Sign in to follow this  
1AC

Notice all the posts here about Sheppard Smith by the leftists? Proof that Fox News is Fair and Balanced and the Leftists here are Liars!

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Yup

Hey bro...prison reform, removed us from the job-killing TPP, moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem, made us energy independent for the first time in over 70 years , improve Veterans Affairs, I can go on and on but you're not going to acknowledge anything good Trump has done just like the mob media refuses to because you suffer from TDS which does not allow you to be fair and balanced... Like Fox News!

prison reform was a year ago and that was a good thing. moving the embassy was a huge mistake not a positive one. I am glad he did not attack iran and have said so, but that was months ago. the news about him is negative these days because he is involved in negative activities and instead of blaming him for doing them, you blame the press for reporting them.

20 minutes ago, harryramar said:

therein lies the problem...you listen t what trump says but never follow up on what he actually does, which re: drug prices is nothing. he talks a good gamne and that seems to satisfy you on the fox news but look it up, he has done literally nothing. take a peek..

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/22/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-drug-prices-are-/

you rightists are too intellectually lazy to hold the clown accountable and so he will tell yo he is going to lower drug prices but never does and you give him credit anyway. get a spine or educate yourself but you folks ley him get away with this m.o. continuously.

you should be insulted that he even tries this shit but instead you suck it up while he considers you to be fools.

Ramar,

I heard DJ talk about it last night and looked it up this morning.

I got that info online,

from the "Dallas Morning Times" (Dallas Morning News?).  Around April 30, 2019 edition ?

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Poor troll attempt.  CNN employs a trove of conservative hosts & commentators or invites/solicits conservative opinion from Robert Ray, Steve Cortes, Jim Schultz, SE Cupp, David Frum, Matt Lewis,

Jason Miller, JD Vance, Scott Jennings, Mike Shields,  David Urban,
Mia Love, Adam Kinzinger, Rick Santorum, Ana Navarro, Ben Ferguson, Tara Setmayer...

Those are just some off the top of my head.

If you’re propping up Smith as the example of your entire networks inclusiveness... Then you don’t know how to make a proper contrast.

Name one CNN or MSNBC commentator that has a show that is even 50% positive towards Trump... oh and also you disingenuous POS you know full well that Shepard Smith wasn't the only one... There are still the likes of Neil Cavuto and Chris Wallace, etc.

42 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Biden is irrelevant to Trump's impeachment.

so is just about any other subject according to the leftists... This is nothing more than an attempt to undo an election... They don't need a reason ... they just don't like him.

28 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The US Constitution outlines method of impeachment. You should read it.

I think there must 3 votes before it goes to the Senate.

1.  House votes for inquiry.  Then the matter goes to Judiciary Committee(of the House).

2.  They do the investigation and then they vote whether to send it back to the House main body.

3.  House votes on which "articles of impeachment" to send to the Senate.

I haven't seen one damn vote yet, have you?

Nancy's announcement don't count.

39 minutes ago, slideman said:

Ask a question that makes sense

Oh so now I'm responsible to instill common sense in you idiot leftists?

3 hours ago, Giujo said:

I note with interest all the posts from you leftists in this forum bemoaning Shepard Smith's departure from Fox News... which is tantamount to an admission that Fox News is indeed fair and balanced.

I say is, because even with his departure we still have Judge Napolitano, Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf, etc.

Now here's the question... Where is CNN MSNBC CBS NBC ABC version of Shepard Smith?

So when you disingenuous lying leftists in this forum complain about Fox News being propaganda, remember how you couldn't answer the above question.

I'll take Rachel Maddow over Tucker Carlson or Bill O'fired.  

5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I'll take Rachel Maddow over Tucker Carlson or Bill O'fired.  

Apparently you and probably three other people according to her ratings... LOL LOL LOL

12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I think there must 3 votes before it goes to the Senate.

1.  House votes for inquiry.  Then the matter goes to Judiciary Committee(of the House).

2.  They do the investigation and then they vote whether to send it back to the House main body.

3.  House votes on which "articles of impeachment" to send to the Senate.

I haven't seen one damn vote yet, have you?

Nancy's announcement don't count.

nowhere does it say they must vote on an inquiry. why do you people keep bringing it up??

13 minutes ago, Giujo said:

... This is nothing more than an attempt to undo an election... 

that is the excuse you use to excuse yourselves from abiding by the constitution and siding with trump.

so can you name 1 or 2 international laws that the bidens have broken?

if not, that means trump wanted them investigated internally by ukraine and confirms he was looking for dirt which is betrayal of his oath of office and abuse of power, both are serious grounds for impeachment and are far more serious that the one lie Clinton told about a blowjob. so name 1 or 2 international laws the bidens have broken.

case closed 

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

nowhere does it say they must vote on an inquiry. why do you people keep bringing it up??

Impeachment 101.

L. A. Times.

May 30, 2019.   

Google up...……(dumbass)………...😊

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Impeachment 101.

L. A. Times.

May 30, 2019.   

US Constitution. Only thing that matters. You need to educate yourself.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Impeachment 101.

L. A. Times.

May 30, 2019.   

where in the constitution does it require a vote just to have an inquiry?

16 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Apparently you and probably three other people according to her ratings... LOL LOL LOL

LOL......LOL......

+10 !!

Good one !!                                 😊

8 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

US Constitution. Only thing that matters. You need to educate yourself.

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

The L. A. Times is liberal, Dem paper.

You can trust a liberal, Dem, can't you?            😲

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

ElatedAstonishingDrake-size_restricted.g

Trump is trying to lower drug prices.

Why won't you help him do that?                         🙂

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah....sure, he is....gonna take-on the Big Pharmas....people who actually HAVE MEGA-BUCK$.....campaign-contributors; ALL!!!!

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

At least I can independently confirm pretty much everything she talks about.  Fox news achieves its views by telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth.  

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

Because it's called a precedent... Recent past practices twice before... And there's only been three times impeachment has been used since the founding of this nation and the last two there has been a floor vote for inquiry... That argument would stand up in any court in the land including the Supreme Court... Where it may just go to anyhow

that is the excuse you use to excuse yourselves from abiding by the constitution and siding with trump.

so can you name 1 or 2 international laws that the bidens have broken?

if not, that means trump wanted them investigated internally by ukraine and confirms he was looking for dirt which is betrayal of his oath of office and abuse of power, both are serious grounds for impeachment and are far more serious that the one lie Clinton told about a blowjob. so name 1 or 2 international laws the bidens have broken.

case closed 

In order to determine if any laws were broken there has to be an investigation... That's exactly what Trump was calling for when he spoke with the Ukrainian president dumbass

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Because it's called a precedent... Recent past practices twice before... And there's only been three times impeachment has been used since the founding of this nation are the last two there has been a floor vote for inquiry... what argument would stand up in any court in the land including the Supreme Court... Where it may just go to anyhow

US Constitution. House votes on articles of impeachment. The end. Quit fukking whining like a sissy.

in the Constitution it says the house brings impeachment... Not a select committee...the House of Representatives... That's all 435 Congress people.