Jump to content
Giujo

Notice all the posts here about Sheppard Smith by the leftists? Proof that Fox News is Fair and Balanced and the Leftists here are Liars!

Recommended Posts

I note with interest all the posts from you leftists in this forum bemoaning Shepard Smith's departure from Fox News... which is tantamount to an admission that Fox News is indeed fair and balanced.

 

I say is, because even with his departure we still have Judge Napolitano, Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf, etc.

 

Now here's the question... Where is CNN MSNBC CBS NBC ABC version of Shepard Smith?

 

So when you disingenuous lying leftists in this forum complain about Fox News being propaganda, remember how you couldn't answer the above question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm...why do so many X Foxaganda reporters call the Entertainment network rightwing BS????

 

 

Carl Cameron called it 3rd World Crap

 

 

Quote.... "it's propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

 

 

 

Taipan

Adios, Shep.

Have a nice life.

But we are keeping Tucker, Hannity, and Miss Laura

 

 

Thumbnail

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con... at CNN and MSNBC it's 95%+ negative stories about Trump.

 

Who are the propagandists?... the numbers tell the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, benson13 said:

hmmm...why do so many X Foxaganda reporters call the Entertainment network rightwing BS????

 

 

Carl Cameron called it 3rd World Crap

 

 

Quote.... "it's propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations.”

Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith???

 

 

NOTHING BUT CRICKETS.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con...

 

in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

DrSwmwqXcAASzwB.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

DrSwmwqXcAASzwB.jpg:large

 Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who are the propagandists?? In this forum it's the lying leftists... Who can't answer the question... Who is CNN and MSNBC Shepard Smith?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why Won’t the republicans say on camera that it is wrong any potus to ask a foreign government for Dirt on his political opponent???

can guido say it?

imean it is so unamerican that it’s a no brainer but randy Paul would not and I bet guido will not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Why Won’t the republicans say on camera that it is wrong any potus to ask a foreign government for Dirt on his political opponent???

can guido say it?

imean it is so unamerican that it’s a no brainer but randy Paul would not and I bet guido will not

OBAMA DID IT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Why Won’t the republicans say on camera that it is wrong any potus to ask a foreign government for Dirt on his political opponent???

can guido say it?

imean it is so unamerican that it’s a no brainer but randy Paul would not and I bet guido will not

I don't recall Trump asking any for nation for dirt on a political opponent... I do recall Trump asking a foreign Nation to investigate possible corruption which is required of him by treaty and the Constitution.

 

So Harry the hump... Care to answer the question of the day who at CNN and MSNBC is their Shepard Smith??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

Still only hearing crickets on the question of the day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Statistics show conclusively that Fox news coverage of the president is 50/50 Pro/Con... at CNN and MSNBC it's 95%+ negative stories about Trump.

 

Who are the propagandists?... the numbers tell the story.

Trump is 95% bad news, dipsh!t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Trump is 95% bad news, dipsh!t.

your opinion fukkwad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Giujo said:

I note with interest all the posts from you leftists in this forum bemoaning Shepard Smith's departure from Fox News... which is tantamount to an admission that Fox News is indeed fair and balanced.

 

I say is, because even with his departure we still have Judge Napolitano, Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf, etc.

 

Now here's the question... Where is CNN MSNBC CBS NBC ABC version of Shepard Smith?

 

So when you disingenuous lying leftists in this forum complain about Fox News being propaganda, remember how you couldn't answer the above question.

 

you're a sucker. and a moron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

I am a sucker. and a moron

Yes you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

OBAMA DID IT

Obama said it was wrong? ok but he is a democrat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Giujo said:

I don't recall Trump asking any for nation for dirt on a political opponent... I do recall Trump asking a foreign Nation to investigate possible corruption which is required of him by treaty and the Constitution.

 

So Harry the hump... Care to answer the question of the day who at CNN and MSNBC is their Shepard Smith??

I told y'all guido would not answer the question. neither would randy paul and some clown from Colorado.

there was a republican congressman from Jax on MSNBC who is  a man of honor and did say it would be troubling, but guido tried to change the subject as did the other unprincipled rightists.

so I will ask you again guido...is it ok for any potus to ask a foreign government to look for dirt on his political rival?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

so I will ask you again guido...is it ok for any potus to ask a foreign government to look for dirt on his political rival?

 

Illegal foreign campaign contribution. All it is about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...