Giujo

Notice all the posts here about Sheppard Smith by the leftists? Proof that Fox News is Fair and Balanced and the Leftists here are Liars!

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

eStill only hearing crickets on the question of the day....

says th fellow who refused to answer a simple question about a potus asking a foreign government to look foor dirt on his rival.

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con... at CNN and MSNBC it's 95%+ negative stories about Trump.

Who are the propagandists?... the numbers tell the story.

Fair point. 

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con... at CNN and MSNBC it's 95%+ negative stories about Trump.

Who are the propagandists?... the numbers tell the story.

hey guido...what if what trump says and does is 95% negative. I mean betraying the kurds, calling joe biden an asss kisser, refusing to cooperate with congress, implying impeachment is unconstitutional, etc etc

I don't see trump doing many positives things bro

2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Fair point. 

unless what trump does is in fact 95% negative which would bolster fox's image as a shill for trump.

let's see, he betrayed the kurds, he ordered an ambassador to not cooperate with congress, he called joe biden an Obama asss kisser, he went on a meltdown bender in Minnesota, ...

perhaps you and guido can list some of the positive things trump has done that MSNBC didn't report....

53 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

your opinion fukkwad

then name the positive things trump has done in the past week

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Taipan

Adios, Shep.

Have a nice life.

But we are keeping Tucker, Hannity, and Miss Laura

Thumbnail

All the other channels only have one game plan---

"Hate on Trump".     24/7.  Month after month.  Year after year.   All that hate does not help this nation. 

It blocks the problem-solving......to our problems.

Trump has spent close to 3ys.,trying to make this nation stronger and more prosperous.

What have Dems done for the last 3yrs.?

Nothing. Nothing at all, except to try to shoot Trump off his horse.  

Why do the Dems get paid, if they are not going to do anything for the country?

Giujo is so stupid he doesn't know he should ask liberals why they are interested in a defection from FOX

rather than making up stuff himself. 

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

All the other channels only have one game plan---

"Hate on Trump".     24/7.  Month after month.  Year after year.   All that hate does not help this nation. 

It blocks the problem-solving......to our problems.

Trump has spent close to 3ys.,trying to make this nation stronger and more prosperous.

What have Dems done for the last 3yrs.?

Nothing. Nothing at all, except to try to shoot Trump off his horse.  

Why do the Dems get paid, if they are not going to do anything for the country?

Democrats will impeach President Trump. Great patriots!

12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

unless what trump does is in fact 95% negative which would bolster fox's image as a shill for trump.

let's see, he betrayed the kurds, he ordered an ambassador to not cooperate with congress, he called joe biden an Obama asss kisser, he went on a meltdown bender in Minnesota, ...

perhaps you and guido can list some of the positive things trump has done that MSNBC didn't report....

I learn something new last night.  So I looked it up.

Trump and drug prices.

Trump, like me, wants to solve our problems through good old fashioned capitalism.  

If you don't like the other feller's price......then you under-cut him.  He won't like it.....but F/him !!

Drugs.  Who is making all these billions on high price drugs?   Let's under-cut them and shop some place else.    CAPITALISM !!

Trump is rolling back regulations.  He has, or is working on, giving all 50 states the freedom to buy drugs from other countries.

Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, S. Korea, etc.    This will bring drug prices down 50% or more.

Who knows that DJ has rolled backed regulations on making generic drugs, out of the expensive name brands, of about 2000?

"That's what I am talking about" !!  Attack the problem through capitalism !!   

Where are the Dems on this problem?   😟

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

Why Won’t the republicans say on camera that it is wrong any potus to ask a foreign government for Dirt on his political opponent???

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Typically....they're up (for re-election) in the near-future....and, prefer not to upset the ogre in the Oval Office.

volcado_de_triunfo_-_ogre_repugnante--i:

22 minutes ago, Scout said:

Giujo is so stupid he doesn't know he should ask liberals why they are interested in a defection from FOX

rather than making up stuff himself. 

Trump is trying to lower drug prices.

Why won't you help him do that?                         🙂

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Trump is trying to lower drug prices.

Why won't you help him do that?                         🙂

I'm not stopping him from lowering drug prices.

It won't help him.  He is going to be impeached and then indicted for his crimes in Jan 2021

and I will be VERY HAPPY for him.

I don't understand why you don't think criminals like him should be prosecuted.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Typically....they're up (for re-election) in the near-future....and, prefer not to upset the ogre in the Oval Office.

volcado_de_triunfo_-_ogre_repugnante--i:

Joe and Hunter Biden are degenerate criminals from the swamp of D.C. 

Asking for a favor to investigate international corruption......is not corruption.  Therefore not a crime.  

The Bidens do not get a pass simply because Joe is running for pres.

Trump ain't going nowhere.   This is MAGA country, boy !!    😎

2 hours ago, Giujo said:

tumblr_miorn0YnEx1rv63c0o5_250.gif

I don't recall Trump asking any for nation for dirt on a political opponent...

Yeah.....big surprise......

quote-the-important-thing-is-that-we-mai

Plausible deniability is the ability of people (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others in an organizational hierarchy because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their participation, even if they were personally involved in or at least willfully ignorant of the actions.

In the case that illegal or otherwise disreputable and unpopular activities become public, high-ranking officials may deny any awareness of such acts to insulate themselves and shift blame onto the agents who carried out the acts, as they are confident that their doubters will be unable to prove otherwise.

Rick-Perry-Prank-Call.jpg

1 minute ago, Scout said:

I'm not stopping him from lowering drug prices.

It won't help him.  He is going to be impeached and then indicted for his crimes in Jan 2021

and I will be VERY HAPPY for him.

I don't understand why you don't think criminals like him should be prosecuted.

I haven't seen where he has committed a crime yet.

When I do, I will let you know.

What I see is that the Dems hate his personality and his hair-cut. 

Sorry darling, but that is not enough to overthrow an elected President.               😎

Poor troll attempt.  CNN employs a trove of conservative hosts & commentators or invites/solicits conservative opinion from Robert Ray, Steve Cortes, Jim Schultz, SE Cupp, David Frum, Matt Lewis,

Jason Miller, JD Vance, Scott Jennings, Mike Shields,  David Urban,
Mia Love, Adam Kinzinger, Rick Santorum, Ana Navarro, Ben Ferguson, Tara Setmayer...

Those are just some off the top of my head.

If you’re propping up Smith as the example of your entire networks inclusiveness... Then you don’t know how to make a proper contrast.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I haven't seen where he has committed a crime yet.

When I do, I will let you know.

What I see is that the Dems hate his personality and his hair-cut. 

Sorry darling, but that is not enough to overthrow an elected President.               😎

Then it is lucky that we have him on so many indictable crimes.

Can't wait for his Presidency to end so we can LOCK HIM UP! 

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

hmmm...why do so many X Foxaganda reporters call the Entertainment network rightwing BS????

Carl Cameron called it 3rd World Crap

Quote.... "it's propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations.”

because he's a demented leftist and couldn't stand the hear the alternate view?

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

Why Won’t the republicans say on camera that it is wrong any potus to ask a foreign government for Dirt on his political opponent???

can guido say it?

imean it is so unamerican that it’s a no brainer but randy Paul would not and I bet guido will not

when will lying leftist admit that they request for an ongoing investigation instead of twisting it to "dirt on a campaign opponent"  The investigation started BEFORE Biden entered the race.

1 minute ago, solarcell said:

when will lying leftist admit that they request for an ongoing investigation instead of twisting it to "dirt on a campaign opponent"  The investigation started BEFORE Biden entered the race.

Biden is irrelevant to Trump's impeachment.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Then it is lucky that we have him on so many indictable crimes.

Can't wait for his Presidency to end so we can LOCK HIM UP! 

Instead of overthrowing an elected President, why don't you vote him out in about 12mos.?

But you can't, can you?

This is what all this impeach bullshi't is all about.  Just.....to shade....next year's election.

But isn't this working against American Democracy?

You Dems want power.....more than you want Democracy. 

You Dems are not very good Americans, are you?      😯

32 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I learn something new last night.  So I looked it up.

Trump and drug prices.

Trump, like me, wants to solve our problems through good old fashioned capitalism.  

If you don't like the other feller's price......then you under-cut him.  He won't like it.....but F/him !!

Drugs.  Who is making all these billions on high price drugs?   Let's under-cut them and shop some place else.    CAPITALISM !!

Trump is rolling back regulations.  He has, or is working on, giving all 50 states the freedom to buy drugs from other countries.

Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, S. Korea, etc.    This will bring drug prices down 50% or more.

Who knows that DJ has rolled backed regulations on making generic drugs, out of the expensive name brands, of about 2000?

"That's what I am talking about" !!  Attack the problem through capitalism !!   

Where are the Dems on this problem?   😟

big pharm spends billions in research to develop drugs which they then patent. How much of the money comes from the fed I don't know, but they cannot make a generic knock off for about 20 years. I don't know how trump is going to get big pharma to lower their prices significantly enough to make a difference but if he does that is a good thing. Also if he can get the repubs in congress to allow americans to buy drugs from other countries, that would also be a good thing. he may want to roll back bush jrs deal that has the government paying top dollar for drugs while not getting a discount for volume, of course he has had 3 years so I don't know what the holdup is.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

I told y'all guido would not answer the question. neither would randy paul and some clown from Colorado.

there was a republican congressman from Jax on MSNBC who is  a man of honor and did say it would be troubling, but guido tried to change the subject as did the other unprincipled rightists.

so I will ask you again guido...is it ok for any potus to ask a foreign government to look for dirt on his political rival?

Ask Hillary and her supporters

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Instead of overthrowing an elected President, why don't you vote him out in about 12mos.?

But you can't, can you?

This is what all this impeach bullshi't is all about.  Just.....to shade....next year's election.

But isn't this working against American Democracy?

You Dems want power.....more than you want Democracy. 

You Dems are not very good Americans, are you?      😯

I tell people quite frequently that Republicans NEVER accept responsibility for their actions; they always

blame their feck-ups on others.

So, knowing that it was already believed he participated in illegal campaign practices, Trump CHOOSES to

do something more that was illegal.

Then YOU claim it is the Dem's fault.

Try that on a rightwinger; libs are too smart.