Jump to content
leftwinger

At least four national security officials raised alarms about Ukraine policy before and after Trump call with Ukrainian president

Recommended Posts

At least four national security officials were so alarmed by the Trump administration’s attempts to pressure Ukraine for political purposes that they raised concerns with a White House lawyer both before and immediately after President Trump’s July 25 call with that country’s president, according to U.S. officials and other people familiar with the matter.

The nature and timing of the previously undisclosed discussions with National Security Council legal adviser John Eisenberg indicate that officials were delivering warnings through official White House channels earlier than previously understood — including before the call that precipitated a whistleblower complaint and the impeachment inquiry of the president.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/at-least-four-national-security-officials-raised-alarms-about-ukraine-policy-before-and-after-trump-call-with-ukrainian-president/2019/10/10/ffe0c88a-eb6d-11e9-9c6d-436a0df4f31d_story.html

 

 

Anyone defending Trump at this point is too corrupt to bother with.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

they raised concerns with a White House lawyer both before and immediately after President Trump’s July 25 call

 

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

including before the call that precipitated a whistleblower complaint

uh oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slideman said:

 

uh oh

 

Indeed. We know Trump was loyal to Putin. We now see the depth of Trump's corruption and its consistency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slideman said:

So Trump did it knowing it was illegal.

 

Please do not commit crimes, Mr President. "No can do."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

At least four national security officials were so alarmed by the Trump administration’s attempts to pressure Ukraine for political purposes that they raised concerns with a White House lawyer both before and immediately after President Trump’s July 25 call with that country’s president, according to U.S. officials and other people familiar with the matter.

So, Dummycrats knew what Trump was going to say, before he said it!   lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

So, Dummycrats knew what Trump was going to say, before he said it!   lol

 

 

Have you ever written anything rational? Where did you learn these four people are Democrats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Have you ever written anything rational? Where did you learn these four people are Democrats?

lol.   Because only Dimocrats are smart enough to know what Trump is going to say, before he says it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

lol.   Because only Dimocrats are smart enough to know what Trump is going to say, before he says it. 

 

I can't be bothered with your stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

I can't be bothered with your stupidity.

But you can't keep from getting your ass kicked by facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Dummycrats

no, four national security officials , idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

no, four national security officials , idiot

Oh, you're saying they didn't complain about Trump before he even called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Oh, you're saying they didn't complain about Trump before he even called?

I'm saying it was an ongoing criminal conspiracy lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

I'm saying it was an ongoing criminal conspiracy lol

Of course you are.   lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

At least four national security officials were so alarmed by the Trump administration’s attempts to pressure Ukraine for political purposes that they raised concerns with a White House lawyer both before and immediately after President Trump’s July 25 call with that country’s president, according to U.S. officials and other people familiar with the matter.

The nature and timing of the previously undisclosed discussions with National Security Council legal adviser John Eisenberg indicate that officials were delivering warnings through official White House channels earlier than previously understood — including before the call that precipitated a whistleblower complaint and the impeachment inquiry of the president.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/at-least-four-national-security-officials-raised-alarms-about-ukraine-policy-before-and-after-trump-call-with-ukrainian-president/2019/10/10/ffe0c88a-eb6d-11e9-9c6d-436a0df4f31d_story.html

 

 

Anyone defending Trump at this point is too corrupt to bother with.

 

 

 

But ironically all silent when Biden withheld a billion in aid until the investigation into his son's business was dropped. 😂

 

If THAT isn't partisan politics, nothing is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

But ironically all silent when Biden withheld a billion in aid until the investigation into his son's business was dropped. 😂

 

If THAT isn't partisan politics, nothing is. 

 

no one cares about Biden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

no one cares about Biden

People SHOULD care about Biden.....He's running for president, DUMB FUCK and did what you're accusing Trump of doing....

 

Why you think Biden abusing his power to protect his son? To PROTECT his political viability, stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...