Redoctober

Joe Biden is corrupt to the core

LOL. The Intercept isn't liberal at all. LOL.

It is part of the far-right/far-left alliance affiliated with the cult of BS.

Anti-liberal to the core.

Joe Biden is completely ethical and retired from office as one of the least affluent former Senators in America.

More horseshit.

If you want to talks about corrupt to the core, let's talk about the Trump Crime Family.

Bill

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. The Intercept isn't liberal at all. LOL.

It is part of the far-right/far-left alliance affiliated with the cult of BS.

Anti-liberal to the core.

Joe Biden is completely ethical and retired from office as one of the least affluent former Senators in America.

More horsecrap.

If you want to talks about corrupt to the core, let's talk about the Trump Crime Family.

Bill

WRONG!  https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-intercept/

Why are you incapable of not talking about Trump? You look like a weak tool when you shift away from the topic. You and I both agree Trump is corrupt. That isn't what this thread is about. 

How can you leftists be so blind? You honestly believe these life long politicians stay in office because they are so "ethical"? LMAO! They ALL take money and move money around. Stop acting like a child, grow up and look at the world as it is. This isn't one party doing it. It is both parties but you ass sucking lefties refuse to see it. So pathetic. LOL

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

WRONG!  https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-intercept/

Why are you incapable of not talking about Trump? You look like a weak tool when you shift away from the topic. You and I both agree Trump is corrupt. That isn't what this thread is about. 

LOL. You link proved me correct. The Intercept is an extremist website. LOL.

Can you Trumpists even read?

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. You link proved me correct. The Intercept is an extremist website. LOL.

Can you Trumpists even read?

Bill

I"m not a Trump supporter. How many times do I have to say that?

You are an idiot. The link shows they are progressive. Just because they have been affiliated with some who are not progressive does not mean their overall focus is progressive. You are so bad at this "no true scotsman" game. LOL

Overall, we rate The Intercept progressive Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing. (5/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 12/22/2018)

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

I"m not a Trump supporter. How many times do I have to say that?

You are an idiot. The link shows they are progressive. Just because they have been affiliated with some who are not progressive does not mean their overall focus is progressive. You are so bad at this "no true scotsman" game. LOL

LOL. "Progressive?" No man. Not even close.

They are far-left extremists who are part of the cult of BS. They despise liberal democracy and liberal Democrats.

Get real!

Bill

17 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Stop acting like a child, grow up and look at the world as it is.

This is ironic given that SpyCar pretty much said the same thing to his DemocRAT buddies regarding their not voting for Hillary.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

This is ironic given that SpyCar pretty much said the same thing to his DemocRAT buddies regarding their not voting for Hillary.

LOL. The irony is Mr Tin Foil Hat talking about "living in the real world." LOL.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Bill

34 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is getting impeached.

Doubtful and if he does, the senate will clear of all charges and you idiots will have to run on your record. 😂

Quid Pro Joe

Fake Indian Warren who wants to raise middle class taxes

Heart Attack Bernie

No wonder democrats are in panic mode. They have no one that can beat Trump. 😂

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Doubtful and if he does, the senate will clear of all charges and you idiots will have to run on your record. 😂

Quid Pro Joe

Fake Indian Warren who wants to raise middle class taxes

Heart Attack Bernie

No wonder democrats are in panic mode. They have no one that can beat Trump. 😂

LOL. The Senate may cover up Trump's crimes--which are clear--but they will never "clear" him.

It will be one more stain against a party that has been captured by anti-American Trumpism.

Sad.

Bill

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. The Senate may cover up Trump's crimes--which are clear--but they will never "clear" him.

It will be one more stain against a party that has been captured by anti-American Trumpism.

Sad.

Bill

Yes. He will be cleared and completely innocent. That’s what happens when you are found not guilty. 

28 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. The irony is Mr Tin Foil Hat talking about "living in the real world." LOL.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Bill

Biden and Hillary are two peas in the same pot

8 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Lefties here don't want to believe it but even the very liberal Theintercept admits Joe Biden is corrupt.

Joe Biden was interviewed about his corruption and his son's corruption as early as 2008.  The Press has known about Joe Biden's graft, kickbacks, pay-for-play and conflict of interests for over 10 years now.  Biden's corruption is prolific and historic.  

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Joe Biden was interviewed about his corruption and his son's corruption as early as 2008.  The Press has known about Joe Biden's graft, kickbacks, pay-for-play and conflict of interests for over 10 years now.  Biden's corruption is prolific and historic.  

As the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, it seems pretty clear that he was there selling access. That’s the allegation. It’s a question that hasn’t gone away, and one that has irritated Joe Biden to no end. And now we’re hearing that Joe Biden was also paid $900,000 which was part of his lobbying fee on behalf of Burisma. The former vice president has repeatedly said that he and his son never discussed overseas business, despite being pictured in a photograph golfing with two Ukrainian energy executives. They didn’t talk business. Who are you kidding? Our friends at RedState wrote about this earlier today. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Trump's attorney, also repeated the claim on Fox News' Sean Hannity Wednesday night (via NY Post😞

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/10/10/joe-biden-was-paid-900000-by-burisma-n2554546

Clown biden has spent nearly his whole adult life as a pandering, corrupt politician. How does one get super wealthy being a politician? Simple--by being corrupt to the core!

More than just the Bidens. There is a Pelosi relative in the mix too. Hillary was going to be the president so what the hell, no one will ever mess with us. This is worse than insider trading folks.  As my good friend said. " It all a kinfolkin deal."

9 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is getting impeached.

I have been hearing that for about 3 years … yet he is still the President... 

you really need some counseling to help you realize that you are doing just fine ... even under a Republican President … (I think you need help)

9 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Spycar is a silly person. Look at his replies to me with regards to the article. LOL

2 hours ago, Skans said:

You and I both know Joe is just the tip of the iceberg. This corruption is rampant in our government. Look at how many on both sides come out of congress very rich, when not having much going to office. 

40 minutes ago, neilcar said:

you really need some counseling to help you realize that you are doing just fine ... even under a Republican President … (I think you need help)

You've been hearing it, and people have been telling us it would never happen, and...it's actually happening!  So what you heard 3 years ago was...

...exactly right!  Congratulations!

57 minutes ago, splunch said:

You've been hearing it, and people have been telling us it would never happen, and...it's actually happening!  So what you heard 3 years ago was...

...exactly right!  Congratulations!

Joe Biden is corrupt,there is no doubt,he will be in prison soon ,along with the bastard child

11 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Lefties here don't want to believe it but even the very liberal Theintercept admits Joe Biden is corrupt. 

From your own article.

What Trump did — and continues to do — was an impeachable abuse of power

1 hour ago, neilcar said:

fukk you

44 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

From your own article.

What Trump did — and continues to do — was an impeachable abuse of power

This thread isn't about Trump and his corruption. We have many threads on that. It is about Biden and his corruption. Why do you liberals keep trying to change the subject of the thread? You dolts also act as if I am a trump supporter. LOL

Hunter the Druggie...one week in the Navy, kicked out.......then suddenly a oil/gas genius in Ukraine making $15,000 week. 

LOL