Jump to content
TBHWT

College Says Trump’s Slogan is a Symbol of “White Supremacy”

Recommended Posts

College Says Trump’s Slogan is a Symbol of “White Supremacy”
October 10, 2019

 

What qualifies as “white supremacy” these days, eh? Well, if you answered “everything,” it’s clear that you’ve been paying attention. Nonetheless, it’s disturbing, wrongheaded, and, well, just plain annoying to see colleges promote the kind of inanity that used to be solely found on websites like Tumblr. Specifically, in this case, we’re talking about San Diego City College, which told students last week that even a phrase like “Make America Great Again” was the embodiment of white supremacy. 
And they wonder why no one takes accusations of racism seriously anymore. 

San Diego City College hosted a white supremacist seminar in early October, distributing flyers claiming that cultural appropriation, “racist mascots,” and “Make America Great Again” are instances of white supremacy.
The event, “Confronting White Supremacy through the Arts” was hosted by co-directors of the World Cultures program at SDCC, professors Michelle Chan and Maria-Jose Zeledon-Perez.


According to the organizers of the event, white supremacy in America can be divided into two categories: Over and Covert. One is socially unacceptable and the other is okay by cultural standards (although absolutely NOT okay by the standards of social justice warriors like the ones at SDCC). The former group includes obvious things like the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis. But the latter group is where things get interesting. 

In the “covert” section of the applicable worksheets, attendees could not only find Trump’s campaign slogan but also “cultural appropriation,” “racist mascots,” and “Columbus Day celebration.”

Yes, celebrating the founding of America is now “covert racism” in the eyes of the left. Right, right, you knew that, but still. To just see it printed out like this and taught to students…it’s something else. Sorry, Italian-Americans. Guess you’ll have to find another hero. 

 

 

"The lefts insanity"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

College Says Trump’s Slogan is a Symbol of “White Supremacy”
October 10, 2019

 

What qualifies as “white supremacy” these days, eh? Well, if you answered “everything,” it’s clear that you’ve been paying attention. Nonetheless, it’s disturbing, wrongheaded, and, well, just plain annoying to see colleges promote the kind of inanity that used to be solely found on websites like Tumblr. Specifically, in this case, we’re talking about San Diego City College, which told students last week that even a phrase like “Make America Great Again” was the embodiment of white supremacy. 
And they wonder why no one takes accusations of racism seriously anymore. 

San Diego City College hosted a white supremacist seminar in early October, distributing flyers claiming that cultural appropriation, “racist mascots,” and “Make America Great Again” are instances of white supremacy.
The event, “Confronting White Supremacy through the Arts” was hosted by co-directors of the World Cultures program at SDCC, professors Michelle Chan and Maria-Jose Zeledon-Perez.


According to the organizers of the event, white supremacy in America can be divided into two categories: Over and Covert. One is socially unacceptable and the other is okay by cultural standards (although absolutely NOT okay by the standards of social justice warriors like the ones at SDCC). The former group includes obvious things like the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis. But the latter group is where things get interesting. 

In the “covert” section of the applicable worksheets, attendees could not only find Trump’s campaign slogan but also “cultural appropriation,” “racist mascots,” and “Columbus Day celebration.”

Yes, celebrating the founding of America is now “covert racism” in the eyes of the left. Right, right, you knew that, but still. To just see it printed out like this and taught to students…it’s something else. Sorry, Italian-Americans. Guess you’ll have to find another hero. 

 

 

"The lefts insanity"
 

th?id=OIP.UJkgBBL57-7yXfKX7LGu1QAAAA%26p

 

npbc2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

c25dba8569b7d41d9e3d9f42f4da40bb--stupid

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

 

 

npbc2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

And to think people pay tens of thousands of dollars so that their children can learn this worthless, left-wing think-tank garbage. A sad chapter in human history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What percentage of the Black Men in this country are qualified to run HUD?

Carson has shown no particular qualifications for the job.I can see making him Surgeon General, because he has a medical degree,  but having lived in a ghetto does not qualify anyone to run HUD.

 

Please, tell us what he has done that demonstrate his competence.   I don't think furniture selection was a win for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

And to think people pay tens of thousands of dollars so that their children can learn this worthless, left-wing think-tank garbage. A sad chapter in human history.

Explain how the Secretary of HUD is somehow responsible for education of anyone, peckerwood.

Betsy DeVos paid Trump $1,000,000 for her job. Is that what you had in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's lucky I'm not president... Because I would immediately call for tomahawk missiles to be sent to all leftist colleges and universities in the United States... And then start over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What percentage of the Black Men in this country are qualified to run HUD?

Carson has shown no particular qualifications for the job.I can see making him Surgeon General, because he has a medical degree,  but having lived in a ghetto does not qualify anyone to run HUD.

 

Please, tell us what he has done that demonstrate his competence.   I don't think furniture selection was a win for him.

So with this line of thinking ,you thought this dope was qualified to be president? ROTFLMAO!

th?id=OIP.GXKck384jLfK8mvrQpSL7AHaHq%26p

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 123urout said:

So with this line of thinking ,you thought this dope was qualified to be president? ROTFLMAO!

th?id=OIP.GXKck384jLfK8mvrQpSL7AHaHq%26p

 

Barack Obama has a degree in Constitutional Law and was eminently qualified to be president. Voters elected him to do so TWICE.

Carson has a medical degree and is NOT qualified to be Secretary of HUD. No voters were consulted over the appointment. Trump just needed a Black face in his cabinet. It is possible that Carson paid him, jsut as Betsy DeVos did.

Obama rescued the economy from the horrible mes that Juniorbush left behind: he saved out auto industry.He mongered no new wars. He acted diplomatically and did not spend his time making stupid tweets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Explain how the Secretary of HUD is somehow responsible for education of anyone, peckerwood.

Betsy DeVos paid Trump $1,000,000 for her job. Is that what you had in mind?

Why don't you pay attention to the post at hand DICKHEAD?  I didn't post anything about the secretary of Hud. You need to get help with that attention deficit disorder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Barack Obama has a degree in Constitutional Law and was eminently qualified to be president. Voters elected him to do so TWICE.

Carson has a medical degree and is NOT qualified to be Secretary of HUD. No voters were consulted over the appointment. Trump just needed a Black face in his cabinet. It is possible that Carson paid him, jsut as Betsy DeVos did.

Obama rescued the economy from the horrible mes that Juniorbush left behind: he saved out auto industry.He mongered no new wars. He acted diplomatically and did not spend his time making stupid tweets.

He then became a community organizer (what a pathetic joke),he was such a awesome president he ruined our health care,rammed it through without  being able to read it and it got ZERO votes from half the country. Wow this guy is AWESOME,HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Saved the auto industry? LOL he infused them with either printed money or the tax payer dollars...WHAT A SCHOLAR! HAHAHAHAHA

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What percentage of the Black Men in this country are qualified to run HUD?

Carson has shown no particular qualifications for the job.I can see making him Surgeon General, because he has a medical degree,  but having lived in a ghetto does not qualify anyone to run HUD.

 

Please, tell us what he has done that demonstrate his competence.   I don't think furniture selection was a win for him.

Our colleges teach White students that they are immoral and contemptible if they don’t support the White Genocide that’s being carried out by massive third-world immigration and forced assimilation in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Their professors never tell them, “White self-hatred is SICK!!!“
Those professors claim to be anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is just a codeword for anti-White.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have scraped things off the sole of my shoe more intelligent than 123.

 

Hmmmm, I imaged you as always being barefoot,I guess even the lowest of trash diggers could find a pair of shoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TBHWT said:

Our colleges teach White students that they are immoral and contemptible if they don’t support the White Genocide that’s being carried out by massive third-world immigration and forced assimilation in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Their professors never tell them, “White self-hatred is SICK!!!“
Those professors claim to be anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is just a codeword for anti-White.

I observe that your stupid tirade did not indicate how Carson was qualified to run HUD.

You have never darkened the door of  any college and have no clue about what they teach, which is mostly academic subjects, not  "White self-hatred".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Hmmmm, I imaged you as always being barefoot,I guess even the lowest of trash diggers could find a pair of shoes.

I believe the last hit XO had was on a crack pipe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TBHWT said:

Our colleges teach White students that they are immoral and contemptible if they don’t support the White Genocide that’s being carried out by massive third-world immigration and forced assimilation in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Their professors never tell them, “White self-hatred is SICK!!!“
Those professors claim to be anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is just a codeword for anti-White.

Spot on...

The Leftist virus that now threatens America was incubated on our campuses by leftist Academia. ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I observe that your stupid tirade did not indicate how Carson was qualified to run HUD.

You have never darkened the door of  any college and have no clue about what they teach, which is mostly academic subjects, not  "White self-hatred".  

Where the FK did you see me post anything about Hud you stupid MF'er? Are you blind?  My post isn't about HUD Old Fool!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Spot on...

The Leftist virus that now threatens America was incubated on our campuses by leftist Academia. …

A white person who loves their race and wants to see it survive into the
future is deemed a “HATER” “RACIST” “WHITE SUPREMACIST” “NAZI” by the
anti-white Establishment.
Meanwhile, the anti-white Establishment and its supporters are doing their
best to eliminate white children via MASS non-White immigration and
“assimilation” in EVERY & ONLY White countries.
This is White Genocide!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fourteen Words, 14, or 14/88, is a reference to the fourteen-word slogan "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,"[1] or the less commonly used "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."[2] The slogans were originally coined by white supremacist David Lane,[3] a founding member of the terrorist organization The Order[4] and serve as a rallying cry for militant white nationalists across the globe.[5] The terms were coined while he was serving a 190-year sentence in federal prison for his role in violating the civil rights of Jewish talk show host Alan Berg, who was murdered by another member of the group in June 1984.[6] The slogans were publicized through now-defunct 14 Word Press, founded in 1995 by Lane's wife to disseminate her husband's writings.[7][8]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump stood with an orphaned child in Texas while holding up an thumbs up sign

 

 

he was signaling his racist assholes that he got the childs parents murdered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Giujo said:

It's lucky I'm not president... Because I would immediately call for tomahawk missiles to be sent to all leftist colleges and universities in the United States... And then start over.

So stupid^^^^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...