Sign in to follow this  
benson13

X Foxaganda Reporter Carl Cameron...'Without Shep Smith, fox is Entertainment and Propaganda..the stuff of third-world nations’

Former Fox News reporter Carl Cameron was shocked by the recent decision by Shepard Smith to leave the network after working there for over 30 years.

Calling it a “big loss” for the network, Cameron noted that it says something about how the network has been “shrinking” its news department for years as it opts for opinion commentary for the right-wing. He explained that entertainment is what gets ratings and ad revenue along with it.

“It is a real sad day for people who watch Fox News and want accurate information because shep was somebody who you could reliably count on,” he said, neglecting to mention that Fox News has opted for entertainment above Trump for years.

“Right now I think probably the news divisions at Fox are plain shell shocked. As you saw on the face of Neil Cavuto when he heard it live for the first time,” Cameron continued. “So, one of the things that will be telling in terms of what happens next is that Fox has said they will have rotating hosts in the slot that was Shepard’s in the weeks or days ahead. It will be interesting to find out whether or not these are journalists that tell the truth or whether these are opinion makers who are essentially coddling the president and his allies.”

Cameron described the early years of Fox when the two would talk about news and campaigns. Smith wouldn’t want to talk about campaigns because once they began he said they would just tell you what you wanted to hear and he would strive for the truth.

When Trump was asked about Smith’s departure, he claimed that it was probably attributed to the show’s “low ratings.” In fact, Smith frequently won his time slot.

“He did not have the worst ratings at the Fox,” Cameron said. “And he did a great job covering the news. And he was all over the world, worked doggedly, had a great team. The executives know this is a loss. When Fox would say or do things that were demonstrably untrue, Shep would be the person they would point to as a measurement of good journalism. In fact, they used to do it with me occasionally, too. The reality is that without Shep’s show, Fox News’ 24-hour news-wheel is down to the Bret Baier show. Most of the rest is predominantly talk. And the American people need to hear that to make good judgments. Otherwise, it is propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations.”

Like republiKlan politicians....why do so many Foxaganda reporters always wait until they quit in disgust or retire to be honest about the gop and their Propaganda Outlet Foxaganda for Idiots?

I suppose you heard a few other things that no one else did?

“It’s a big loss for Fox News channel and it says something about the way in which the cable channel has been for years shrinking the news department and building its right-wing entertainment hosts, ’coz that gets ratings and ratings gets revenue and that’s how they make money,” Cameron explained. “It’s a real sad day for people who watch Fox News and want accurate information because Shep was somebody you could reliably count on.”

“The executives know that this is a loss,” he added. “When Fox would say or do things that were demonstrably untrue, Shep would be the person that they would point to as a measurement of good journalism.”

Cameron said that, without Smith’s show, the majority of programming is now “predominantly talk, it’s predominantly supportive of a president who is violating all kinds of American values, laws, rules, precedents, etc., etc.,  and the American people need to hear that so they can make good judgments Otherwise it’s just propaganda, and that’s the stuff of third-world nations, not the one that prides itself as leader of all nations.”

fox-news-funny-pictures1.jpg

Did you hear Morning Joe yesterday?

Mika said..."I'm do tired of lying everyday"

Whispered it to Joe

Taipan

Adios, Shep.

Have a nice life.

But we are keeping Tucker, Hannity, and Miss Laura

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Benny

Why do you care?

If it wasn’t for my daily Benson updates, I’d have no idea what is happening on the FOX News Channel. 

🤣

why do I care?....because Foxaganda for Morons is DUMBING DOWN the Dumb in America even further...they're destroying America

Results Below

b1450ac31297dce92a396590fc03428a.jpg

18 minutes ago, benson13 said:

why do I care?....because Foxaganda for Morons is DUMBING DOWN the Dumb in America even further...they're destroying America

Why do you care???

Because those SCHITSTAIN MANIPULATORS over at "Newhounds" tell you how "stupid Fox New is" and you, like the good little SYCOPHANT YOU ARE, regurgitate it with completeness that your MANIPULATORS DEMAND!!!

Want to see who is LIED TO???

GO look in the MIRROR there SCHITSTAIN, because the ONLY THING YOU KNOW ABOUT FOX NEWS IS WHAT YOU ARE FED BY YOUR HANDLERS!!!

Trump announces the 4TH Homeland Security Chief is leaving...in less than 3 years

The "Stable Genius"

Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan is leaving the administration, President Donald Trump announced in a Friday night tweet.

John Kelly, Elaine Duke, and Kirstejen Nielsen all led the department during Trump’s presidency

Just now, benson13 said:

Trump announces the 4TH Homeland Security Chief is leaving...in less than 3 years

The "Stable Genius"

Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan is leaving the administration, President Donald Trump announced in a Friday night tweet.

John Kelly, Elaine Duke, and Kirstejen Nielsen all led the department during Trump’s presidency

Ahhhhhh!!!

The old "I got BITCH SLAPPED ON MY OWN THREAD, SO NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE THE TOPIC" ploy!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Poor beanie.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.....ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taipan

Adios, Shep.

Have a nice life.

But we are keeping Tucker, Hannity, and Miss Laura

Thumbnail

childish meme from the room retard^^^

the room retard benson and his childish memes

Benson...

We had no idea that you watch Fox all day..

Why don't you go back to MSNBC and their Russian collusion experts?

Just now, benson13 said:

b1450ac31297dce92a396590fc03428a.jpg

Did you see that rally last night?

It was fantastic.   Loud, raucous, and enthusiastic.

The people of LA just.....LOVE …….DJ.

Trump owns.....Nov. 3, 2020.            😊 

Just now, Z09 said:

Benson...

We had no idea that you watch Fox all day..

Why don't you go back to MSNBC and their Russian collusion experts?

LOL...…...LOL......

+10 !!!

Good one !!!         🙂

I love Trump rally...

They're fun and the crowd is excited...

Did you hear Warren's rally....?

Depressing...

Everything is wrong...

your LYING POS better have his redneck rallys every week before Impeachment!!

Keep those Ignorant F's PIZZED!!!!!

Thumbnail