jrock2310

As a Psych major, I believe trump suffers from Malignant Narcissistic Syndrome.

4 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

You’re basically talking about anarchy.  Which is a tenant of monarchs and dictatorships.  

How can the same party that prides itself on patriotism and democracy and rule of law... also stand for trump?

Anarchy isn’t patriotism.  You’re explicitly saying ‘burn it all down’, start over, I don’t like how its being done.

If the idea is as simple as get rid of those you believe are compromised...and get rid of the career politicians ... then vote better.  
If an outsider is what you believe will work, then pick one who isn’t themselves compromised before they ever set foot in office.

The idea of an outsider is great... but try aiming for someone a little more qualified, dignified, smart, capable, resilient, adaptable, progressive, intuitive, worldly, etc...

It’s so hard to even register all trumps shortcomings bcus I’d be here all day.  In short:  He ain’t it, cheif.

^^^^worships the DC MAFIA ESTAB.....you need help man

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^worships the DC MAFIA ESTAB.....you need help man

Then again I am speaking w/ a troll ... which is an admitted mistake on my part.

Good day.

3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

That’s hilarious!

Have you done any writing?

only code for the for the non governmental EVE global AI project and then the follow up AppleEAT super consciousness gateway..now just a consultant/node for the 6G multi-pathy GAIA which has been running 6  years now..with great results..of raising global consciousness ..i am enjoying the results in london today with the extinction rebels grinding down the parasite government..symbiosis rules !! 

Just now, IvanSirko said:

only code for the for the non governmental EVE global AI project and then the follow up AppleEAT super consciousness gateway..now just a consultant/node for the 6G multi-pathy GAIA which has been running 6  years now..with great results..of raising global consciousness ..i am enjoying the results in london today with the extinction rebels grinding down the parasite government..symbiosis rules !! 

Ahhh... I understood  some of that 🤣🤣

That was a great post tho.

1 minute ago, IvanSirko said:

A rider..not all whistle-blowers are human..

1 minute ago, IvanSirko said:

A rider..not all whistle-blowers are human..

i love Prometheus !!  stealing fire from the gods

14 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Then again I am speaking w/ a troll ... which is an admitted mistake on my part.

Good day.

lol....saying Trump is a Malignant Narcissist.....is the ESSENCE OF TROLLING.......good try though :lol:

Good Day

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

lol....saying Trump is a Malignant Narcissist.....is the ESSENCE OF TROLLING.......good try though :lol:

Good Day

Like I said... 100 yrs of study would likely support such a diagnosis.  

The problem you have w/ that is you feel it somehow reflects on you.  Either through your support of trump or your vote.  But I’m here to tell you it does not.  

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Aka:  Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I don’t say that loosely or disparagingly.   I went back over a few chapters of the last (updated) edition I had available to me.  Trump exhibits at the VERY least 7 of the 9 stages — principle diagnostic criteria —  that would satisfy a positive diagnosis; and you can argue for the other two based his cognitive reflexes.  But that’s something you would need to flesh out in person. 

In short, he is not well.   

... not that most of us didn’t realize this already.

Reading the traits online, I’d have a hard time arguing against  your point. 

6 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Like I said... 100 yrs of study would likely support such a diagnosis.  

The problem you have w/ that is you feel it somehow reflects on you.  Either through your support of trump or your vote.  But I’m here to tell you it does not.  

ok, Doctor Fraud

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

take you meds....Putin is under your bed  ...CUCCKOOOOOO

It’ll be ok

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29df36be93b52deae278

I don’t say that loosely or disparagingly.   I went back over a few chapters of the last (updated) edition I had available to me.  Trump exhibits at the VERY least 7 of the 9 stages — principle diagnostic criteria —  that would satisfy a positive diagnosis; and you can argue for the other two based his cognitive reflexes.  But that’s something you would need to flesh out in person. 

he rambles, repeats himself, brags how  'wonderful  🤔'  he is, one must be blind to not see he is insane.

13 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

take you meds....Putin is under your bed  ...CUCCKOOOOOO

did you make that up ??? its brilliant .. ha ha

And he's a fukking a-hole deluxe.

4 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

did you make that up ??? its brilliant .. ha ha

Putin is under all of our beds...hes a ninja in the 4th dimension... ;) 

19 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

ok, Doctor Fraud

yes i am not getting any JUNGER!!!     and trump will never be half the man his father was !!!

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

And he's a fukking a-hole deluxe.

i am waiting for the torettes ..stage ,,,thats going to be tripleBAD word awesome !!

As a Psych major, I believe trump suffers from Malignant Narcissistic Syndrome.

Oh good Lord.   "Psych major" :rolleyes:  ... DIAGNOSE YOURSELF.

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Putin is under all of our beds...hes a ninja in the 4th dimension... ;) 

he is not under 

Melanias ..she blows the whistle and all the security men come in and drag him out...he shouts..your fired...they say you cannot fire us..only the third lady can!!

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

Oh good Lord.   "Psych major" :rolleyes:  ... DIAGNOSE YOURSELF.

i am a psyops major..if you believethat you will believe anything trump says!!!

8 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

he is not under 

Melanias ..she blows the whistle and all the security men come in and drag him out...he shouts..your fired...they say you cannot fire us..only the third lady can!!

Het gutted the LIB QUEEN HillQUNT.....that's some ninja shit right there :lol: