Jump to content
BeAChooser

Democrats' Fear of Durham About to Reach Panic Level

Recommended Posts

lol I wonder if Durham will have the guts and brains to reveal what the Brits have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slideman said:

I wonder if Durham will have the guts and brains to reveal what the Brits have.

 

Why are you waffling, GED?   Just a little while ago you were certain he was an honest man.   Now all of a sudden you seem to be hedging your bets. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Why are you waffling, GED?   Just a little while ago you were certain he was an honest man.   Now all of a sudden you seem to be hedging your bets. B)

That's not waffling. The man is in a difficult position. Trump evidently tried to get the Brits to lie.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/01/william-barr-us-attorney-general-discussed-mueller-inquiry-uk-intelligence

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/02/uk-collusion-with-trump-over-russia-inquiry-did-not-happen-dominic-raab

It is likely he is pressuring Durham to lie too. Durham can accede; or he can quit; or he can reveal the truth. We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

It is likely he is pressuring Durham to lie too. Durham can accede; or he can quit; or he can reveal the truth. We'll see.

 

LOL!   If THAT ^^^^^^ is not waffling, what is, folks?  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

LOL!   If THAT ^^^^^^ is not waffling, what is, folks?  :lol:

So you agree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr’s Requests for Foreign Help Prompt Backlash in Australia, Italy, U.K.

Opposition lawmakers, intelligence officials question why the attorney general is working outside usual channels in review of Russia-probe origins

https://www.wsj.com/articles/barrs-requests-for-foreign-help-prompt-backlash-in-australia-italy-u-k-11570369938

lol he's trying to get them to lie. Durham's not playing .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The argument from Trump supporters in defense of Durham’s probe is that either foreign or domestic officials were spreading bogus accusations about Trump and his associates’ Russia ties to try and drum up an investigation against him for political reasons. But while it is of course possible that some sources in the process had less-than-pure motives, many of these concerns have been based in conspiracy theories popularized in conservative media outlets.

Trump critics, meanwhile, have feared Durham’s investigation will be a political hit job used as a pretext to smear law enforcement or intelligence officials, either in the US or abroad, for simply doing their jobs and pursuing a legitimate investigation into Trump’s Russia ties. Durham’s reputation as a straight shooter helped ease those fears for a time but the newly reported involvement of Barr may well worsen them."

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/30/20892260/barr-australia-durham-trump-investigation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, BeAChooser said:


Recently that has taken them to Italy to speak with intelligence officials. They have also apparently spoken with their peers in Australia and the UK

lol apparently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr, Durham and Horowitz are coming, and there isn't a damn thing liberals can do to stop them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slideman said:

Horowitz is finished with his report why do you think he hasn't released it?

He has.   

You should keep up. 

Oh wait, you're a liberal and your "news" doesn't tell you anything. 

 

DoJ has rules.   It has to go through classification review.

And they give a copy of the report to the accused for review, and give them the opportunity to produce evidence contradicting the report. 

That was done Sept 13. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

So... nothing.  

exactly... Horowitz is a big old nothing burger.... 

 

color me all kinds of surprised by THAT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Listen to what he said, which was that he does not want to get involved in US politics.

He also desperately needs US aid in order to  prevent the Russians from grabbing off an even bigger chink of his country.

He is not going to contradict Trump and lose the aid.

 

"rooting out corruption was one of the tentpoles of his campaign"

 

The new Ukrainian president was using a Trump template of eliminating various embedded corruption and has been in agreement with Trump, the prosecutor that was fired lives in a small cottage.

 

The question is Incompetent Irrelevant and >>>>>Immaterial<<<<<<, the question calls for >>>>hearsay testimony<<<<< and the >>>>conclusion of the witness in favor of the prosecution(democrats)<<<<<<<or non witness in the case of this strange media trial.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, harryramar said:

are you a tween chick or something??

what the hell did you expect zelenski to say?

 

 

Zelenski ran for president using a Trump template of eliminating corruption because he was in agreement with Trump and his campaign was a success, these facts are in the phone transcript that was released to the public.

 

what the hell did you expect zelenski to say?

>>>>>>conclusion of the witness in favor of the prosecution(democrats) after charging a USA president with hearsay information from a >>>>non witness<<<<

 

20,000 people are inside the arena tonight.
And… 25,000 supporters are outside tonight,100000 people wanted to be at the Minnesota Rally.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

Zelenski ran for president using a Trump template of eliminating corruption because he was in agreement with Trump and his campaign was a success, these facts are in the phone transcript that was released to the public.

 

what the hell did you expect zelenski to say?

>>>>>>conclusion of the witness in favor of the prosecution(democrats) after charging a USA president with hearsay information from a >>>>non witness<<<<

 

20,000 people are inside the arena tonight.
And… 25,000 supporters are outside tonight,100000 people wanted to be at the Minnesota Rally.

 

hey bongo congo. the corruption is with trump, rude-e and the two mobsters we arrested trying to flee the country after having lunch with dirty giulianni.

you cannot spin the facts 

oh wait, trump didn't know rude-e was doing his dirty work except for the fact that trump got caught.

bwahahahahahhahaa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

hey bongo congo. the corruption is with trump, rude-e and the two mobsters we arrested trying to flee the country after having lunch with dirtyjewlianni.

you cannot spin the facts 

oh wait, trump didn't know rude-e was doing his dirty work except for the fact that trump got caught.

bwahahahahahhahaa

 

 

Leak some non verifiable information to the news, begin an impeachment investigation and start arresting the defense lawyers, good luck defending yourself with these types of socialist administrative authority (communist) legal rules over at the court house. Forget all about developing functional negotiation skills, individual don't need that, just join the commune, stay in full compliance with your mandatory comply or die contracts and shut up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

Leak some non verifiable information to the news, begin an impeachment investigation and start arresting the defense lawyers, good luck defending yourself with these types of socialist administrative authority (communist) legal rules over at the court house. Forget all about developing functional negotiation skills, individual don't need that, just join the commune, stay in full compliance with your mandatory comply or die contracts and shut up.

Which defense lawyers were arrested?

trump admitted his shakedown, the texts confirm it, and witnesses will tell the truth rather than go to prison for a really mean bastard like trump.

its being done by the book, or the constitution rather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Which defense lawyers were arrested?

trump admitted his shakedown, the texts confirm it, and witnesses will tell the truth rather than go to prison for a really mean bastard like trump.

its being done by the book, or the constitution rather.

I made some 0bama dolls for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I made some 0bama dolls for you.

Obama is far more successful than you are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Obama is far more successful than you are.

 

At lying, and he sure is proud of that,so are you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 123urout said:

At lying, and he sure is proud of that,so are you.

Trump got caught

he be in deep doo doo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...