Giujo

Notice all the posts here about Sheppard Smith by the leftists? Proof that Fox News is Fair and Balanced and the Leftists here are Liars!

I note with interest all the posts from you leftists in this forum bemoaning Shepard Smith's departure from Fox News... which is tantamount to an admission that Fox News is indeed fair and balanced.

I say is, because even with his departure we still have Judge Napolitano, Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf, etc.

Now here's the question... Where is CNN MSNBC CBS NBC ABC version of Shepard Smith?

So when you disingenuous lying leftists in this forum complain about Fox News being propaganda, remember how you couldn't answer the above question.

hmmm...why do so many X Foxaganda reporters call the Entertainment network rightwing BS????

Carl Cameron called it 3rd World Crap

Quote.... "it's propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations.”

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Taipan

Adios, Shep.

Have a nice life.

But we are keeping Tucker, Hannity, and Miss Laura

Thumbnail

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con... at CNN and MSNBC it's 95%+ negative stories about Trump.

Who are the propagandists?... the numbers tell the story.

10 minutes ago, benson13 said:

hmmm...why do so many X Foxaganda reporters call the Entertainment network rightwing BS????

Carl Cameron called it 3rd World Crap

Quote.... "it's propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations.”

Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith??

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith?

Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith???

NOTHING BUT CRICKETS.....

8 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con...

in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

DrSwmwqXcAASzwB.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

DrSwmwqXcAASzwB.jpg:large

Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith??

Who are the propagandists?? In this forum it's the lying leftists... Who can't answer the question... Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith?

Why Won’t the republicans say on camera that it is wrong any potus to ask a foreign government for Dirt on his political opponent???

can guido say it?

imean it is so unamerican that it’s a no brainer but randy Paul would not and I bet guido will not

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Why Won’t the republicans say on camera that it is wrong any potus to ask a foreign government for Dirt on his political opponent???

can guido say it?

imean it is so unamerican that it’s a no brainer but randy Paul would not and I bet guido will not

OBAMA DID IT

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

can guido say it?

I don't recall Trump asking any for nation for dirt on a political opponent... I do recall Trump asking a foreign Nation to investigate possible corruption which is required of him by treaty and the Constitution.

So Harry the hump... Care to answer the question of the day who at CNN and MSNBC is their Shepard Smith??

17 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Still only hearing crickets on the question of the day....

58 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con... at CNN and MSNBC it's 95%+ negative stories about Trump.

Who are the propagandists?... the numbers tell the story.

Trump is 95% bad news, dipsh!t.

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Trump is 95% bad news, dipsh!t.

your opinion fukkwad

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

I note with interest all the posts from you leftists in this forum bemoaning Shepard Smith's departure from Fox News... which is tantamount to an admission that Fox News is indeed fair and balanced.

I say is, because even with his departure we still have Judge Napolitano, Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf, etc.

Now here's the question... Where is CNN MSNBC CBS NBC ABC version of Shepard Smith?

So when you disingenuous lying leftists in this forum complain about Fox News being propaganda, remember how you couldn't answer the above question.

you're a sucker. and a moron

Just now, leftwinger said:

I am a sucker. and a moron

Yes you are

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

OBAMA DID IT

Obama said it was wrong? ok but he is a democrat.

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

I don't recall Trump asking any for nation for dirt on a political opponent... I do recall Trump asking a foreign Nation to investigate possible corruption which is required of him by treaty and the Constitution.

So Harry the hump... Care to answer the question of the day who at CNN and MSNBC is their Shepard Smith??

I told y'all guido would not answer the question. neither would randy paul and some clown from Colorado.

there was a republican congressman from Jax on MSNBC who is  a man of honor and did say it would be troubling, but guido tried to change the subject as did the other unprincipled rightists.

so I will ask you again guido...is it ok for any potus to ask a foreign government to look for dirt on his political rival?

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

so I will ask you again guido...is it ok for any potus to ask a foreign government to look for dirt on his political rival?

Illegal foreign campaign contribution. All it is about.