Sign in to follow this  
ConConfounder

Trump's campaign statement's real meaning revealed

Now we see the real meaning of Trump's 2016 campaign statement.

Donald Trump's comment at a campaign stop in Sioux City, Iowa on Saturday, January 23rd, 2016.

"You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible," Trump said.

• ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hawaiitribune-herald.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F10%2Fweb1_kn101019dAPR.jpg&w=2800

That's one good reason the whistleblower identity needs to be concealed so Trump can't have him be killed. I think trump is deranged enough to have someone do that

2 minutes ago, Arris said:

That's one good reason the whistleblower identity needs to be concealed so Trump can't have him be killed. I think trump is deranged enough to have someone do that

lmfao that is Hillary's MO

and the rednecks never get tired of their Criminal party..

"southern strategy" is a Winning Formula for the gop

Comparing scandals by party

Just glancing at the chart above, it’s pretty clear which administrations are the most criminal, but let’s roll up the data anyway.

EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY PARTY SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

TOTAL YEARS

IN OFFICE

CRIMINAL

INDICTMENTS

CRIMINAL

CONVICTIONS

PRISON

SENTENCES

DEMOCRATIC 20 3 1 1
REPUBLICAN 28 120 89 34

Some might try to argue that this unfairly penalizes Republican administrations because GOP administrations held office for eight more years than Democratic administrations during this time period. The huge gap between the numbers shows how ridiculous that is, but even so, let’s get the averages per year of combined administrations:

AVERAGE EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIONS BY YEAR SINCE 1968
ADMINISTRATION

AVERAGE #

INDICTMENTS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

CONVICTIONS

PER YEAR

AVERAGE #

IMPRISONMENTS

PER YEAR

DEMOCRATIC 0.15 0.05 0.05
REPUBLICAN 4.29 3.18 1.21

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences.