king of the county

BREAKING: Whistleblower Worked With Joe Biden At The Obama White House

Uh oh

Matt Vespa  |  @mvespa1  | October 10, 2019

Ad

House Democrats began their impeachment push formally based on some whistleblower report that alleged President Trump tried to shakedown Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July. Trump supposedly threatened to withhold military aid unless Zelensky opened a corruption probe against Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President Joe Biden. The whistleblower is reportedly a CIA agent, a registered Democrat, and worked with a 2020 Democratic candidate. There is also a third citation indicating political bias that was not revealed. That portion was redacted. But the report is second-hand sourced and riddled with errors because this person didn’t listen in on the call. The Trump White House also released the transcript, which totally debunked the quid pro quo aspect of this circus.

The complaint wasn’t released to members of Congress prior to them announcing a formal impeachment inquiry. Yeah, no one read the complaint, so that’s all you need to know about Democratic intentions in this matter. This is an attempt to overturn the results of the 2016 election, using a biased intelligence operative who had worked with Joe Biden during the Obama presidency. Yeah, that was revealed today by The Washington Examiner:

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate."

A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner: “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

As an experienced CIA official on the NSC with the deep knowledge of Ukraine that he demonstrated in his complaint, it is probable that the whistleblower briefed Biden and likely that he accompanied him on Air Force Two during at least one of the six visits the 2020 candidate made to the country.

And we also learned today that both Joe and Hunter Biden were paid by Burisma Group, the Ukrainian energy company at the center of all the questions concerning their working relationship with the former vice president and his son. Hunter was on the board being paid tens of thousands of dollars a month, despite having zero experience in the energy sector. The allegation is that he was there selling access and the Biden campaign has yet to fully address this working relationship. The former vice president insists that he never discussed overseas work with Hunter. That’s never going to hold up. There’s that picture of the former VP and Hunter golfing with Ukrainian energy executives; they never discussed overseas work. Who are you kidding? And now with Biden revealed to have been paid $900,000 for his lobbying efforts on behalf of Burisma, this Ukraine tie will remain a topic of discussion.

Worse than that ... the so-called WB (more accurately, spy/leaker/seditionist) flew with Biden to the Ukraine several times.

This just gets funnier and funnier.

Talk about collusion... I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it included the leaker, Biden and Adam schitt. But let's call it what it really is conspiracy. Short time ago I predicted that whoever the leaker was working for that individuals candidacy would be at an end. Of course I predicted after the first debate Elizabeth Warren would be the nominee... So I guess I was prescient regarding sleepy Joe... and because of this connection to Sleepy Joe for my next prediction I think you're going to see this particular bout of impeachment fever wane very quickly and they're going to have to move on to a different line of attack.

That would explain the desire to conceal the identity. This one is slowly unraveling. 

3 minutes ago, neue regel said:

That would explain the desire to conceal the identity. This one is slowly unraveling. 

Imagine...

Someone charging you with a crime that is a friend to your enemy....

You don't know who he is...

He didn't hear the evidence first hand....

And he doesn't want to talk in person...

7 hours ago, fishhead said:

Retards...Laughable!!!

YES YOU ARE A LIBERAL GHETTO TRASH RETARD FISHSKANK

19 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Imagine...

Someone charging you with a crime that is a friend to your enemy....

You don't know who he is...

He didn't hear the evidence first hand....

And he doesn't want to talk in person...

I think the Dems were caught flat footed when Trump unexpectedly released the transcript. 

3 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I think the Dems were caught flat footed when Trump unexpectedly released the transcript. 

I believe you're right...

They thought there would be a fight over it and instead he released it...

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I believe you're right...

They thought there would be a fight over it and instead he released it...

The schitstains really THOUGHT they had the rope to hang Trump with with this "Whistle pig complaint".

Turns out, when PRESIDENT Trump released the transcript, he put that noose ON THEIR NECKS INSTEAD!!

Now, the entire thing is unraveling right before their eyes and still, they "press on" with impeachment.

ALL of the crap and lies IS coming out and the more it does, the MORE SKANK STENCH is rubbed on the Dhumoschits.

Do the REALLY think that the American people will elect/reelect them for this crap they are throwing???

Let me answer- "yes they do" and the sad part is, they live in a glass bubble that is breaking around them FAST.

10 minutes ago, neue regel said:

And Quid Pro JOE got paid $900,000 for "lobbying work" while STILL on the US TAXPAYERS payroll too!!

That Pro Quo paid pretty good, huh??

17 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

And Quid Pro JOE got paid $900,000 for "lobbying work" while STILL on the US TAXPAYERS payroll too!!

That Pro Quo paid pretty good, huh??

Politics pays. 

Quid Pro Joe😂

He’s done.

Bernie heart attacked out

even the left is attacking Warren for raising middle  class taxes. 

You idiots are a joke. 

10 hours ago, king of the county said:
Uh oh  BREAKING: Whistleblower Worked With Joe Biden At The Obama White House

Let me guess - the Whistle Blower is Barack Obama.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

latest  news  is the  whistleblower will not appear in  public.    Will submit written answers

Just now, Skans said:

That would be the Peter blower....but he did work pretty closely with quid pro joe...

BREAKING:  your brains

You've chosen to ignore content by BeAChooser. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by king of the county. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by neue regel. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Z09. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by MidnightMax. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by DeepBreath. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Skans. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by EltonJohnson. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by NeoConvict. Options 

Just now, splunch said:
ou've chosen to ignore content by BeAChooser. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by DeepBreath. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Skans. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by EltonJohnson. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by NeoConvict. Options 

Why even  bother coming  here.   This is the  mentality of  a person who  can  not debate or  defend their  ideas.

44 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Why even  bother coming  here.   This is the  mentality of  a person who  can  not debate or  defend their  ideas.

Actually, that’s the mentality of a person who has better things to say than reply to trolls. 

28 minutes ago, theLion said:

Actually, that’s the mentality of a person who has better things to say than reply to trolls. 

No, no!  He's right!  Why bother coming here, Elton!  All of your super well thought-out points don't get any respect!  

You should go somewhere where you'll be appreciated!!  Bunch of ingrates around here don't know how awesome you are!  Why....if they wanted to get your level of commentary elsewhere they'd have to listen to the sycophants on Fox News, or Rush Limbaugh, or Sean Hannity!  This stuff doesn't just grow on trees, you know!

Take your genius commentary where the audience is worthy!  Here you go:  http://www.conservativesforum.com/chat.htm