Scout

Why isn't the Senate starting their own Impeachment Inquiry NOW?!?

Moscow Mitch doesn't appear to have a work ethic; his Senate has done nothing for years.

Why don't they go ahead and start their impeachment inquiry NOW? 

Isn't this just common sense  - rather than procrastinating? 

Unfortunately, this is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do which makes it very unlikely that Moscow Mitch will do it.

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

Moscow Mitch doesn't appear to have a work ethic; his Senate has done nothing for years.

Unfortunately, this is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do which makes it very unlikely that Moscow Mitch will do it.

That ain't how it works, skippy. Besides none of the phony, blatantly partisan impeachment sh/t by the dim-0-craps makes any goddamn sense, especially common sense.

Maybe because the US Constitution states the House has sole authority to impeach (US Constitution, Article I, Section 2, Clause 5)

"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."

5 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

That ain't how it works, skippy. Besides none of the phony, blatantly partisan impeachment sh/t by the dim-0-craps makes any goddamn sense, especially common sense.

How are you claiming 'it works'?  You can't seem to actually post anything that leads us to think you are knowledgeable on this subject/

But you are claiming that it will instantly make sense AFTER the House has impeached him. 

What a brainless claim?   :lol:

6 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Maybe because the US Constitution states the House has sole authority to impeach (US Constitution, Article I, Section 2, Clause 5)

"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."

And impeachment inquiry is NOT impeachment, so this also makes no sense.

I remember when the U.S. Senate had hearings on Watergate all thru the summer of 1973.

The House Judiciary didn't have an impeachment vote until Aug. 1974. 

So your claims are FALSE - you should just admit your ignorance on subjects

rather than getting caught making erroneous claims.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

trumps henchmen were busted trying to flee the country yesterday. don was melting down last night.

he knows he is caught,

.enjoy the show pops

20 minutes ago, Scout said:

Moscow mitch is waiting to see which way the wind blows. 

the winds of change are blowing our way. 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

And impeachment inquiry is NOT impeachment, so this also makes no sense.

I remember when the U.S. Senate had hearings on Watergate all thru the summer of 1973.

The House Judiciary didn't have an impeachment vote until Aug. 1974. 

So your claims are FALSE - you should just admit your ignorance on subjects

rather than getting caught making erroneous claims.

If you are really "gung ho" on impeachment, you really should learn the process.  Having hearings is not an "inquiry". Maybe McConnel doesn't feel the issues warrant the time of a Senate committee when the House is supposedly investigating the issues for possible impeachment.  Why bother?  They will see the information during a trial.  If it doesn't get that far, then there was no need for them to investigate. 

The Senate cannot conduct an impeachment inquiry because they cannot impeach.  The Senate only conducts the trial AFTER someone is impeached.  In fact, the Senate is the ONLY place an impeachment can be tried.  No other body on the planet has the authority to try an impeachment of a US official.

You either are functionally illiterate about the impeachment process, of really suck at choosing your words.

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Moscow mitch is waiting to see which way the wind blows. 

the winds of change are blowing our way. 

Remember how much dignity Sam Erwin and Howard Bake displayed to the American people

when they were so diligent at doing their jobs in the hearings of 1973?

Moscow Mitch has not the remotest idea what that dignity is.

32 minutes ago, Scout said:

No, wait... you actually think that the House Intel Committee "Witch Hunt" is real...?

Please.

Ha!

11 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

If you are really "gung ho" on impeachment, you really should learn the process.  Having hearings is not an "inquiry". Maybe McConnel doesn't feel the issues warrant the time of a Senate committee when the House is supposedly investigating the issues for possible impeachment.  Why bother?  They will see the information during a trial.  If it doesn't get that far, then there was no need for them to investigate. 

The Senate cannot conduct an impeachment inquiry because they cannot impeach.  The Senate only conducts the trial AFTER someone is impeached.  In fact, the Senate is the ONLY place an impeachment can be tried.  No other body on the planet has the authority to try an impeachment of a US official.

You either are functionally illiterate about the impeachment process, of really suck at choosing your words.

Boy, this sure is a stupid reply indicating Battery's utter ignorance of this subject TOO

3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

No, wait... you actually think that the House Intel Committee "Witch Hunt" is real...?

Please.

Ha!

Obviously BD is a bonfide FOX viewer to be this uninformed.

Just now, Scout said:

Boy, this sure is a stupid reply indicating Battery's utter ignorance of this subject. 

Provide a link to show ANYTHING in that post that is incorrect.

You praised Erwin and Baker for their work during Watergate.  Do you understand their work was NOT part of the impeachment process (which almost resulted in the impeachment of Nixon).  Their work was done with the Senate Select Committee to Investigate Campaign Practices (aka Senate Watergate Committee). 

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Provide a link to show ANYTHING in that post that is incorrect.

You praised Erwin and Baker for their work during Watergate.  Do you understand their work was NOT part of the impeachment process (which almost resulted in the impeachment of Nixon).  Their work was done with the Senate Select Committee to Investigate Campaign Practices (aka Senate Watergate Committee). 

An impeachment inquiry is NOT part of the impeachment process either.  DUH.

In a way, the Senate is actually producing their own impeachment inquiry but just choose not to label it so.

Many of the witnesses called by the House are also appearing the same day in the Senate.

I don't think anything in your post was correct.

LOL LOL... This idiot o p hasn't the slightest clue how it works... the dumbass thinks that the Senate can launch an impeachment inquiry and then she tries to cover her ass for her stupidity by trying to throw it back on those who have schooled her... fuking amazing

47 minutes ago, Scout said:

It doesn't work like that

1 minute ago, Scout said:

An impeachment inquiry is NOT part of the impeachment process either.  DUH.

I didn't say that...learn to understand what you read.  I said: "Having hearings is not an "inquiry"."

In a way, the Senate is actually producing their own impeachment inquiry but just choose not to label it so.

If a body CANNOT impeach...then, by definition, the CANNOT have an impeachment inquiry.  Why is that so hard for you to understand?  Are you that dense/hard headed or just really suck at choosing your words?

Many of the witnesses called by the House are also appearing the same day in the Senate.

And your point?

I don't think...

I agree.

Just now, Z09 said:

It doesn't work like that

I already kicked the arse of the last guy who made that claim.

Read the previous posts.

2 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

If a body CANNOT impeach...then, by definition, the CANNOT have an impeachment inquiry. 

I don't think the phrase "impeachment inquiry" is even IN the constitution so you are making up fake constitutional rules about something that didn't exist when the constitution was written. 

I bet you claim AR15s were named in the constitution too. 

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAa!!!

I already proved that the Senate can have an impeachment inquiry whether you have any grasp of this topic or NOT!

I don't think the phrase "impeachment inquiry" is even IN the constitution so you are making up fake constitutional rules about something that didn't exist when the constitution was written. 

I bet you claim AR15s were named in the constitution too. 

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAa!!!

I already proved that the Senate can have an impeachment inquiry whether you have any grasp of this topic or NOT!

I never said "impeachment inquiry" is in the constitution AND I never said a thing about "constitutional rules".  If a body cannot impeach, then they cannot conduct an impeachment inquiry is simple human logic.  Oh wait, I see the problem...it is questionable if you are human and you haven't a shred of logic.  By the way..."impeachment" existed LONG before the US Constitution was written.  It's origin dates back to the 14th century.

BTW...You have PROVEN shit.  You made statements...that's all.  They were stupid statement, but that is irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

If a body cannot impeach, then they cannot conduct an impeachment inquiry is simple human logic. 

There is your mistake.  This is NOT logical at all.

YOU know for a fact that the Senate did something in 1973 that YOU claim thru NO factual basis they can't do.

I think PROVED is very ACCURATE.

Happy Bunny Run Along Magnet BM1157 by Happy Bunny

The sad part about this o p is that she might be old enough to vote... what a fuking idiot... I swear they should have never taken Civics as required course out of school.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Because impeachment of Trump is purely partisan. 

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Wow!   You're a bigger MORON than I already knew you to be, Scout.