leftwinger

How Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman became friends with Guiliani and Trump

By spring 2018, the two men had dined with Trump, breakfasted with his son and attended exclusive events at Mar-a-Lago and the White House, all while jetting around the world and spending lavishly, particularly at Trump hotels in New York and Washington. That May, a pro-Trump super PAC reported receiving a $325,000 donation from an energy company the duo had recently formed. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-two-soviet-born-emigres-made-it-into-elite-trump-circles--and-the-center-of-the-impeachment-storm/2019/10/12/9a3c03be-ec53-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html

Great story about these two shady characters and how they got into the inner circle of Trump.

"All told, the two and their energy firm contributed at least $630,000 to federal GOP candidates and PACs since 2016, campaign finance filings show.

The money also flowed to candidates in Nevada, Texas, West Virginia and Florida. Prosecutors now allege the campaign contributions were part of an illegal scheme to funnel foreign money to “buy potential influence with candidates, campaigns and the candidates’ governments,” according to the indictment."

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

"All told, the two and their energy firm contributed at least $630,000 to federal GOP candidates and PACs since 2016, campaign finance filings show.

The money also flowed to candidates in Nevada, Texas, West Virginia and Florida. Prosecutors now allege the campaign contributions were part of an illegal scheme to funnel foreign money to “buy potential influence with candidates, campaigns and the candidates’ governments,” according to the indictment."

You forgot the part of the indictment that said "without knowledge of the candidates". 

Just thought you'd want to know. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

You forgot the part of the indictment that said "without knowledge of the candidates". 

Just thought you'd want to know. 

I posted the story. I have been reading the story. I always know more than you.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

I posted the story. I have been reading the story. I always know more than you.

Oh, okay.  So you intentionally left off the part that exonerated Trump. 

Not surprising. 

"Favorov and Perry were particularly concerned by the efforts of private businessmen with personal motivations to push for the ouster of Yovanovitch, who they view as a conscientious public servant, Perry said. 

“If she can be removed, then anything is possible now,” Perry said. “Where is the rule of law? Where is the stability?” Favorov could not be reached for comment."

20 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

...part of an illegal scheme to funnel foreign money to “buy potential influence with candidates, campaigns and the candidates’ governments,” according to the indictment."

Who do they think they are...Hunter Biden or something ?

fake brews witch hunt destroy trump pelosi schiff cia fba media

"Where Parnas and Fruman got their money remains a mystery. When they were arrested Wednesday on allegations of campaign finance violations, prosecutors alleged that Parnas and Fruman were backed in part by an unnamed Russian national who used them to funnel donations to state and federal candidates."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-two-soviet-born-emigres-made-it-into-elite-trump-circles--and-the-center-of-the-impeachment-storm/2019/10/12/9a3c03be-ec53-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html

9 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Why do you celebrate these mafia thugs? 

I was watching Fox News the other night and they looped together all the ultraliberal agenda driven media tools who were saying mob / mafia...it was like 136 of them.

It was a riot !

What was the catch phrase last week...oh yeah thats right Trump endangered National Security.

Yeah you couldn't put on the commie news network or msnBS without hearing it at least a half dozens times a hour.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

That made no sense. Are you okay?

Maybe if you read it slower and sounded it out...you would get it.

th?id=OIP.SUSq05SIERfClOFBn32MOgHaEK

Just now, Old Mack said:

Maybe if you read it slower and sounded it out...you would get it.

No offense...but did you have learning disabilities as a child?

Just now, leftwinger said:

No offense...but did you have learning disabilities as a child?

Yes !

I've been FK up since kindergarten...when everyone else was having milk and cookies...I had to sit behind the piano because of learning / behavior problems. (I am dyslexic) 

BUT what does that have to do with you pretending only REPUBs are corrupt ?

While all the other kids were having fun...this is what I had to look at while getting shunned.

Image result for schimmel klavier k 132

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Yes !

I've been FK up since kindergarten...when everyone else was having milk and cookies...I had to sit behind the piano because of learning / behavior problems. (I am dyslexic) 

BUT what does that have to do with you pretending only REPUBs are corrupt ?

Okay. Because you are way below average in intelligence.

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Okay. Because you are way below average in intelligence.

I taught a PHD to play chess !!!

I've stumped 3 Civil War experts with the same question.

Do you think you could answer it ?

55 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

By spring 2018, the two men had dined with Trump, breakfasted with his son and attended exclusive events at Mar-a-Lago and the White House, all while jetting around the world and spending lavishly, particularly at Trump hotels in New York and Washington. That May, a pro-Trump super PAC reported receiving a $325,000 donation from an energy company the duo had recently formed. 

Great story about these two shady characters and how they got into the inner circle of Trump.

Citizen United made it possible

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Knowing how the horsey moves does not make you intelligent.

The Knight can land on all squares without landing on the same one...do you know the mathematics involved in that ?

BUT what does that have to do with shillary destroying 30,000 subpoenaed email ?

57 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

That wording can change if we get to the bottom of Rudy's carte blanche.

In fact the whole indictment(s) can be redone.

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-236-amendment-indictments

"An amendment to an indictment occurs when the charging terms of an indictmentare altered." ... If the indictment could be changed by the court or by the prosecutor, then it would no longer be the indictment returned by the grand jury.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

That wording can change if we get to the bottom of Rudy's carte blanche.

In fact the whole indictment(s) can be redone.

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-236-amendment-indictments

"An amendment to an indictment occurs when the charging terms of an indictmentare altered." ... If the indictment could be changed by the court or by the prosecutor, then it would no longer be the indictment returned by the grand jury.

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no
I said, "Dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer"
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no
I said "Far out, what a day, a year, a laugh it is"
You know, well you know you had it comin' to you
Now there's not a lot I can do
Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no