Jump to content
Scout

Two Giuliani business associates arrested at airport as they tried to leave U.S. - WaPo

Recommended Posts

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who routed a large donation to a pro-Trump super PAC, are accused of taking part in a plan to funnel foreign money to candidates for federal and state office. They were arrested Wednesday evening at Dulles International Airport, where they had one-way tickets on a flight out of the country, officials said.

 

=========================================

 

Crime!  Crime!  Crime!  Republican Slime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peter45 said:

Republiscum

Republislime

"conservamope"

liberal asswipes

libtard dicks

liberals are unAmerican

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who routed a large donation to a pro-Trump super PAC, are accused of taking part in a plan to funnel foreign money to candidates for federal and state office. They were arrested Wednesday evening at Dulles International Airport, where they had one-way tickets on a flight out of the country, officials said.

 

=========================================

 

Crime!  Crime!  Crime!  Republican Slime!

 


Two associates of Rudy Giuliani connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden were arrested Wednesday on criminal charges for violating campaign finance rules, according to a spokesman for the Southern District of New York.

Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas were detained at Dulles airport outside of Washington and are expected to appear in court in Virginia on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scout said:

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who routed a large donation to a pro-Trump super PAC, are accused of taking part in a plan to funnel foreign money to candidates for federal and state office. They were arrested Wednesday evening at Dulles International Airport, where they had one-way tickets on a flight out of the country, officials said.

 

=========================================

 

Crime!  Crime!  Crime!  Republican Slime!


Is anybody surprised to learn that Giuliani is associated with these two foreign agents? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olivaw said:


Is anybody surprised to learn that Giuliani is associated with these two foreign agents? 

HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT YOU FUKKING POS ANTI AMERICAN ASSWIPE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arris said:

Giuliani might be the next one to be arrested

Really?  For what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT YOU FUKKING POS ANTI AMERICAN ASSWIPE

He didn’t , huh? These are just the first arrests of people associated with cheating Donald Trump’s scheme to extort help from foreign governments, cultboy.  
 

fruman-parnas-trump-giuliani.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

He didn’t , huh? These are just the first arrests of people associated with cheating Donald Trump’s scheme to extort help from foreign governments, cultboy.  
 

fruman-parnas-trump-giuliani.jpg

PROVE IT YOU FUKKING ANTI AMERICAN POS...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

PROVE IT YOU FUKKING ANTI AMERICAN POS...

Face it, cultboy, it’s all coming unravelled for cheating Donald Trump. Two of these cheats are going down now. The other two cheats will go down soon. 
 

fruman-parnas-trump-giuliani.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


Is anybody surprised to learn that Giuliani is associated with these two foreign agents? 

Everybody around Trump is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Face it, cultboy, it’s all coming unravelled for cheating Donald Trump. Two of these cheats are going down now. The other two cheats will go down soon. 
 

fruman-parnas-trump-giuliani.jpg

PROVE IT FAGBOY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

PROVE IT FAGBOY

yeah it's just another wild coincidence that all of trumps personal lawyers who are doing his dirty work, are crooks.

poor dumb dicks., a traitor to America who needs to be ……..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

yeah it's just another wild coincidence that all of trumps personal lawyers who are doing his dirty work, are crooks.

poor dumb dicks., a traitor to America who needs to be ……..

PROVE IT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

PROVE IT 

well moron breath, one of them is in jail and the other one is headed there. f

patriots are on the job. you traitors can suck trumps stoma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, harryramar said:

well moron breath, one of them is in jail and the other one is headed there. f

patriots are on the job. you traitors can suck trumps stoma

 

 

it is strange how so many of trump's friends up in jail.

😄😐😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

it is strange how so many of trump's friends up in jail.

😄😐😆

Howbeit that Mike Cohen is in jail for doing trumps dirty work but trump is not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

Howbeit that  Mike Cohen is in jail for doing trumps dirty work but trump is not?

 

he has this way about letting people end up holding the bag.

 

screwing people over is his favorite pastime. this week he got to screw over thousands of kurds,

he actually screwed america too,  every other country hates us now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump can't be imprisoned fast enough, and with Rudy as his "attorney," he is expediting the process!!!

 

210062_600.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...