kfools

Court rules Trump must hand over Tax Returns.

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7563373/Federal-appeals-court-turns-Trumps-attempt-block-Democrats-getting-tax-returns.html

So, now we are headed to the supreme court. There is a member there that Democrats were recently not very nice to. I wonder what he is going to do? 

Doesn't matter. Trump will be impeached  with or without the tax record.

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7563373/Federal-appeals-court-turns-Trumps-attempt-block-Democrats-getting-tax-returns.html

So, now we are headed to the supreme court. There is a member there that Democrats were recently not very nice to. I wonder what he is going to do? 

You're hoping that Kavanaugh makes his ruling a form of revenge instead weighing the merits of the case?  I hope we haven't reached that point. If so, democracy is officially lost.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

You're hoping that Kavanaugh makes his ruling a form of revenge instead weighing the merits of the case? 

I am fine with  both

Yes, i am fine with revenge.  You people are  monsters

A drug rape ring?    Go to Hell

Just now, RollingRock said:

You're hoping that Kavanaugh makes his ruling a form of revenge instead weighing the merits of the case?  I hope we haven't reached that point. If so, democracy is officially lost.

As you sow, so shall you reap. 

Yes, I think he likely has a bone to pick with people who claimed in front of his family and country he served that he was an out of control,drunken, rapist. They are probably gonna feel his wrath. 

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

Yes, I think he likely has a bone to pick with people who claimed in front of his family and country he served that he was an out of control,drunken, rapist.

He's an accused, out-of-control drunken sexual predator (and probably always will be).  The rubber stamp GOP wouldn't allow an in-depth, objective investigation into the allegations against him.

They are probably gonna feel his wrath. 

If he rules from a point of revenge rather than merit, he should be removed from the bench.

21 minutes ago, kfools said:

Eight against one - I'm good with that.

7 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

He's an accused, out-of-control drunken sexual predator (and probably always will be).  The rubber stamp GOP wouldn't allow an in-depth, objective investigation into the allegations against him.

If he rules from a point of revenge rather than merit, he should be removed from the bench.

How would anybody ever know? 

The GOP flew in his accuser and put her on national tv and the FBI investigated it.  Rubber stamped my azz. There is a price to be paid for what Democrats did to him. 

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

Eight against one - I'm good with that.

I think the court is in republican control these days. 

19 minutes ago, kfools said:

How would anybody ever know? 

It would be more than obvious.

The GOP flew in his accuser and put her on national tv and the FBI investigated it.  Rubber stamped my azz. There is a price to be paid for what Democrats did to him. 

They didn't investigate thoroughly.  The FBI was restricted by Trump and his goons.  Many witnesses were not even questioned; their complains never files.  Other accusers were not given the opportunity to corroborate the accusations that Kavanaugh was a drunk horny frat boy who believed women were there for the taking.

All the Democrats did was expose his past.  Then Republicans refused to allow an in-depth, impartial investigation.  So Kavanaugh will always be and accused sexual predator or multiple women.  I am going to be working up here in Maine to vote Susan Collins out of office for confirming him.  

53 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Uh, SCHITSTAIN, there was a complete and total investigation and the RESULT was....

NO CLAIM OF ANY KIND COULD BE SUBSTANTIATED OR FOUND TO BE WITH ANY MERIT OF ANY KIND.

In other words, your little CUN'TS LIED and LIED SOME MORE in a POLITICAL ATTEMPT TO TAKE DOWN ON FINE AND UPSTANDING JUSTICE!!!

And you think he won't make you SCHITSTAINS PAY???

ROFLMAO!!

26 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

It would be more than obvious.

They didn't investigate thoroughly.  The FBI was restricted by Trump and his goons.  Many witnesses were not even questioned; their complains never files.  Other accusers were not given the opportunity to corroborate the accusations that Kavanaugh was a drunk horny frat boy who believed women were there for the taking.

All the Democrats did was expose his past.  Then Republicans refused to allow an in-depth, impartial investigation.  So Kavanaugh will always be and accused sexual predator or multiple women.  I am going to be working up here in Maine to vote Susan Collins out of office for confirming him.  

All you SCHITSTAINS DID to "expose his past" was bring in LYING CUN'TS to make allegations of which NONE COULD BE FOUND HAVING ANY MERIT OR SUBSTANCE!!!

Now, SUCK ON THAT ONE FRAT BOY AND YOU CAN THEN LICK THE CORN OUT OF MY SCHIT!!!

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Yes, I think he likely has a bone to pick with people who claimed in front of his family and country he served that he was an out of control,drunken, rapist. They are probably gonna feel his wrath. 

and you would be fine with SCOTUS justices who rule on issues before the court based upon revenge?

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

and you would be fine with SCOTUS justices who rule on issues before the court based upon revenge?

It's your own damn fault. 

21 minutes ago, maineman said:

Hey SCHITSTAIN, you seem to forget that YOUR SIDE marched 4 or 5 LYING CUN'TS before the Senate in an attempt to EXACT REVENGE ON PRESIDENT TRUMP for winning in 2016!!!

PAYBACKS ARE HELL, ASSWIPE!!!

You're about to learn that LESSON the very very hard way!!!

16 minutes ago, kfools said:

You don't believe in justice, do you

2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Cult members only believe in revenge, not the rule of law. Just like their cult leader.

Appointing Kavanaugh  while claiming to "drain the swamp" , that is some joke.

Kavanaugh, the overprivileged son of a lobbyist IS the Swamp.

We really need a Justice who bawls like a baby and brags about how much he LOVES beer.

39 minutes ago, kfools said:

that is 1.  not true, and 2. irrelevant.

Why can't you just be a grown up man and admit that the institutions of our government are more important than the people who happen to populate them at any given time... and quit acting instead like some spiteful little boy..

Damn, but you disappoint me.

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

"I'LL SHOW MY TAX RETURNS AFTER THE ELECTION"

Then he decided not too because the dems have been such arsholes.  He has a right to his private papers.  Go tell your mommy to hit him.

Just now, benhur said:

Then he decided not too because the dems have been such arsholes.  He has a right to his private papers.  Go tell your mommy to hit him.