick. So entertaining watching a lame duck president speech. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

This was not any sort of competition, and was not advertised by anyone as such.


If you think cable television isn’t a competition, you are a blithering idiot.  Ratings drive EVERYTHING...most importantly ad rates for shows.

 

At the basic level, all

media is a competition.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...