JeanMoulin

Time for Obama to denounce THE PIG

After his remark to his salivating cult followers about Biden kissing Obama's ass, I think it's time for him to formally denounce THE PIG. He can't stand for this. Normally this would not have to happen, but these are not normal times. We now have a deranged president. Obama's words will carry weight, and he needs to come down on him hard. No more staying high when he goes low. 

Obama ain't gonna say shit.   His ass is on the line and Clapper and Brennan are in Barr's crosshairs.

Who's stupid enough to think they won't roll over on Obama and admit The One directed them to spy on Trump?

Just now, Golfboy said:

Obama ain't gonna say shit.   His ass is on the line and Clapper and Brennan are in Barr's crosshairs.

Who's stupid enough to think they won't roll over on Obama and admit The One directed them to spy on Trump?

Papadopoulos

Just now, laton said:

Papadopoulos

lol.   Planted on orders from Clapper by Mifsud.

Sorry sWillie, but your boys are going down.

8 minutes ago, laton said:

Giuliani is under investigation 

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/465510-federal-prosecutors-investigating-giuliani-report

You know Trump gave him carte blanche to save the failing reelection campaign and the crimes piled up

Giuliani didn't do shit.  He's a former prosecutor, he knows what's legal and what is not. 

And you trying to change the subject isn't going to save your boys. 

Sucks to be you, sWillie. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Giuliani didn't do shit.  He's a former prosecutor, he knows what's legal and what is not. 

And you trying to change the subject isn't going to save your boys. 

Sucks to be you, sWillie. 

Giuliani is under investigation for good reasons as is Trump for using our taxpayer aid dollars as leverage against a foreign country to aid his failing reelection campaign.

Tell me who I should fear is in trouble among my team? Why? 

10 minutes ago, laton said:

Giuliani is under investigation for good reasons as is Trump for using our taxpayer aid dollars as leverage against a foreign country to aid his failing reelection campaign.

Tell me who I should fear is in trouble among my team? Why? 

You don't know shit about Giuliani.   You were the idiot claiming Mueller was going to take down Trump. 

Giuliani was a prosecutor and knows the law.   You don't. 

Everyone on your team starting at the top.   Biden is toast, Bennan and Clapper are in up to their necks and Clapper has already  said he was acting on Obama orders. 

Barr is coming, and your boys are pissin' their depends. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

You don't know shit about Giuliani.   You were the idiot claiming Mueller was going to take down Trump. 

Giuliani was a prosecutor and knows the law.   You don't. 

Everyone on your team starting at the top.   Biden is toast, Bennan and Clapper are in up to their necks and Clapper has already  said he was acting on Obama orders. 

Barr is coming, and your boys are pissin' their depends. 

Biden said he isn't going anywhere lol

8 minutes ago, laton said:

He doesn't have a choice. 

15 minutes ago, laton said:

Good for him. We knew that Trump would throw everything, including the kitchen sink, at Biden. We didn’t know it would backfire on Trump so spectacularly. 

1 hour ago, JeanMoulin said:

After his remark to his salivating cult followers about Biden kissing Obama's ass, I think it's time for him to formally denounce THE PIG. He can't stand for this. Normally this would not have to happen, but these are not normal times. We now have a deranged president. Obama's words will carry weight, and he needs to come down on him hard. No more staying high when he goes low. 

Trump isn’t deranged. You are. You literally can’t go 5 seconds without seething over Trump. 😂

15 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Obama supports the oligarchy.

18 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Good for him. We knew that Trump would throw everything, including the kitchen sink, at Biden. We didn’t know it would backfire on Trump so spectacularly. 

Backfire?   lol. 

You morons took out Biden, trying to take out Trump. 

It's hilarous watching you idiots doing this to yourself. 

Just like #METOO.   

LOL LOL LOL... There is absolutely no way Obama is going to make any comment whatsoever when it comes to assisting Joe Biden. It is painfully obvious that Obama does not want to see Biden be the nominee. I'm sure that he realizes what everyone else has, that not only would he lose to Donald Trump but if he did win we would have a blithering idiot in the Oval Office suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer's.

11 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

What did Michelle do?

Image result for michelle obama dress penis