Golfboy

Dims Ratchet Up Impeachment Secrecy

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

trey gawdy  cleared hilary so he can clear biden when the gop takes back the house in 2020.

meanwhile tell the greaseball to wash his oily face and get a decent haircut.

I've never seen a grown man wit so many silly hairdos.

fixed it for ya

7 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

😂So Trump didn’t get caught doing anything.

/yawn

So whats he going to get impeached for?

collusion? No

obstruction? No

campaign violations?  No

Inquiring about Biden? No

What next? 

Being a major Bad word and a compulsive LIAR!

Anyone who claims trump has not committed crimes doesnt believe that crime exists

27 minutes ago, theLion said:

Bovine fecal matter. 

Is it wrong for the FBI, to coordinate with Interpol, to investigate international crime and corruption?  No, sir.  It is not.

Who is the head of the FBI, all federal agencies, and all branches of the military?  The Commander-in-Chief. 

Trump is "The Boss".

Joe and Hunter Biden are degenerate criminals.

The investigation of international corruption.....is not corruption.

Trump has done nothing wrong.                     😎

Just now, Taipan said:

Is it wrong for the FBI, to coordinate with Interpol, to investigate international crime and corruption?  No, sir.  It is not.

Who is the head of the FBI, all federal agencies, and all branches of the military?  The Commander-in-Chief. 

Trump is "The Boss".

Joe and Hunter Biden are degenerate criminals.

The investigation of international corruption.....is not corruption.

Trump has done nothing wrong.                     😎

It is illegal to investigate someone for which there is NO PROOF of a crime 

only sociopaths think trump broke no laws

12 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Why are Dims hiding their sham "investigation" from the rest of Congress, and the American People?

How are they going to impeach the President when they refuse to allow anyone to  know what witnesses have to say?

What are they afraid of?

You hate the consitution.  Simple.  This f*cking idiot child is a discrase.  I wish your family lived in Northern Syria.  You are supposed to be an adult.  This coward is letting our allies be slaughtered.  He is truly Putin's little b*tch.  

You stupid assh*le.  They make up conspiracy theories.  ITS MAGE UP AAH*LE.  The founders would have shot this loose cannon a loooong time ago.  

At best he incompetant, more likely he's doing what his but buddy Vlad wants becuase he's a f*cking moron.  Trump is destroying the USA.  You are a trader.

1 minute ago, Sane said:

You hate the consitution.  Simple.  This f*cking idiot child is a discrase.  I wish your family lived in Northern Syria.  You are supposed to be an adult.  This coward is letting our allies be slaughtered.  He is truly Putin's little b*tch.  

You stupid assh*le.  They make up conspiracy theories.  ITS MAGE UP AAH*LE.  The founders would have shot this loose cannon a loooong time ago.  

At best he incompetant, more likely he's doing what his but buddy Vlad wants becuase he's a f*cking moron.  Trump is destroying the USA.  You are a trader.

Trump is out of control 

56 minutes ago, Sane said:

INCOHERENT MUCH?LOL

Ill bet all those billionaires that seek advice from you love reading your reports.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Trump is out of control 

I used to think he was just a useful idiot, but this guy is acting in the best interests of Putin.  No one will want to be our allie.  ISIS will make a come back.  Get ready to send more American children to die.  We are a joke.  Trump is destroying our country.

Just now, evince said:

Anyone who claims trump has not committed crimes doesnt believe that crime exists

Anyone claiming the above ^^^^^.....needs months of de-programming by psychiatry ......from watching to much leftist media propaganda and corrupt Dem politicians......

1 minute ago, evince said:

Poor Cali-girl,

Joe Biden has been caught on video tape, bragging about his crime.  He was very proud of his

mafia-like, power-play move that protected Hunter......and the millions that Hunter received.

Joe hung himself.  On video tape.  Irrefutable.

The is an old saying,  "Loose lips--sink ships".             😊

Just now, evince said:

Read the Bad word ing treaty...already....

Just now, 123urout said:

INCOHERENT MUCH?LOL

Ill bet all those billionaires that seek advice from you love reading your reports.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Stupid.  Tell us what is trickle down?  Come On GED tell's us.  The lives of these Christians, or I should say the blood is on your hands.

Hey dumb ass, tell me how does Supply Side crate jobs?  

Just now, Sane said:

Stupid.  Tell us what is trickle down?  Come On GED tell's us.  The lives of these Christians, or I should say the blood is on your hands.

All supply side does is shift the tax burden. 

56 minutes ago, Sane said:

• 123urout
  •  
  • 39,761 posts
1 hour ago, Sane said:

INCOHERENT MUCH?LOL

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

anyone else in here a TRADER

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317&f=1&nofb=1

•  

Just now, Sane said:

I used to think he was just a useful idiot, but this guy is acting in the best interests of Putin.  No one will want to be our allie.  ISIS will make a come back.  Get ready to send more American children to die.  We are a joke.  Trump is destroying our country.

What is destroying our country from with-in is a Cabal of Leftists lead by Schiff....and his deepstate traitorous actors and media....

And people like you of course....

The terminally fooled....

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

All supply side does is shift the tax burden. 

That's it.  123 was blowing Saint Reagan.  What was really impressive she didn't know who said Voodoo Economics, not knew what the term trickle down meant.  Seemed odd, but then again the best part of her ran out of her mother's ass.  

Trump allowed our allies to be slaughtered so his KGBFF can take over the middle east.  These idiots think it's cool.  

1 hour ago, Sane said:

WHATS A CRATE JOBS?

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

10 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump is out of control 

Trump won in yesterday in Louisiana's Gov. election.    

Suck it up...…….(loser)………..😊

57 minutes ago, Sane said:

That's it.  123 was blowing Saint Reagan.  What was really impressive she didn't know who said Voodoo Economics, not knew what the term trickle down meant.  Seemed odd, but then again the best part of her ran out of her mother's ass.  

Trump allowed our allies to be slaughtered so his KGBFF can take over the middle east.  These idiots think it's cool.  

Funny, I know exactly what it is.You were the one that couldn't explain it.