Sign in to follow this  
jerra-

trump followers are under the wrong assumption that Christ doesn't care about the massacre because the Kurds are muslim

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

news flash, Christ sides  with the kurds and disavows trump and everyone who supports his actions.

following trump has bought you a ticket to hell.

Glad to know you are the authority on what Christ wants.

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Glad to know you are the authority on what Christ wants.

your name fits all trump supporters

5 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

So, the same can be said for ANYONE who supported Obama as he expanded the war front in the Middle East, right?

Dropped those 25,000+ bombs on brown people in 2016 alone?

Drone strikes?

Somehow your idiotic OP completely ignores the neocon activities of Obama.....

Why is that, stupid? 

5 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Jesus doesn't care for frauds and hypocrites like the OP. 

No response by Jerra the fraud. 

After the Muslime 0bama got hacked into office,I was driving and noticed a fish symbol on the car in front of me, then I noticed a 0bama sticker in the window. I rolled up beside the car ,she looked kinda like that screaming chick below. I said  "Hi, I noticed that fish symbol on your car,are you a christian that loves the lord? " She said"yes I am". I said "is that your 0bama sticker in the window? " She said "yes". I said " well how can you be a christian and support babies being killed in the womb like 0bama does?" She rolled up her window and sped off.

bizarre-moment-trump-demonstrator-scream

30 minutes ago, 123urout said:

After the Muslime 0bama got hacked into office,I was driving and noticed a fish symbol on the car in front of me, then I noticed a 0bama sticker in the window. I rolled up beside the car ,she looked kinda like that screaming chick below. I said  "Hi, I noticed that fish symbol on your car,are you a christian that loves the lord? " She said"yes I am". I said "is that your 0bama sticker in the window? " She said "yes". I said " well how can you be a christian and support babies being killed in the womb like 0bama does?" She rolled up her window and sped off.

just like how the  fake christian repuclitards  love the blood fest in syria now.

7 hours ago, Libswatter said:

That's a bit of a reach, but I'm not happy with this decision by Trump either. In fact, I'm pissed and hoping he knows something I don't, and is doing, somehow, the right thing. But when I see that our troops on the ground, who have been shedding blood with the Kurds, in tears over what's happening, I lean toward them. We'll see how all this shakes out, but I fear it won't be good for anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defying the advice of top defense officials, U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday endorsed a Turkish military operation into northern Syria, paving the way for a bloody assault on the Kurdish minority population there and a possible resurgence of the Islamic State.

U.S. troops have now left the border area after the abrupt shift in policy, which came after a phone call between Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan this weekend. U.S. defense officials had sought to maintain a small American presence in the region to continue operations against the Islamic State terrorist group and safeguard the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) against repeated threats of a Turkish invasion.

--------------------------------------------------------------

trump does not get advice from the pentagon but from turkey- trump is a turkey, maybe that is why. 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/07/erdogan-defying-pentagon-trump-endorses-turkish-operation-in-syria/

even as of now trump could still send the troops back as recommended  by the pentagon and many officials but he refuses. 

how can anyone support this demon???

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

just like how the  fake christian repuclitards  love the blood fest in syria now.

You poor thing,if you were really that concerned about it,you may have been concerned when the 0bama regime screwed the Egyptian elections and right after that Christians were being murdered and raped by the thousands,the oldest church in the world in Iraq was destroyed and the Christians there were slaughtered like animals.Jeeesh STUPID MUCH?

12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You poor thing,if you were really that concerned about it,you may have been concerned when the 0bama regime screwed the Egyptian elections and right after that Christians were being murdered and raped by the thousands,the oldest church in the world in Iraq was destroyed and the Christians there were slaughtered like animals.Jeeesh STUPID MUCH?

and here you are supporting trump in a planned blood shed  that he couped up with turkey/

sheeesh

56 minutes ago, jerra- said:

and here you are supporting trump in a planned blood shed  that he couped up with turkey/

sheeesh

And you were there when 0Bama regime made the atrocities that were a hundred times WORSE!

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

sheeesh

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?

ISIS burns 1,800-year-old church in Mosul

bb803099-9f59-415f-aae7-51237e5bd499_16x
The burning of the church is the latest in a series of destruction of Christian property in Mosul, which was taken by the Islamist rebels last month.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News Sunday, 20 July 2014
Text size A A A

Militants from the radical jihadist group the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria have set fire to a 1,800-year-old church in Iraq’s second largest city of Mosul, a photo released Saturday shows.

The burning of the church is the latest in a series of destruction of Christian property in Mosul, which was taken by the Islamist rebels last month, along with other swathes of Iraqi territory.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

sheeesh

JUST WHERE THE F WERE YOU?

Foreign leader: Obama guilty of 'facilitating' persecution of Christians

Ex-Nigerian president documents how Barack prodded voters to choose Muslim-led government

WND Staff By WND Staff
Published December 29, 2018 at 2:50pm
Former President Barack Obama delivers the Nelson Mandela lecture in Johannesburg, South Africa, July 17, 2018.

Former President Barack Obama delivers the Nelson Mandela lecture in Johannesburg, South Africa, July 17, 2018.

The former president of Nigeria, a Christian, is charging in his new book that President Obama was involved in "facilitating" the persecution of Christians by prodding voters there to adopt a Muslim-led government.

The Muslim, Muhammadu Buhari, was, in fact, elected, and he is being blamed for allowing "the persecution of Christians," reports Breaking Israel News.

Advertisement - story continues below

Goodluck Jonathan was Nigeria's president from 2010-2015, and writes in his new book, "My Transition Hours," that, "On March 23, 2015, President Obama himself took the unusual step of releasing a video message directly to Nigerians all but telling them how to vote … In that video, Obama urged Nigerians to open the 'next chapter' by their votes. Those who understood subliminal language deciphered that he was prodding the electorate to vote for the [Muslim-led] opposition to form a new government."

BIN reported that ABC had the context, from a 2011 report.

That said, "The current wave of [Muslim] riots was triggered by the Independent National Election Commission's (INEC) announcement on Monday [April 18, 2011] that the incumbent President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, won in the initial round of ballot counts. That there were riots in the largely Muslim inhabited northern states where the defeat of the Muslim candidate Muhammadu Buhari was intolerable, was unsurprising. Northerners [Muslims] felt they were entitled to the presidency for the declared winner, President Jonathan, [who] assumed leadership after the Muslim president, Umaru Yar'Adua died in office last year and radical groups in the north [Boko Haram] had seen his [Jonathan's] ascent as a temporary matter to be corrected at this year's election. Now they are angry despite experts and observers concurring that this is the fairest and most independent election in recent Nigerian history."

Raymond Ibrahim reported in BIN, "That the Obama administration may have imposed its will on a foreign country's politics and elections is hardly unprecedented. Recall the administration's partiality for the Muslim Brotherhood during and after 2012 presidential elections in Egypt; or its unsuccessful efforts to oust Israeli prime minister Netanyahu with U.S. taxpayers' money; or its efforts – with an admittedly unverified 'dossier' … to prevent then-presidential candidate Donald J. Trump from being elected, or by discussing an 'insurance policy' in the event that Trump won."

Ibrahim continued, "So in Nigeria, the Obama administration, it seems, sought to right the apparently intolerable wrong of having a duly elected Christian president in a more than 50 percent Christian nation."

He noted two questions, is there corroboration for the claims, and is Buhari facilitating jihad on Christians.

Actually, the claims "appear to correspond with the former U.S. administration's policy concerning Muslims and Christians in Nigeria," he said.

Ibrahim explained, "The Obama administration insisted that violence and bloodshed in Nigeria – almost all of which was committed by Muslims against Christians – had nothing to do with religion. This despite the fact that Boko Haram – which was engaging in ISIS type of atrocities: slaughter, kidnap, rape, plunder, slavery, torture before ISIS was even born – presented its terrorism as a jihad. In one instance it even called on President Jonathan to 'repent and forsake Christianity' and convert to Islam as the price for peace.

"The Obama administration, however, refused to designate Boko Haram as a foreign terrorist organization until November 2013 – years after increasing pressure from lawmakers, human rights activists, and lobbyists."

He noted that the Obama administration only offered "generic regrets" if Christians were killed, but protested loudly, in a statement from then-Secretary of State John Kerry – when the Nigeria government killed 30 Boko Haram terrorists.

Then when a conference was scheduled in the U.S. for the governors' of Nigeria's states, the Obama administration blocked the visa of the region's only Christian governor, the report said.

Ibrahim also noted since Buhari was elected, with the help of Obama, "Muslims have attacked Christians in ways that are being characterized as a 'pure genocide.'"

A Christian organization reported, "In just the first six months of this year, 6,000 Christians were slaughtered in the name of jihad. It took three times as long for the Fulani to kill only 1,484 Christians under Jonathan's presidency."

YOU WANT ABOUT 50 MORE OF THESE? I GOT THEM!

15 minutes ago, 123urout said:

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?

ISIS burns 1,800-year-old church in Mosul

bb803099-9f59-415f-aae7-51237e5bd499_16x
The burning of the church is the latest in a series of destruction of Christian property in Mosul, which was taken by the Islamist rebels last month.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News Sunday, 20 July 2014
Text size A A A

Militants from the radical jihadist group the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria have set fire to a 1,800-year-old church in Iraq’s second largest city of Mosul, a photo released Saturday shows.

The burning of the church is the latest in a series of destruction of Christian property in Mosul, which was taken by the Islamist rebels last month, along with other swathes of Iraqi territory.

and the kurds pretty much stopped isis.

and how does trump thank them?

56 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I swear, nothing upsets me more than a fool and a computer screaming idiotic nonsense the way you and every other misinformed Demorat does.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

The kurds are good people I agree,but where the hell were you?

Monday, 23 April 2012

Christian Massacres: A Result of U.S. Foreign Policy

Written by  Alex Newman

Christian Massacres: A Result of U.S. Foreign Policy

It has been claimed that U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East could not be intentionally designed to do a better job of liquidating Christians than is happening nowadays. It's likely true.

Asia Bibi is a mother of five children and a devout Christian. She is also on death row — for “blasphemy.” And incredibly, she lives under a government that receives billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars every year: Pakistan, one of the top recipients of American foreign aid. Over the last 10 years, the Pakistani regime has raked in well over $20 billion from U.S. taxpayers.

Meanwhile, the government has been brutally persecuting and oppressing the sizeable Christian minority. Indeed, the Pakistani regime consistently ranks as among the worst in the world in terms of persecution. And according to senior U.S. officials, Pakistan’s “intelligence” services have even been collaborating with terrorist groups to attack American targets.

Almost three years ago, Bibi was working as a farmhand when she apparently got into an argument with some Muslim women also working in the fields. Her co-workers alleged that she “defamed” the Islamic prophet, Mohammed. She insists she merely defended her own faith and was falsely accused because of existing animosity. That’s when the tragic ordeal began.

Hearing that a Christian woman made a derogatory remark about Mohammed, a furious mob led by a local cleric promptly descended on Bibi’s home. According to news reports, her family was beaten and tortured by the outraged local residents. They sexually assaulted Bibi, put a noose around her neck, and almost killed her.

When police finally arrived, they rescued the family — temporarily, at least — before charging Bibi with a capital offense: blasphemy. She was ultimately arrested, and has been in jail ever since. Her family went into hiding to avoid being murdered by vigilantes. “My children,” she wrote in a letter to her family, published in a book about her ordeal, “don’t lose courage or faith in Jesus Christ.”

lg.php?bannerid=3020&campaignid=405&zone

In November of 2010, Bibi, also known as Aasiya Noreen, was sentenced to execution by hanging. She has been in a tiny prison cell for years — in deplorable conditions and complete isolation — awaiting an appeal with a higher court. But even if she is freed, countless religious leaders have vowed to murder her — there is already a bounty on her head.

And Bibi was not the only victim. As her case attracted international attention, Salmaan Taseer, the Governor of Punjab, spoke out in defense of Bibi and against Pakistan’s brutal blasphemy laws. He paid for his activism with his life. In January of last year, he was murdered by a member of his own security detail. Hundreds of Muslim scholars and clerics praised the assassination, and more than a thousand lawyers rushed to the killer’s defense. Taseer’s son was kidnapped by jihadists later that year.

Two months after the assassination, Pakistani Minister of Minority Affairs Shahbaz Bhatti — the only Christian Minister in the regime — was also murdered. His killers left leaflets at the crime scene indicating that they assassinated him for opposing the blasphemy law.

Just this March, another mother, 26 years old, was reportedly taken into custody on “blasphemy” charges. More than a few Christians have been executed by vigilantes after being charged.

“A close examination of the cases reveals the blasphemy laws are often invoked to settle personal scores, or they are used by Islamist extremists as cover to persecute religious minorities, sadly with the help of the state under these laws,” noted Pakistanis for Peace founder Manzer Munir, saying there had been almost 1,000 cases of “blasphemy” since the death penalty was adopted as a punishment for it in 1986.

The U.S. government, of course, knows very well that it is bankrolling the atrocities. “Pakistan continues to be responsible for systematic, ongoing, and egregious violations of freedom of religion or belief,” noted the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom in its 2011 annual report. And conditions continue to deteriorate.

Saudi Arabia, meanwhile, another close U.S. “ally,” is also ranked as among the worst oppressors of Christians in the world, behind only Afghanistan and North Korea. And the hard-line Islamic dictatorship’s Grand Mufti — the highest-ranking Muslim cleric — recently claimed it was “necessary to destroy all churches in the region.”

Since then, the situation has deteriorated further. In October of 2010, for example, Islamic extremists under the banner of the “Islamic State of Iraq” attacked Our Lady of Salvation Syriac Catholic Cathedral in Baghdad. More than 50 Christians were murdered including two priests. The same church had already been bombed in 2004.

In August of 2011, a series of apparently coordinated attacks on more than a dozen churches left over 65 dead. In 2006, a 14-year-old boy was reportedly crucified. A priest was also beheaded. Christian women and girls, meanwhile, are also among the victims, being routinely targeted for rape and execution.

The new U.S.-imposed “democracy” remains unable or unwilling to do much about the problem. Perpetrators are rarely brought to justice, and in more than a few cases, officials have been suspected of involvement. The brave Christians who remain in Iraq live in complete terror.

“Why did they come? To do what? They came to give us freedom — the freedom to kill one another,” Auxiliary Chaldean Bishop of Baghdad Shelmon Warduni told the Christian relief agency Aid to the Church in Need. Countless senior church figures have expressed similar thoughts in recent years.

“Everybody hates the Christian. Yes, during Saddam Hussein, we were living in peace — nobody attacked us. We had human rights, we had protection from the government. But now, nobody protects us,” explained Archbishop Athanasios Dawood of the Syrian Orthodox Church, accusing the U.S. government of making empty promises. “Since 2003, there has been no protection for Christians. We’ve lost many people and they’ve bombed our homes, our churches, monasteries.”

Top Vatican officials have pointed to the tragedy facing Christians in Iraq as well. After blasting the “pre-emptive” U.S. war as a “crime against peace” before the invasion began, President of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue Jean-Louis Tauran noted in a 2007 interview that Christians, “paradoxically, were more protected under the dictatorship.”

Even the U.S. government’s own research confirms the ongoing tragedy. “In Iraq, members of the country’s smallest religious minorities suffer from targeted violence, threats, and intimidation, against which the government does not provide effective protection,” noted the USCIRF in its 2011 annual report. “These violations are systematic, ongoing and egregious, and perpetrators are rarely identified, investigated, or punished, creating a climate of impunity.”

In fact, beyond failing to protect Christians, the new regime installed by Western forces is actually part of the problem. “The smallest minorities also experience a pattern of official discrimination, marginalization, and neglect,” the report stated. “The violence, forced displacement, discrimination, marginalization, and neglect suffered by members of these [Christian and other minority] groups threaten these ancient communities’ very existence in Iraq.”

Analysts debate the causes of Christianity’s virtual extermination in Iraq under U.S. military occupation. Some say the American government was not prepared to deal with the situation. Others contend that it simply had other priorities and was not sufficiently concerned with the fate of Christians and minority groups.

International relations and geopolitics analyst Lee Jay Walker, for example, wrote in the Seoul Times that “the destruction of Christianity in Iraq is taking place because of misguided American policies and because the Christian community is not deemed to be important.” No matter the reason, however, it is undeniable that Christians in Iraq have suffered tremendously as a direct result of U.S. foreign policy.

Meanwhile, the purpose of the war — WMDs, terror, democracy, freedom? — remains as elusive as ever. But the constitution of Iraq, imposed with Western assistance, has come under fire from around the globe. “Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation,” it states. “No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.” The document also enshrines big-government control over healthcare, education, employment, housing, and virtually every other sector.

AFGHANISTAN

3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I swear, nothing upsets me more than a fool and a computer screaming idiotic nonsense the way you and every other misinformed Demorat does.

based an an ASSUMPTION that there will be a massacre ...I am assessing that there is  a limit to american power in the region..highlighted by the Aramaco attacks..

if i was a U.s military commander i would be looking at the u.s troops deployed in vulnerable areas and trying to get them on triple air defences..i would do it fast if the politics was to reduce  regional war trigger events..i am more worried about u.s troops getting massacred by a drone/ missile and suicide attack combined operations...

1 hour ago, IvanSirko said:

based an an ASSUMPTION that there will be a massacre ...I am assessing that there is  a limit to american power in the region..highlighted by the Aramaco attacks..

if i was a U.s military commander i would be looking at the u.s troops deployed in vulnerable areas and trying to get them on triple air defences..i would do it fast if the politics was to reduce  regional war trigger events..i am more worried about u.s troops getting massacred by a drone/ missile and suicide attack combined operations...

My son was in Iraq,the kurds according to him who has first hand knowledge say they are very good people,this is the first thing Trump has done that makes my eye brows raise with concern. One thing i am 100 % positive about is that Trump is no fool,I'm  not going to jump to conclusions just yet.Innocent christians being slaughtered is something i am very concerned about,i wont put up with someone letting that happen.0bama regime promoted it, that is a fact!

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

My son was in Iraq,the kurds according to him who has first hand knowledge say they are very good people,this is the first thing Trump has done that makes my eye brows raise with concern. One thing i am 100 % positive about is that Trump is no fool,I'm  not going to jump to conclusions just yet.Innocent christians being slaughtered is something i am very concerned about,i wont put up with someone letting that happen.0bama regime promoted it, that is a fact!

i understand the concerns...i am just pointing out that the Aramco attacks where slap bang in one of the few areas in the middle east that is super heavily defended..a lot better than the capital itself...indeed the u.s missile defences were deployed mostly to defend those structures..not population areas...

indeed the middle east u.s command is practising moving back its h.q back to the U.S.. ..the tactics of fighting suicide bombers in the middle east was a hard and bloody lesson...now the swarm attack is here and i would say that you must add U.s troops on the list of vulnerable populations...

58 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

i understand the concerns...i am just pointing out that the Aramco attacks where slap bang in one of the few areas in the middle east that is super heavily defended..a lot better than the capital itself...indeed the u.s missile defences were deployed mostly to defend those structures..not population areas...

indeed the middle east u.s command is practising moving back its h.q back to the U.S.. ..the tactics of fighting suicide bombers in the middle east was a hard and bloody lesson...now the swarm attack is here and i would say that you must add U.s troops on the list of vulnerable populations...

I agree,but dont you remember demorats saying we need to get out of all conflicts,they say this for political gain, and the herd of lemmings then all agree, then when we follow their" 

policy"they get all butt hurt,proving demorat policy is not policy,its all talk and nonsense.

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

I agree,but dont you remember demorats saying we need to get out of all conflicts,they say this for political gain, and the herd of lemmings then all agree, then when we follow their" 

policy"they get all butt hurt,proving demorat policy is not policy,its all talk and nonsense.

well i am not looking for political angles.just military.its has overtones of the Lebanon situation..the Beirut marine barracks..2 years later..Reagan withdrew troops..

Until the military devised defences and tactics the u.s forces mainly adopted long range power..as the year have gone by..the u.s forces have developed ground troops deployments to counter suicide bombers..but the swarm attack on Aramco would see a u.s military risk analyse..which they would bump up to the politicians..i suspect it is not good news for the some u.s politicians..

56 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

well i am not looking for political angles.just military.its has overtones of the Lebanon situation..the Beirut marine barracks..2 years later..Reagan withdrew troops..

Until the military devised defences and tactics the u.s forces mainly adopted long range power..as the year have gone by..the u.s forces have developed ground troops deployments to counter suicide bombers..but the swarm attack on Aramco would see a u.s military risk analyse..which they would bump up to the politicians..i suspect it is not good news for the some u.s politicians..

Democrat policy-no more wars.Like we want to be there...OMG

I would never assume what Christ thinks. The most powerful being that ever existed .. and then there is me. How ego driven would one person have to be to think that they have parallel thinking to Christ? 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I would never assume what Christ thinks. The most powerful being that ever existed .. and then there is me. How ego driven would one person have to be to think that they have parallel thinking to Christ? 

Huge ego