TBHWT

BREAKING: Top Fox News Anchor QUITS Live On Air

Most people who watch Fox News are well-aware of the liberal hosts who use their shows to bash President Donald Trump.
But things kicked up a notch recently after one of the network’s biggest names used his program to go viciously go after the president.

Two weeks after reports surfaced that Fox News’ senior management told anchor Shepherd Smith to stop attacking Trump so much, the left-wing host quit on Friday.

Smith resigned effective immediately on Friday afternoon from his role as Chief News Anchor and Managing Editor of Fox News’ breaking news unit.

Smith said he told Fox News to release him from his contract, which basically means he quit and is walking away.

Smith quitting live on air Friday afternoon came just weeks after a bombshell report that management at Fox News are experiencing what sources called a “Trump identity crisis” over Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky back in July.

A so-called “whistleblower” filed a complaint alleging potential illegal actions took place.
On this call, Trump reportedly asked the Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, over shady business dealings with a Ukrainian gas company.

This led to a major feud on-air between Fox News host Tucker Carlson and Shepherd Smith.

The schism was evident this week as a feud erupted between afternoon anchor Shepard Smith and prime-time host Tucker Carlson. 

It started Tuesday when Fox legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano told Smith on-air that Trump committed a “crime” by pressuring Ukraine’s president to get dirt on Biden. That night, Carlson brought on former Trump lawyer Joe diGenova, who called Napolitano a “fool” for claiming Trump broke the law. 

Yesterday, Smith lashed back, calling Carlson “repugnant” for not defending Napolitano on air. (Trump himself is said to turn off Fox at 3 p.m., when Shep Smith airs.) 
Seeking to quell the internecine strife before it carried into a third day, Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and president Jay Wallace communicated to Smith this morning to stop attacking Carlson, a person briefed on the conversation said. 

“They said if he does it again, he’s off the air,” the source said. 
The timeline seems to add up.

The Vanity Fair report was published on Sept. 26. Smith quit on Oct. 11.
That’s just over two weeks.

Fox warned Smith to stop attacking his colleagues and going after Trump on his program.
It seems as if Smith did not agree to stop doing that, so he informed them that he would be putting in his “2-weeks notice.”

And now, arguably the most liberal anchor at Fox News is out.

Adios, Shep.

Have a nice life.

But we are keeping Tucker, Hannity, and Miss Laura.            😎

12 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Most people who watch Fox News are well-aware of the liberal hosts who use their shows to bash President Donald Trump.
But things kicked up a notch recently after one of the network’s biggest names used his program to go viciously go after the president.

Two weeks after reports surfaced that Fox News’ senior management told anchor Shepherd Smith to stop attacking Trump so much, the left-wing host quit on Friday.

Smith resigned effective immediately on Friday afternoon from his role as Chief News Anchor and Managing Editor of Fox News’ breaking news unit.

Smith said he told Fox News to release him from his contract, which basically means he quit and is walking away.

Smith quitting live on air Friday afternoon came just weeks after a bombshell report that management at Fox News are experiencing what sources called a “Trump identity crisis” over Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky back in July.

A so-called “whistleblower” filed a complaint alleging potential illegal actions took place.
On this call, Trump reportedly asked the Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, over shady business dealings with a Ukrainian gas company.

This led to a major feud on-air between Fox News host Tucker Carlson and Shepherd Smith.

The schism was evident this week as a feud erupted between afternoon anchor Shepard Smith and prime-time host Tucker Carlson. 

It started Tuesday when Fox legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano told Smith on-air that Trump committed a “crime” by pressuring Ukraine’s president to get dirt on Biden. That night, Carlson brought on former Trump lawyer Joe diGenova, who called Napolitano a “fool” for claiming Trump broke the law. 

Yesterday, Smith lashed back, calling Carlson “repugnant” for not defending Napolitano on air. (Trump himself is said to turn off Fox at 3 p.m., when Shep Smith airs.) 
Seeking to quell the internecine strife before it carried into a third day, Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and president Jay Wallace communicated to Smith this morning to stop attacking Carlson, a person briefed on the conversation said. 

Fox warned Smith to stop attacking his colleagues and going after Trump on his program.
It seems as if Smith did not agree to stop doing that, so he informed them that he would be putting in his “2-weeks notice.”

appoint trump !! no need for twitter control anymore..he can just type the news straight into Fox teleprompter..

Shepherd got fired you liberal asswipes!!!

1 minute ago, IvanSirko said:

appoint trump !! no need for twitter control anymore..he can just type the news straight into Fox teleprompter..

Actually we didn't like him and all my friends and me protested to Fox news and sent Fox a letter. 

3 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

you never know..its all like some James Bond film these days..

I know we've been there before!

Image may contain: 9 people, text

It doesn't seem odd to you that barr meets with Murdoch and Shepard Smith resigns 2 days later?

28 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I believe your "headline" is extremely misleading. Sounds like something CNN or BSNBC would use. Did you read the story on FNC or somewhere else?

It seems odd to me that barr is meeting with the head of Fox news in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

I believe your "headline" is extremely misleading. Sounds like something CNN or BSNBC would use. Did you read the story on FNC or somewhere else?

Straight from Fox.

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

It seems odd to me that barr is meeting with the head of Fox news in the first place.

It has nothing to do with that it all started when Smith and Trucker got into and progressed from there. Of course you don't watch Fox so most of what you hear is left wing conspiracy BS. And even if it did have something to do with Barr Fox News doesn't allow any kind of miss information from it's anchors.

10 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I know we've been there before!

Image may contain: 9 people, text

most likely hardings admin and the teapot teabaggers...the normalcy of corruption and greed..leading latter to the wall street crash  !!

i see some parallels today in our time..the scale of corruption.. global..panama papers...the lessons of the 2008 crash already forgotten..

12 minutes ago, slideman said:

It doesn't seem odd to you that barr meets with Murdoch and Shepard Smith resigns 2 days later?

No. Fox has been receiving tons of hate mail for Shep for the past two and a half years. I thought conservatives were the ones with a conspiratorial mindset. 

4 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

I hadn't heard of this until going to their website to check the marlet closing numbers and saw it. What I read had nothing to do with your headline:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/shepard-smith-steps-down-from-fox-news-its-been-an-honor-and-a-privilege

Isn't that the same thing he announced on air. Isn't stepping down pretty much the same as quitting. 

"This led to a major feud on-air between Fox News host Tucker Carlson and Shepherd Smith.

The schism was evident this week as a feud erupted between afternoon anchor Shepard Smith and prime-time host Tucker Carlson."

That is how it all started last week. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

No. Fox has been receiving tons of hate mail for Shep for the past two and a half years. I thought conservatives were the ones with a conspiratorial mindset. 

I'm staunch conservative but always respected Shep's journalism.

Just now, Libswatter said:

I'm staunch conservative but always respected Shep's journalism.

I had no problem with him. It was nice to hear a center left opinion without turning on CNN or MSNBC. 

14 minutes ago, slideman said:

well.. watch the fox polls..that's a clue..if they go from plausible to ridiculous...

but RUDY...now he like to do the rounds , in deed it would be strange if he shut up..

it may be possible that upcoming rudy interviews may have been a factor..

maybe he was told to give rudy an easy ride !! 

any other news outlet will sign him up immediately since he's a gay liberal and left wing media desperately needs viewers.

Image result for shepard smith trump

Shepard Smith leaving Fox News

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/shepard-smith-leaving-fox-news/ar-AAIEahv?ocid=spartanntp

(Video at above link. Watch it.)

"Recently I asked the company to allow me to leave FOX News and begin a new chapter. After requesting that I stay, they graciously obliged," Smith said in a statement released by the network.

He must have got a hefty severance package to read that load of horsesh*t. Make no mistake, he got the boot.

Image result for shepard smith hannity

Image result for shepard smith tucker carlson

I think I'll watch Fox News tonight just to see those lying scumbags Hannity and Tucker say what a great guy Shepard was and that he 'asked' to leave.